Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Fellatio del Toro posted:

uh oh thats RacemasterAnthony

*every colonizer, slaver, mass murderer, war criminal from every white, racist, genocidal nation come in with everything for a HUGE aparth-y*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

I had to learn the capitol cities of every state in America you think an Israeli doesn’t know where the line is??

if I found out the rave was taking place next to Angola prison in New Orleans 10min before I got there I’d be somewhere else that night

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Unamerican airlines

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Alpha 1 posted:

Bad news for the IDF: even Hamas was shocked by what a bunch of loser they turned out to be

https://apnews.com/article/lebanon-israel-palestinian-hamas-hezbollah-iran-2ccfaa49139358e6d2add89878a0cfe4

thats what happens when the IDF only knows how to snipe at and murder peacefully protesting palestinian children and also the fact that the IDF is filled with motherfucking study abroad type kids but instead of study abroad its doing genocide abroad for funsies for the IDF

this is why any former or current IDF is a legitimate military target loving monsters

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Vox Nihili posted:

my large secular son

Secularism makes kids the size of a space marine

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Hamas made the world go raving mad

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

l'chaimmaster anthony

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Ardennes posted:

Secularism makes kids the size of a space marine

An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

i wonder how many of them voluntarily went to israel to join the IDF so that they could get a chance to murder palestinian children?

gently caress THESE ASSHOLES

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i thought gammons weren't kosher

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

deeply rough lol

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

new kind of cat posted:

what an insane fuckn world we inhabit

you could say it's a mad world

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Moderates in the US are noting how support for Palestine is further discrediting extremist groups like BLM and DSA
https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/1711850323080356285
https://twitter.com/mattyglesias/status/1711815885067882862

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

Ardennes posted:

One thing to remember as well, those reservists are not going to be particularly useful in urban or high intensity combat, and if the Israelis want to make progress into Gaza they are going to have to throw in their professionals. Hamas its own reserves as well and it doesn't seem they committed their main force in the initial attack.

its going to be a redux of the russians early on in the war, with a lonely tank trundling along a street with the infantry miles away as they are too precious or few to risk, with whoever just taking pot shots high up in the apartments

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Xaris posted:

hearing reports that that terrorists are beheading instagram corgis, stuffing them with aids, feeding them to kittens, then forcing kittens and babies to fight to the death

folx be careful out there yall.

lmao

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

The IOF is completely incapable of restraint. Even after bombing a Lebanese army base yesterday they can't stop bombing southern Lebanon. All they've done is show that these sympathetic infiltrations in the north and the Golan work. Even if they don't get anywhere you're triggering an IOF response that materially supports Hamas. All the rhetorical support they can get from first world countries won't matter if they're still a regional power that's actively antagonizing everyone in the region.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

oh the vampire has chimed in great

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

the heroes of our tale, ladies and gentlemen

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Xaris posted:

hearing reports that that terrorists are beheading instagram corgis, stuffing them with aids, feeding them to kittens, then forcing kittens and babies to fight to the death

folx be careful out there yall.

Welcome to the wonderful world of HAMAS

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

one side calls for genocide, the other asks to be free

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

<someone mentioning slaughtering imprisoned people with the rubble of their homes>

hello!
/

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news
Bad news for posters considering going to pro-palestine demonstrations: it seems like many of them may be ops as well

https://nltimes.nl/2023/10/10/pro-palestinian-march-faces-backlash-route-amsterdam-jewish-quarter

quote:

The proposed route for a protest march for Palestine in Amsterdam on Sunday has sparked controversy on Tuesday. The march was initially planned to proceed from Dam Square to Jonas Daniël Meijerplein in the old Jewish neighborhood. One of the march’s organizers stated they had not fully considered the sensitivity of the location and are working on an alternative route route, AT5 reported on Tuesday.

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

disgusting nazi trash

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

hamas forcing even chicken beheadings. those poor chickens

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge. War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner. That is the way it was and will be. That way and not some other way.

He turned to Brown, from whom he’d heard some whispered slur or demurrer. Ah Davy, he said. It’s your own trade we honor here. Why not rather take a small bow. Let each acknowledge each.

My trade?

Certainly.

What is my trade?

War. War is your trade. Is it not?

And it aint yours?

Mine too. Very much so.

What about all them notebooks and bones and stuff?

All other trades are contained in that of war.

Is that why war endures?

No. It endures because young men love it and old men love it in them. Those that fought, those that did not.

That’s your notion.

The judge smiled. Men are born for games. Nothing else. Every child knows that play is nobler than work. He knows too that the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the skill and strength of the opponents and the humiliation of defeat and the pride of victory are in themselves sufficient stake because they inhere in the worth of the principals and define them. But trial of chance or trial of worth all games aspire to the condition of war for here that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Suppose two men at cards with nothing to wager save their lives. Who has not heard such a tale? A turn of the card. The whole universe for such a player has labored clanking to this moment which will tell if he is to die at that man’s hand or that man at his. What more certain validation of a man’s worth could there be? This enhancement of the game to its ultimate state admits no argument concerning the notion of fate. The selection of one man over another is a preference absolute and irrevocable and it is a dull man indeed who could reckon so profound a decision without agency or significance either one. In such games as have for their stake the annihilation of the defeated the decisions are quite clear. This man holding this particular arrangement of cards in his hand is thereby removed from existence. This is the nature of war, whose stake is at once the game and the authority and the justification. Seen so, war is the truest form of divination. It is the testing of one’s will and the will of another within that larger will which because it binds them is therefore forced to select. War is the ultimate game because war is at last a forcing of the unity of existence. War is god. Brown studied the judge.

You’re crazy Holden. Crazy at last.

The judge smiled.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

lmao compare to the one fat indian kid with a google image search of a swastika

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The IOF is completely incapable of restraint. Even after bombing a Lebanese army base yesterday they can't stop bombing southern Lebanon. All they've done is show that these sympathetic infiltrations in the north and the Golan work. Even if they don't get anywhere you're triggering an IOF response that materially supports Hamas. All the rhetorical support they can get from first world countries won't matter if they're still a regional power that's actively antagonizing everyone in the region.

they're thugs with a one-track mind for genocide throwing a tantrum

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Al! posted:

lmao compare to the one fat indian kid with a google image search of a swastika

and would you look at that, there's mcmagic !

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
Ari Melber on MSNBC just gave the Israeli Ambassador about 5 minutes to answer the question about food and water being cut off being a war crime. His response was to say that there is one side who is murderers, the Palestinians, and it's all on them.

Normally I can listen to mainstream media, but this pro Israel/anti Palestinian crap is really stretching my tolerance to its breaking point.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Lpzie posted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lpzie posted:

lol

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/Israel_katz/status/1711659347590156417

quote:

Minister of Energy and Infrastructure, Member of the Political-Security Cabinet, Member of Knesset, Likud. Former Minister of Finance, Foreign Affairs, Transport, Intelligence and Agriculture. A paratrooper and an officer in the military 🇮🇱

energy minister out there just tweeting that they're eagerly participating in genocide

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Lpzie posted:

lol

Boat Stuck
Apr 20, 2021

I tried to sneak through the canal, man! Can't make it, can't make it, the ship's stuck! Outta my way son! BOAT STUCK! BOAT STUCK!

Hamelekim posted:

Normally I can listen to mainstream media, but this pro Israel/anti Palestinian crap is really stretching my tolerance to its breaking point.
Uh-oh, sounds like someone isn't media literate!

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Hamelekim posted:

Normally I can listen to mainstream media

lol what the gently caress is wrong with you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/AstuteCFO/status/1711848517902500058?s=20