Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020

Dokapon Findom posted:

Some conspiratorial thinking:

1) USS Ford sails to the Mediterranean, which nobody of sound mind or logic has any reason to interfere with or attack- there's also no reason for it to be there beyond interdicting aid ships which Israel can do on its own

2) Somehow the Ford is attacked, damaged in an attack, or sunk

3) Something that shouldn't have been able to get that close to the ship is identified as what attacked the ship

4) The culprit is identified as an Arab country, Russia, or Iran (as opposed to an "ally" with a history of attacking US surface ships and not apologizing)

From that point the various permutations of a third world war are easily divined as far as the narrative that will be constructed by western media, regardless of the facts on the ground

Anyone openly opposing the war is going to be cited as the "rise"

Going to be?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha 1
Feb 17, 2012
Bad news for the IDF: even Hamas was shocked by what a bunch of loser they turned out to be

The AP posted:

He said even Hamas was shocked by the extent of the operation, dubbed “Operation Al-Aqsa Storm,” saying it had expected Israel to prevent or limit the attack.

“We were surprised by this great collapse,” Barakeh said. “We were planning to make some gains and take prisoners to exchange them. This army was a paper tiger.”

His claim that Hamas has only planned a small operation is belied by the fact that an estimated 1,000 fighters took part in the incursion, attacking by land, sea and even motorized paragliders.
https://apnews.com/article/lebanon-israel-palestinian-hamas-hezbollah-iran-2ccfaa49139358e6d2add89878a0cfe4

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

whenever I here his name said out loud it always sounds like "Anton Abe Lincoln"

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

ComradePeach posted:

As someone who has actually been to raves and was a part of that scene in my younger days, I cannot conceive of a location more lurid, taunting, and outright immoral for a giant drug party than beside the walls of the world's largest concentration camp. Anyone who attended that event got exactly what they deserved for engaging in such decadent self-indulgence in the shadow of incredible mass injustice and oppression.

the entire setup is insane. people didn't know where they were going until the day of. a bunch of hedonist settler children just wanted to have a weird party but nobody properly explained that they had been weaponized from birth by their genocidal state

freezepops
Aug 21, 2007
witty title not included
Fun Shoe

Chillgamesh posted:

hearing word from our sources that Hamas hid HIV-contaminated needles in the pumps at the Baby Gas Station in Israel

hamas has infiltrated the halloween candy supply and filled snickers with razor blades. please be safe trick of treating this year and check your kids candy.

Hilario Baldness
Feb 10, 2005

:buddy:

Grimey Drawer

genericnick posted:

Why the gently caress would you admit that at this point?

Because it doesn't ever seem to matter for Israel. Israel gets off on admitting performing illegal horrors and seeing more powerful nations rally around it

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Atrocious Joe posted:

what's the range of a S400

depends on the missile. longest range ones are like 400km stated or something

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
hearing reports that that terrorists are beheading instagram corgis, stuffing them with aids, feeding them to kittens, then forcing kittens and babies to fight to the death

folx be careful out there yall.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

smarxist posted:

how you gonna be named after the blind guy from Men In Tights

he's named after the president

boo boo bear
Oct 1, 2009

I'm COMPLETELY OBSESSED with SEXY EGGS

freezepops posted:

hamas has infiltrated the halloween candy supply and filled snickers with razor blades. please be safe trick of treating this year and check your kids candy.

every loving hillbilly sheriff in america is recording a youtube video about hamas-linked fentanyl laced candy right now.

BearsBearsBears
Aug 4, 2022
Reporter: How can you shoot Hamas militants?
Sniper: It's difficult, because you have to lead them a lot more.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Xaris posted:

hearing reports that that terrorists are beheading instagram corgis, stuffing them with aids, feeding them to kittens, then forcing kittens and babies to fight to the death

folx be careful out there yall.

hamas has reportedly found pictures of bonsai cats from 2002 and are trying to replicate the experiments

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

nothing to do with current events but interesting anyway

https://twitter.com/akhivae/status/1468633865556316172

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
they’ve revived #kony2012 and cloning him

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Cookie Cutter posted:

the rohirrim is clearly the taliban

This meme is dedicated to the brave fighters of the Mujahideen

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
a friend of mine saw a sign that said "free parking" and she thought it said "the international criminal court located in the hague, brussels"

the nazis are tiiiiiiired

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Danann posted:

Anyone with any memory retention one year back

Bad news for Danann

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Blago weighing in
https://twitter.com/realBlagojevich/status/1711816874059583945

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

the bitcoin of weed posted:

the entire setup is insane. people didn't know where they were going until the day of. a bunch of hedonist settler children just wanted to have a weird party but nobody properly explained that they had been weaponized from birth by their genocidal state

It really does make you wonder

https://twitter.com/lisang/status/1711851088305848575

:thunkin:

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Dokapon Findom posted:

Some conspiratorial thinking:

This feels as close to war as we can get.

Huge front in Ukraine vs Russia with billion$ of weapons + intelligence given to a country fighting a nuclear power.

Multiple countries engaging with Israel right now, also a nuclear power. American ships/personnel arriving near the conflict.

The U.S. is playing with fire everywhere.

err has issued a correction as of 23:23 on Oct 10, 2023

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

PawParole posted:

a pot of people dont realize theres a sect of ultra orthodox jews that HATE israel because its supposed to be recreated by the messiah, and the UN is claiming to be the messiah by establishing it

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Al! posted:

a friend of mine saw a sign that said "free parking" and she thought it said "the international criminal court located in the hague, brussels"

the best part about eve fartlo is that she was trying to use her jewish friend to gain twitter sympathy and fame

Facehammer
Mar 11, 2008

Skipping many pages ahead to say death to Israel and :d2a:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/1711853513884463592?s=20

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

err posted:

This feels as close to war as we can get.

Huge front in Ukraine vs Russia with billion$ of weapons given to a country fighting a nuclear power.

Multiple countries engaging with Israel right now. American ships arriving near the conflict.

escalation after escalation. One catalyst is our entry into the conflict, it's going to bring thousands of international fighters to the region, if it isn't already

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/GregGrandin/status/1711846567479595060

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

hey hamas, free ammo

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
what an insane fuckn world we inhabit

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1711869228687528172?s=20

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

genericnick posted:

Why the gently caress would you admit that at this point?

israel built monuments to the mossad agents that hosed up in lillehammer. loving up and gloating over loving up and still getting their cake too is exactly on brand for jingo/machismo

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Al! posted:

eva brauneye

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/Lowkey0nline/status/1711865833121521939

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Al! posted:

it did take a dnd mod out

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

new kind of cat posted:

hamas, do the funny thing

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Korean Boomhauer posted:

hamas was car vlogging with 40 baby in the car

now I can relate...

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

PawParole posted:

my large secular son

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
One thing to remember as well, those reservists are not going to be particularly useful in urban or high intensity combat, and if the Israelis want to make progress into Gaza they are going to have to throw in their professionals. Hamas its own reserves as well and it doesn't seem they committed their main force in the initial attack.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Lpzie posted:

it's their rave, they're supposed to be there

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

the bitcoin of weed posted:

the school systems over there don’t teach local geography…?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

i am harry posted:

the school systems over there don’t teach local geography…?

yeah, it's all Israel