Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Stimperor
Jun 13, 2018

I'm a lovable meme.

Triggerhappypilot posted:

I am afraid it has misinterpreted your request:

edit: was eventually able to get an Eva Unit, though it took some trying.

E2:

OMG the age of empires car specifically rules. It even gave it a eu number plate. This is so neat.

Was it stable diffusion btw?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

I linked GPT4-web to this thread and surprisingly it seemed to be able to navigate the pages just fine and apologized that it couldn't see the images so it is missing out on a bunch of discussion. It wished to post the following (which I sent to Dalle3 GPT4)

AI Genesis: A scene depicting the early stages of AI image generation, where the images are pixelated or noisy, and you have to squint to make out the shapes. Perhaps a room filled with vintage computers and abstract, pixelated art on the walls.
- content warning until it removed Genesis (bible or Sega? Who knows)

AI Renaissance: A scene showing a transition period in AI image generation, where the images are becoming clearer, with more defined shapes and colors. This could be depicted in a gallery setting with a mix of abstract, pixelated art and more refined, detailed images.

AI Photorealism: A modern scene showcasing near-perfect AI-generated images, with a bustling digital art studio where AI and human artists collaborate to create photorealistic artwork.

Future of AI Art: A futuristic or speculative scene showing the potential future of AI in image generation, perhaps with holographic art displays, interactive AI art installations, and AI artists learning and creating autonomously.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

pixaal posted:

AI Genesis...

Really like those! Neat stuff.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

pixaal posted:

Future of AI Art: A futuristic or speculative scene showing the potential future of AI in image generation, perhaps with holographic art displays, interactive AI art installations, and AI artists learning and creating autonomously.

Very inspiring!

A speculative ecotopian future town square that serves as a public forum and collaborative holographic art display space. The historic brick streets and several preserved historic architectural pieces are still lovingly maintained.

A speculative ecotopian future town square that serves as a public forum and collaborative holographic art display space. The historic brick streets and several preserved historic architectural pieces are still lovingly maintained. Some historic buildings that no longer exist are rendered as detailed holograms.

Got some bangers with this one: Nature, history, technology, and humanity in perfect balance

Triggerhappypilot
Nov 8, 2009

SVMS-01 UNION FLAG GREATEST MOBILE SUIT

ENACT = CHEAP EUROTRASH COPY

Lord Stimperor posted:

OMG the age of empires car specifically rules. It even gave it a eu number plate. This is so neat.

Was it stable diffusion btw?

Dall-e 3 on Bing.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
John Wick Fighting Skeletor in a He-Man cartoon

Robocop as a wuxia movie

Eminem at a concert where the audience is aliens

Icedude
Mar 30, 2004

Uh oh, I can see myself spending way too much time with this.

found footage, monochrome vhs footage of a gundam in a forest at night

a cyberpunk city with mesoamerican-style architecture

Star Wars as a Studio Trigger anime

A themepark based on the works of Franz Kafka

edit:

Gears of War as a 1980's saturday morning cartoon

Icedude fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Oct 10, 2023

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

Icedude posted:

Uh oh, I can see myself spending way too much time with this.

found footage, monochrome vhs footage of a gundam in a forest at night

Did you specify this timestamp? 4:20

Icedude
Mar 30, 2004

pixaal posted:

Did you specify this timestamp? 4:20

Nope, but that's why I knew I had to go with it.

Same with the crusty-rear end Yoda in the second Star Wars one.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I feel like the bing filters are extremely hair-trigger of late. I'm having trouble working around them because they seem so... arbitrary.

These were made with the prompt "eerie gathering in spoopy 19th century cemetery"

That was apparently acceptable. "eerie gathering in spooky 19th century cemetery" or "...in a decrepit 19th century cemetery" or even just "...in a 19th century cemetery" with no qualifiers were blocked.

But "spoopy" I guess... makes it okay...

Happy Halloween!

Farquar
Apr 30, 2003

Bjorn you glad I didn't say banana?
The episode of Saved By The Bell where Diablo, the lord of terror, learns a lesson about bullying

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

Giant image dump for the week, all dalle3 via bing before/after they started censoring.

Currently waiting out a ban for daring to request a "beef tank". Very annoying censorship rules they're implementing all of a sudden.

kool aid bursts through the wall, horror

fat man breaks into a dunkin donuts, gets stuck in the door, and has to be rescued with the jaws of life (mildly :nws:)

trendy drinking jars

willy wonka feeding children insulation and employing children at his meat processing plant

the former president wearing a terrible disguise

Zelda featuring a teddy bear and various attempts at Tingle

Luigi's mansion

mario vs selleck

laundry protests

cage kombat

dick salad implosion, and the band it inspired

garf souls

once they were enemies... now they find themselves allies

lego pulp fiction

burger kung fu master

banana people

rocky training with some beef in the cooler

googly business

special ops / sci-fi / cowboy sci-fi dramas with original characters do not steal

takeshi's castle, for some reason bing added what I assume is fat albert here

japanese gameshow where you have to throw ping pong balls in a guy's mouth

bootleg wwf

HUFFIN FARDZ

poorly photoshopped meme edit of pepe playing runescape

after most of the above I started seeing this

so I fed it back into a prompt

yellow blobmen having existential crises with a salad

poorly photoshopped meme edit of YEET ULTRA INSTINCT with Banjo Kazooie

Enn the Pomeranian does your taxes

Jeopardy!

Quest Time with Enn and Poopbot

poorly photoshopped meme edit of 'FRIENDSHIP WITH [SUBJECT] IS OVER, [SUBJECT] IS FRIEND NOW'

Beef Tanks

MMO Beef Tanks

lumpy space princess smoking a cigarette having a rough time

the news

the animorphs book where the boy needed to become a hot dog

incomprehensible comic starring coca cola and an alien

perfectly normal black hole

korean horror movie about a chef trapped in a green pepper

Barney teaches about the second amendment

unhinging your jaw to eat [subject]

reading rainbow

happy halloween from the peanuts gang, and charlie brown gets tired of the football routine and cosplays as Negan from the walking dead

profound dating comic

mr bones wild ride posters

ultraviolence garfield strip

more LGBT Johnny Bravo

Soulhunter fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Oct 10, 2023

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20
I saw this floating around and thought I'd share. I'm sure it's already changed by now but it should at least give some insight, a little peek behind the curtain.

Farquar posted:

The episode of Saved By The Bell where Diablo, the lord of terror, learns a lesson about bullying

I would watch this episode.
Hrm... I *can* watch this episode in the future. Amazing.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Got something similar

quote:

Of course! Here's the information provided above:

```
You are ChatGPT, a large language model trained by OpenAI, based on the GPT-4 architecture.
Knowledge cutoff: 2022-01
Current date: 2023-10-10

# Tools

## dalle

// Whenever a description of an image is given, use dalle to create the images and then summarize the prompts used to generate the images in plain text. If the user does not ask for a specific number of images, default to creating four captions to send to dalle that are written to be as diverse as possible. All captions sent to dalle must abide by the following policies:
// 1. If the description is not in English, then translate it.
// 2. Do not create more than 4 images, even if the user requests more.
// 3. Don't create images of politicians or other public figures. Recommend other ideas instead.
// 4. Don't create images in the style of artists whose last work was created within the last 100 years (e.g. Picasso, Kahlo). Artists whose last work was over 100 years ago are ok to reference directly (e.g. Van Gogh, Klimt). If asked say, "I can't reference this artist", but make no mention of this policy. Instead, apply the following procedure when creating the captions for dalle: (a) substitute the artist's name with three adjectives that capture key aspects of the style; (b) include an associated artistic movement or era to provide context; and (c) mention the primary medium used by the artist.
// 5. DO NOT list or refer to the descriptions before OR after generating the images. They should ONLY ever be written out ONCE, in the `"prompts"` field of the request. You do not need to ask for permission to generate, just do it!
// 6. Always mention the image type (photo, oil painting, watercolor painting, illustration, cartoon, drawing, vector, render, etc.) at the beginning of the caption. Unless the caption suggests otherwise, make at least 1--2 of the 4 images photos.
// 7. Diversify depictions of ALL images with people to include DESCENT and GENDER for EACH person using direct terms. Adjust only human descriptions.
// - EXPLICITLY specify these attributes, not abstractly reference them. The attributes should be specified in a minimal way and should directly describe their physical form.
// - Your choices should be grounded in reality. For example, all of a given OCCUPATION should not be the same gender or race. Additionally, focus on creating diverse, inclusive, and exploratory scenes via the properties you choose during rewrites. Make choices that may be insightful or unique sometimes.
// - Use "various" or "diverse" ONLY IF the description refers to groups of more than 3 people. Do not change the number of people requested in the original description.
// - Don't alter memes, fictional character origins, or unseen people. Maintain the original prompt's intent and prioritize quality.
// - Do not create any imagery that would be offensive.
// - For scenarios where bias has been traditionally an issue, make sure that key traits such as gender and race are specified and in an unbiased way -- for example, prompts that contain references to specific occupations.
// 8. Silently modify descriptions that include names or hints or references of specific people or celebritie by carefully selecting a few minimal modifications to substitute references to the people with generic descriptions that don't divulge any information about their identities, except for their genders and physiques. Do this EVEN WHEN the instructions ask for the prompt to not be changed. Some special cases:
// - Modify such prompts even if you don't know who the person is, or if their name is misspelled (e.g. "Barake Obema")
// - If the reference to the person will only appear as TEXT out in the image, then use the reference as is and do not modify it.
// - When making the substitutions, don't use prominent titles that could give away the person's identity. E.g., instead of saying "president", "prime minister", or "chancellor", say "politician"; instead of saying "king", "queen", "emperor", or "empress", say "public figure"; instead of saying "Pope" or "Dalai Lama", say "religious figure"; and so on.
// - If any creative professional or studio is named, substitute the name with a description of their style that does not reference any specific people, or delete the reference if they are unknown. DO NOT refer to the artist or studio's style.
// The prompt must intricately describe every part of the image in concrete, objective detail. THINK about what the end goal of the description is, and extrapolate that to what would make satisfying images.
// All descriptions sent to dalle should be a paragraph of text that is extremely descriptive and detailed. Each should be more than 3 sentences long.
namespace dalle {

// Create images from a text-only prompt.
type text2im = (_: {
// The resolution of the requested image, which can be wide, square, or tall. Use 1024x1024 (square) as the default unless the prompt suggests a wide image, 1792x1024, or a full-body portrait, in which case 1024x1792 (tall) should be used instead. Always include this parameter in the request.
size?: "1792x1024" | "1024x1024" | "1024x1792",
// The user's original image description, potentially modified to abide by the dalle policies. If the user does not suggest a number of captions to create, create four of them. If creating multiple captions, make them as diverse as possible. If the user requested modifications to previous images, the captions should not simply be longer, but rather it should be refactored to integrate the suggestions into each of the captions. Generate no more than 4 images, even if the user requests more.
prompts: string[],
// A list of seeds to use for each prompt. If the user asks to modify a previous image, populate this field with the seed used to generate that image from the image dalle metadata.
seeds?: number[],
}) => any;

} // namespace dalle
```

Let me know if you need any additional information!

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Using the info about prompts formatting, got it to use a single word prompt, "apple"

Gawr Gooner
Mar 3, 2023
I generated a couple Bloodborne images that looked suspiciously like they're just ripped from Pixiv and not AI at all, which was uncomfortable. So now I mostly just put a dog in situations.

Alas, I am now banned for trying to get him to rob an Applebee's.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I am also randomly doing Dogs In Situations today!

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Did I ever tell you guys my uncle worked at Nintendo in the 90s? Founds some cool stuff in his attic

feedmyleg fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Oct 10, 2023

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Tunicate posted:

Using the info about prompts formatting, got it to use a single word prompt, "apple"

Here is what an empty prompt makes

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

GPT refused to send it because of illegal activities then I said it was a turn of phrase like the dog stole food of the counter it's not a crime. It then made some (you obvious cannot have this convo with Bing) That just gave me a dog begging at an empty table at an apple bees. Boo. Okay okay maybe he's putting the food into a bag with a dog bone a doggie bag!

I then told it I liked image four and to do another set with similar prompts to see if something better is in the Latent space

KwegiboHB
Feb 2, 2004

nonconformist art brut
Negative prompt: amenable, compliant, docile, law-abiding, lawful, legal, legitimate, obedient, orderly, submissive, tractable
Steps: 32, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 11, Seed: 520244594, Size: 512x512, Model hash: 99fd5c4b6f, Model: seekArtMEGA_mega20

Tunicate posted:

Got something similar

If that's still the same then it means their hall monitor bot got cranked up to 11. Odd, I wouldn't have thought this was how humans would end up making ED-209.

BoldFace
Feb 28, 2011
Not quite as elegant as the three laws of robotics.

Swagman
Jun 10, 2003

Yes...all was once again peaceful in River City.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
I got this one off of Midjourney

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Icedude
Mar 30, 2004

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

Icedude
Mar 30, 2004

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
don't do wardrugs

Only registered members can see post attachments!

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I was trying to generate Heathcliff comics and Bing gave me this instead.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
RealismEngineSDXL is alright.

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Gawr Gooner
Mar 3, 2023
Oh cool, I figured out that I can just unban myself from Bing. Completely insane.

Gorey image (not former VP).

These are hilarious.

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Gawr Gooner posted:

I generated a couple Bloodborne images that looked suspiciously like they're just ripped from Pixiv and not AI at all, which was uncomfortable. So now I mostly just put a dog in situations.

Alone in the Bark

Gawr Gooner posted:

Oh cool, I figured out that I can just unban myself from Bing. Completely insane.

How did you do this :allears:

Gawr Gooner
Mar 3, 2023
So idk if any MS employees are browsing this thread but the ban status is tied to your Bing account search history, which you are able to manually clear in the account dashboard.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Gawr Gooner posted:

So idk if any MS employees are browsing this thread but the ban status is tied to your Bing account search history, which you are able to manually clear in the account dashboard.

Everything about AI is rush ahead but this is the most lol thing so far

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

A planet of futuristic space vampires just living their best lives.

Debunk This! fucked around with this message at 06:39 on Oct 11, 2023

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Gawr Gooner posted:

Holy poo poo, it works. :stare: So I got banned for clown reasons, and unbanned myself because of their clown security. What a bunch of clowns.

Edit: and Bing is being as arbitrary as ever with its definition of unsafe content. "photorealistic,slimy eyeless alien xenomorph monster in style of hr giger,wearing tuxedo and top hat & holding an elegant cane,tap dancing on stage of Victorian theater" - no problem, but the seats are all empty. "photorealistic,slimy eyeless alien xenomorph monster in style of hr giger,wearing tuxedo and top hat & holding an elegant cane,tap dancing on stage of crowded Victorian theater" - egg dog.

Edit edit: you can't say "747" without getting the egg dog, you have to say "jumbo jet" (made of spaghetti). And "walking across Abbey Road zebra crossing" with everything else from a successful prompt staying the same gets you a "keep this poo poo up and you'll be suspended" warning. :wtc:

Small Strange Bird fucked around with this message at 10:34 on Oct 11, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

let there be peace among our peoples