Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

That's the guy, yeah.

It begins here:

Cool, glad to see them go. Definitely not interested in reading any of the details of whatever Israel/Palestine slapfight resulted in it though.

The roasting in that thread starts here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3934497&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

That's the guy, yeah.

It begins here:

Holy poo poo lol. Posting so pathetic you can hear the tears hitting the keyboard

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Tarnop posted:

Holy poo poo lol. Posting so pathetic you can hear the tears hitting the keyboard
And then he refuses to move on even as his frustrations are drowned out by something far, far funnier. What a goddamn day that thread was.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
no other forum would demand an apology for being labeled as nazis in a vice article

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Ibram Gaunt posted:

the ex D&D mod who had a huge grudge against FYAD and qcs getting permad...ftw

My insanely provactive thread titles that im somehow not getting banned for are paying off

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Al! posted:

who do you think you are, hillary clinton???

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?

Half of Dracula posted:

absurd malzahar

That guy was the reason that down jacket fetish got his name changed to inexplicable humblebrag

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

lol

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
drat, can't believe a former D&D mod turned out to be a psychotic loser perpetually obsessed with owning his posting enemies.

The Postman
May 12, 2007

Making me cry (III.A) and being a member of a posting cabal (II.B.2) User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

SPR quoting all the posts of KM's duplicitous sockpuppet is also very funny, now

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

That thread was delightful.

Sometimes I think of the phrase "on your knees, mod" and I laugh harder than I should.

Vincent Van Goatse fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Oct 11, 2023

Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

i never had any direct interations with that guy but i floated around the forums enough to determine that anytime i saw his avatar it was fine to just ignore whatever he was saying. just a black hole of aggressive unpleasantness.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
i liked him.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Well I didn't.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
wait he was the baba booey freakout mod?

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Cuttlefush posted:

wait he was the baba booey freakout mod?

no, that was... another one. brother jonathan?

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

No, he was a D&D mod that was demodded and was eternally bitter about it, and hated FYAD for the weirdest reasons, like one example was he blamed them for chain probing a mod, who was then made an admin for that reason, and he hated that admin so it was FYAD's fault. Real weird poo poo.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
ah. I just saw this and assumed

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

sebmojo posted:

no, that was... another one. brother jonathan?

It was Lornekates, the mod of Rapidly Going Deaf after the mysterious phone number mod went MIA.

Brother Jonathan was the PYF mod driven mad by a different catchphrase.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Nuns with Guns posted:

It was Lornekates, the mod of Rapidly Going Deaf after the mysterious phone number mod went MIA.

Brother Jonathan was the PYF mod driven mad by a different catchphrase.

No1curr

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
What other catchphrases have made modmins irrationally mad

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

Grassy Knowles posted:

What other catchphrases have made modmins irrationally mad

"milquetoast"

(USER WAS DESTROYED BY THE CODER FOR THIS POST)

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

baba booeu

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Genesplicer really hates krusty

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Snow Cone Capone posted:

Genesplicer really hates krusty

Forgot Can’t bust the krust

Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

rereading old threads is funny, especially since this event ticker has been tracking how much time has passed now

HolePisser1982 posted:

setting a preliminary date for next tues

this is going to be awesome

also lmao at this

Absurd Alhazred posted:

I already did, and all you do is gaslight. I'll believe these forums will improve when you're permabanned. Not a sufficient condition, but a necessary one.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

That DICK! posted:

when did kirby leave dream land?

In like half the games at this point, he goes to space and other dimensions and Smash Bros

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

no other forum would demand an apology for being labeled as nazis in a vice article

Did Vice ever follow up on that? Sounds like their kind of drama.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

sorry was over at ogrish dawt com having a nuanced discussion about geopolitics and ir theory, what’s been cracking here lately?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Still haven’t played the Stalker games

play them. right now.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

NoiseAnnoys posted:

sorry was over at ogrish dawt com having a nuanced discussion about geopolitics and ir theory, what’s been cracking here lately?

i'm guessing you made the right choice of venues if you were deciding between here and there to have that discussion

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Grassy Knowles posted:

i'm guessing you made the right choice of venues if you were deciding between here and there to have that discussion

posting snuff films is praxis

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
remembered the guy who melted down because he couldn't mod a house into death claw nests north of the start in Fallout New Vegas without killing the death claws first lmao

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Lady Dracula posted:

remembered the guy who melted down because he couldn't mod a house into death claw nests north of the start in Fallout New Vegas without killing the death claws first lmao

deathclaws bring down the property values a lot

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be

Lady Dracula posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

wait that was misterbibs? lmao