Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lol this nerd was loved W

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Al-Saqr posted:

holy loving poo poo even the whole 'peaceful rave being attacked' bit was a loving lie

https://twitter.com/carlo_5518/status/1711822868483383663?s=46&t=kY7HKwmb1RBg9U186lxtbg

say wat

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

jeff sponsored a video by justin whang about a guy being diddled by an ostrich in order to promote traffic. think it was a bigpeeler story. very straightforward factual sentence

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

mcmagic posted:

i'm sure you're in the streets every day willa. you really are much braver than me.

dig up

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Lol if the hasbara posters were actually just clueless youtube people

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

i also did not attend the rally, but the emotion i feel is "shame" and not "glad"

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
lmao jeffery

Goon Boots
Feb 2, 2020

supporting palestine is truly the spookiest newsletter topic

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Zodium posted:

motherfucker!!!

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
https://twitter.com/WarshipCam/status/1711843083162181964

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/business/status/1711814072474231080?s=20

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

don’t post will stancil here

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

DD Geopolitics posted:

(Click thumbnail to open video)
🇬🇧🇵🇸🇮🇱 One of Palestine's supporters in the UK, scaling Sheffield City Hall, removed the Israeli flag from the flagpole and raised the Palestinian flag.

🔴 @DDGeopolitics
(from t.me/DDGeopolitics/85450, via tgsa)

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Resistance News Network posted:

Palestinian Ministry of Health (10-10-2023 at 10:30 p.m.), martyrs and wounded as a result of the occupation’s aggression: —
- Gaza Strip: 900 martyrs and about 4,500 wounded.
- West Bank: 21 martyrs and about 130 wounded.
(from t.me/PalestineResist/14244, via tgsa)

Spokesman for the Ministry of Interior and National Security in Gaza, Iyad Al-Bazm:

— Occupation aircraft and artillery are destroying the Karama neighborhood northwest of Gaza City with a torrent of continuous raids, with a number of martyrs and wounded, and ambulances and civil defense vehicles unable to reach the area due to the intensity of the raids and the destruction of the leading roads.

Iyad Al-Bazm,
Spokesman for the Ministry of Interior and National Security.
Tuesday, October 10, 2023
(from t.me/PalestineResist/14245, via tgsa)

🟢 Khaled Meshal, Head of the Political Bureau of Hamas: — O our [Arab and Islamic] nation, Gaza is calling out to you for humanitarian and financial aid. Everyone among you who is able should strive with their wealth just as they strive with themselves.

Where are the scholars who issue fatwas on the obligation of fighting on the land of Palestine? What are you waiting for? For Al-Aqsa to be demolished?

I address Jordan and its honorable tribes and refugee camps, a Jordan that Smotritch wants to eliminate. This is the moment of truth; the borders are close, and everyone knows their responsibility.

O armies of the nation, O free people of the nation, this is a history being made, so be on its bright golden page and not on the dark page.

I call upon you at this moment to for mobilization and jihad, and when the world sees that the [Arab and Islamic] nation has risen to defend Al-Aqsa, and the caravans of fighters start pouring their blood for Palestine, the scene will change.
(from t.me/PalestineResist/14247, via tgsa)

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

(Doctor Manhattan voice) it's 2003.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Soggy Muffin posted:

I’m about 60 pages behind this thread. Can someone please give me a summary of the important things that happened in bullet form. Thank you!

Bullet form, eh? Well that's apropos.

drat, they did it better...

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

o7

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
New Yaroslav Hunka just dropped

https://twitter.com/samknight1/status/1711799661466472877?t=gKj3s2JwUFLgEsDxFKY9Gg&s=19

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023
Really irritated that we spent two days getting hollered at over this loving rave and it turns out it was a military outpost blasting edm

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I condemn the NYU Law School Bar Association for starting a statement with "Y'all."

The content of the statement was alright.

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

https://x.com/TheOnion/status/1711845315689554253?s=20 lol

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Ringo Roadagain posted:

this would explain why they felt comfortable having a rave 3 miles from the gaza fence. they had idf there as security like settlers.

IDF using human shield? tut tut

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Gabagool posted:

forget the obvious cop, Monkey D Luffy (top right) is out in support of Palestine

Lmao

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Al! posted:

o All of the stuff about baby beheadings and rapes and even the rave massacre were made up by the idf. footage has come out showing isreali security forces using the crowd as cover as they shot at hamas fighters

Wait, really?

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1711841913567949023
https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1711842828723138734
yikes if true

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

absurd alhazred was someone i remember very distinctly as trying to present himself as a 'reasonable' type of zionist, and i got into many arguments with him and little by little his mask sloughed off, and i remember the very last time i argued with him he said something along the lines of "youre just mad cause we'll stay winning".

well Absurd no doubt youll be hate reading this thread, so now that youve been permabanned i got one question:-

"who must go?"

i have updated the thread title to make sure such people are even more mad 🙏

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

someone send AOC a box of kleenex.

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

me a brave IDF troop hiding behind a high as gently caress 20yo raver

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
theyve been using WP the whole time dude

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

They drafted Yakov the Arabslayer

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

https://x.com/italyinisrael/status/1711821345976181111?s=46

:ironicat:

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Homeless Friend posted:

homeless friend.... thank u

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

PhilippAchtel posted:

Wait, really?

yes, the video is literally on this page. i normally hate watching that poo poo but the rave was paraded about so much on these forums as an example of Hamas Barbarism yet nobody mentioned the tanks and human shields

Too Many Birds
Jan 8, 2020

quote:

Leftist historians claim that we ruthlessly, and with premeditation, slaughtered the inhabitants of the village, including women and children. That was not the case at all. It is true that women and youngsters were killed, but that was because they served as fighters.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

incredible title

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Lpzie posted:

it's their rave, they're supposed to be there

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

HallelujahLee posted:

140 children in Gaza killed since Oct 7: Group

At least 140 Palestinian children in Gaza have been killed by Israeli air strikes since Saturday, October 7, Defence for Children International- Palestine says.

In a statement, the child’s rights group said: “Our team has been able to document the killings of 74 Palestinian children in Gaza so far, and the death toll is sure to rise rapidly as the Israeli military intensifies attacks in Gaza.”
any video/report of this on twitter has replies of 'they were warned' 'they could have evacuated' lol ghouls just loving ghouls everywhere it's not surprising but still lmao

Willa Rogers posted:

* everything that's come out of u.s. or israeli media is a lie
:yeah:

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

PhilippAchtel posted:

Wait, really?

Yeah it turns out a unit of the IDF, complete with main battle tanks, was stationed at the rave which is probably why it was a target in the first place

They literally turned a music festival into a military outpost three miles from the Gaza strip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

this is always such a crazy line for a country with universal conscription to use