Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Buck Wildman)

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
It's all true lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool av
Mar 2, 2013

remember when game devs realized that in 3d you could make ppls heads big with like 1 line of code and then every game had a big head mode cheat? who needs mods when you have wholesome sanctioned fun like that

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Mr Hootington posted:

It's all true lmao

idgi, what is that

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Xaris posted:

idgi, what is that

A whole bunch of confirmed leaks of season 5 being a month long insane thing came out and that dude is responsible for stopping or tracking down leaks are epic. He was asking people to stop posting leaks.

I think all of this is okayed by the fortnite pr department, but it just adds to the hype.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

cool av posted:

remember when game devs realized that in 3d you could make ppls heads big with like 1 line of code and then every game had a big head mode cheat? who needs mods when you have wholesome sanctioned fun like that

The fact that every game doesn't come with big head mode these days is a sign of our loss of innocence

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Al! posted:

hals whole deal is he just wants to make anime real, hueys whole deal is he wants to do hosed up sex poo poo

why did u just say the same thing twice?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

ok the last minute betrayal ending in bg3 was fuckin hilarious. some frantic stabbing

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Hatebag posted:

ok the last minute betrayal ending in bg3 was fuckin hilarious. some frantic stabbing

lol yeah that option came up and I was like ehhhhhhhhh

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Buck Wildman posted:

lol yeah that option came up and I was like ehhhhhhhhh

i was being good basically the entire game, but it was all a ploy, you fools! I'm running this brain now!
*stab stab stab stab stab*

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

this would be grotesquely out of character after the last 100 hours.... but it would also be very funny......gently caress

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I think I’m just going to imagine I actually died in the sex motel and my body was thrown in a dump . fin

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

try pentiment, or maybe fortnight

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

euphronius posted:

I think I’m just going to imagine I actually died in the sex motel and my body was thrown in a dump . fin

what's next for ya

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

idk im in a bit of a rut. I think I’m depressed Becuase of long covid

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

euphronius posted:

idk in a bit not a rut. I think I’m depressed Becuase of long covid

bummer. get some comfort gaming like the battle network collection or something

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I haven’t done a first person game in awhile. I think the immersion got to me. good game ?? I felt the Jackie story for real

I’m probably just crazy

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Buck Wildman posted:

bummer. get some comfort gaming like the battle network collection or something

That needs to go on sale already
and also Front Mission 2 Remake needs to come to steam

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

BONGHITZ posted:

try pentiment, or maybe fortnight

this post reminds me of when i went to a video store and bought citizen kane and C.H.U.D. at the same time

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

euphronius posted:

I haven’t done a first person game in awhile. I think the immersion got to me. good game ?? I felt the Jackie story for real

I’m probably just crazy

I literally have an entire room in my house set up as an ofrenda to Jackie. No one but me is allowed to enter.

Zokari posted:

i wonder how much they were selling those snuff vr things for

gotta be pretty loving expensive considering the amount of overhead they must have to service a worldwide audience of like 12 people

12? More like 12 billion. This is the world of Cyberpunk. It ain't your dad's world.

Ytlaya has issued a correction as of 02:00 on Oct 11, 2023

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 16 hours!

euphronius posted:

I’ve been playing cyberpunk for like two weeks now try that

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

euphronius posted:

I’m probably just crazy

you gotta honor your choom by becoming a night city legend

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Play some Brotato.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i can't peel myself away from cyberpunk, still. idk man that game just gets its tendrils in me. part of me just wants to be able to navigate the city without a map

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Al! posted:

i can't peel myself away from cyberpunk, still. idk man that game just gets its tendrils in me. part of me just wants to be able to navigate the city without a map

Same, though it's largely because of how pretty the game is. Just hands-down the most graphically impressive game that exists. I wish other AAA developers made games that looked half as good.

I'm having to resist the urge to create a second Cool/Int/Reflexes-focused character. I have a bad tendency to play in a semi-stealthy way even when it's completely unnecessary given my (Body/Tech/Reflexes) build (and I also don't want to make my NPC friends mad at me when they want me to do things stealthed - I wish you could just tell them "don't worry I'll beat all these guys straight-up, no stealth necessary").

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Al! posted:

it really needs more Yakuza-esque minigame side content
I want to play cyber darts and poo poo while I'm wandering around

have a quest to go around collecting rare liquors from the bars or something
just some smaller stuff to give it some life

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

if it were truly cyberpunk you'd be able to either lease your cyber brain in prison or whine ineffectually about existing conditions on the internet

Orb Crabmelt
Jan 16, 2011

Nyorp.
Clapping Larry

euphronius posted:

Sorry, that sucks.

Have you considered some wholesome Nintendo gaming?

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.
I tried to do sneaky sneaky stealth archer headshotter like it's Far Cry but everyone is too tanky for a clean headshot to drop them and so they raise the alarm anyway. Now I just mow gonks down and have fun.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

ufo catchers and capsule machines, that's what I want

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

Hatebag posted:

if it were truly cyberpunk you'd be able to either lease your cyber brain in prison or whine ineffectually about existing conditions on the internet

the 2077 cspam admin is a fortune telling machine

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

drat horror queefs posted:

The fact that every game doesn't come with big head mode these days is a sign of our loss of innocence

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

skooma512 posted:

I tried to do sneaky sneaky stealth archer headshotter like it's Far Cry but everyone is too tanky for a clean headshot to drop them and so they raise the alarm anyway. Now I just mow gonks down and have fun.

you gotta really build around it. even on very hard I was still one shotting chumps with throwing knives but I had all the perks and a lot of committed cyberware

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

it really needs more Yakuza-esque minigame side content
I want to play cyber darts and poo poo while I'm wandering around

have a quest to go around collecting rare liquors from the bars or something
just some smaller stuff to give it some life

i want to buy pizza

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Falcorum posted:

It's a good game but you'll have seen everything it has to offer in about 8 hours, and the game continues for long beyond that :v:

Alright yeah I'm starting to feel the fatigue set in after the initial honeymoon period. I don't think I have it in my gamer bones to play a schlooter Ubi-rear end C+P game for 200+ hours anymore. the dogfighting is pretty good though but "find this rinky dink battery to plug into a generator halfway across the map / find these cloaked cargo containers" is not great.

wish someone would just make a more mission-based armored core space game / Freespace 3 instead of open-world littered with 99999 icons of c/p

uninstalling it and gunna try Lamplighters League or Cocoon instead

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
been playing the demo for head bangers on steam which is basically just fall guys with a rhythm game style its a bit too rabbids/minions in its design but it is french so i can forgive it for that having a lot of fun but i havent completely won a match yet

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
is it possible (or desirable) to save all the Gondians in the steel foundry? this is the first fight I've scummed and I’m thinking it's just broken. they keep running themselves into the AOE of Watcher self-destructs and dying, or running away from my characters and getting killed by attack reactions. I don't have enough bonus actions to keep flying around and shoving them out of danger, and I can't keep them from killing themselves by running into and out of my attack radius

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Cuttlefush posted:

i want to buy pizza

i want to deliver a pizza. i want all the side missions that i find super boring in gta, just excuses to get out and see different parts of the city

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

skooma512 posted:

That was release Cyberpunk, handgun + stealth could one-shot everything it was hilarious.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Buck Wildman posted:

the 2077 cspam admin is a fortune telling machine

Johnny would be a cspam poster.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

MonsieurChoc posted: