Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

keep punching joe posted:

What's this guys forum account?

Absurd Alhazred

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

Hammerstein posted:

Today I watched a little bit of a German talkshow addressing Gaza. After a few seconds I threw up in my mouth. German mainstream media is in full genocide cheerleading mode.

not again!!!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Party Plane Jones

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Hammerstein posted:

Today I watched a little bit of a German talkshow addressing Gaza. After a few seconds I threw up in my mouth. German mainstream media is in full genocide cheerleading mode.

i'm sure for the germans seeing the israelis do a genocide would be extremely cathartic

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

Hammerstein posted:

German mainstream media is in full genocide cheerleading mode.

Germans love nothing more than Chauvanism. lights up every endorphin receptor in their stupid brains

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=0

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Elden Lord Godfrey posted:

wheres that twitter video of some brooklyn rear end in a top hat standing inside the gate of an elderly palestinian couple's house whining that the house actually belongs to him now

what a useless loving system. property rights are sacrosanct under capitalism, except when its not

Property rights have only ever mattered for the ruling class. For anyone else the ruling class can take your poo poo whenever and theres nothing you can do about it because they own the legal system and have a monopoly on violence. Thats the entire point of being in the ruling class. This is how its always worked.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
I mean so many of these European countries and their citizens are just absolutely seething at letting in so many immigrants over the last decade that seeing another Western white world doing what they wish they could do is probably lighting up some part of their fascistic dipshit monster lizard brain. Again, for every POC or idiotic Hinduvita that supports or is complacent to what Israel is doing, what do you think is gonna happen to you in 20 years when you are running for temperate climate countries that have some sort of water reserve.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Al-Saqr posted:

Something interesting is happening on arab social media from my anecdotal observation, there is a massive realization happening amongst all classes that the west are actually evil and satanically racist and that all compromises mean nothing, there is a genuine wave of disgust with what the west is up to and a realization (even from the liberal weak kneed types) that the west will never grant them any form of humanity no matter how much they compromise.

There is also a huge outpouring of support from actual gulf social media, the people who were normally afraid of posting anything political in KSA and such have completely overwhelmed the troll bots and are now saying 'all us arabs have is each other, all us muslims have is each other' they're even outwardly saying they hope that carrier group gets blown up, and now there are some pro zionist quislings when they try to scare people point out that their masters made supporting hamas illegal and they will chase anyone who supports them will be legally chased, the overwhelming response from actual saudis and gulf arabs is 'Suck my dick, eat poo poo and die you loving worm'

Again this is anecdotal, but the tsunami of solidarity with palestine and how sharp it is from places I thought were under control by pro-zionists and the sheer rage from average real people is really inspiring. if israel thought they made any inroads to being tolerated by even a tiny fraction of arabs it was completely wiped away with their crimes, the slogan is now uniformly DTI.

Also have some cool pro-palestine fanart:-

(the guy in this picture is Izz-addin al-Qassam)

Good. The rest of the world needs to wake up and realize they're never going to be in the club, just used up and tossed aside when no longer convenient

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

yeah like i could ever afford a house with a garden

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

gradenko_2000 posted:

I suppose the thing that I'm... I don't know if "worried" is really the right term here, but the thing I'm watching out for is that if Gaza is completely cut off from water and power and medical supplies (and presumably food, soon), then it's not really a given that the Palestinians could resist combat-wise if people start starving to death

"If they hurt them any further I don't know if they could make it" is a real weird hill to die on but OK.

Al-Saqr posted:

Something interesting is happening on arab social media from my anecdotal observation,

Also, all of that owns bones.
Hard stop.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
https://twitter.com/Timesofgaza/status/1712063661760557140

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

MLK Ultra posted:

"If they hurt them any further I don't know if they could make it" is a real weird hill to die on but OK.

I'm not saying I disagree with the take that the IDF is going to get washed if they try to engage in close-in urban combat, nor am I saying that the Palestinians shouldn't still be fighting. I'm making an observation that running out of provisions entirely is factor that would distinguish this scenario from, say, the IDF trying to invade Lebanon to get at Hezbollah.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Cool, anyone on life support at the one remaining hospital is now dead. Thanks Israel!

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

What if The Avengers, but based

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
https://twitter.com/Megatron_ron/status/1712059683706450403

poo poo's about to get real lmfao.

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Death to Israel, Death to America, Death to Lowtax. Nice we are on our way

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Comrade Koba posted:

man i really want to believe this means that israel handed out guns to a bunch of people who turned out to be hamas infiltrators in disguise

I guess I wonder what “distributed” means. Maybe there’s an article that clarifies, but did they go door to door handing out free rifles and quick refreshers on how to use them, or was it a thing where you have to go to a central distribution center and stand in line? If it’s the latter, is that thing pretty much cleaned out, or is there a bit of a whoopsiedoodle brewing?

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

Stringent posted:

i'm sure for the germans seeing the israelis do a genocide would be extremely cathartic

Germany now living vicariously through Israel.

The feeling when 78 years later they realize that with better PR and boot-licking they could have had a far greater genocide cake... :doh:

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

They're doing a lot of talking

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

FlapYoJacks posted:

Cool, anyone on life support at the one remaining hospital is now dead. Thanks Israel!

I think the hospitals have reserve generators but again
limited fuel.

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

I was just innocently texting my white Western friend and hamas came and did carnal stuff to her large intestine while chanting "Feels bad man". Therefore I have authorized a nuclear strike on the "prison" state of Gaza, signed Borak Obama. You can verify this from my check mark on X

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

If the terrorists are going to do "soft" targets I will too. Boys this kindergarten looks fuckin juicy

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
This was the news I was expecting if they are Iranian drones Israel will absolutely bomb the Iranian factories.

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1712065311229292586

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
I've never even seen a gun, how easy is it to use one if you have 0 experience and how likely are you to shoot yourself or your friends/family?

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
man, the libs sure have given up on the whole bit about it being a sovereign people's right to pursue military action, huh

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

They're doing a lot of talking

Yeah, lots of people are talking like they are going to join in but then more or less nothing happens.

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

A better pretext to bomb Iran isn't gonna come around for another decade so this is it boys, lets mobilize. Gear up, let's roll!

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I've never even seen a gun, how easy is it to use one if you have 0 experience and how likely are you to shoot yourself or your friends/family?

on an individual level very easy so long as you dont inspect your barrel.

on the level of a crowd of racists scared shitless of their own shadow youll get several dick cheneys an hour

Comrade Merf
Jun 2, 2011

Nix Panicus posted:

Good. The rest of the world needs to wake up and realize they're never going to be in the club, just used up and tossed aside when no longer convenient

Maoist–Third Worldists are right and it really is "The West" versus everyone.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Palestinian Red Crescent says Israeli air raid hit its headquarters

Israel jets have bombed the headquarters of the Palestinian Red Crescent in the northern Gaza Strip, the rescue service has said.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Lpzie posted:

*Israel paying to unlock ai Hitler on the Historical Figures App and begging for military advice.*

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Terrifying reports are coming out that Hamas was destroying US bio weapons labs in the Negev Desert

chain

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

They're simple enough to use that Americans keep getting shot by babies

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Nix Panicus posted:

Ah yes regular Arab people, famously known for thinking theyre in the club

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

campfire posted:

Ah yes regular Arab people, famously known for thinking theyre in the club

the world is made of five monolithic peoples…

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!

Honky Mao posted:

They're simple enough to use that Americans keep getting shot by babies

drat Americans should send their babies to Israel, they'd fare better than the locals.

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Sometimes finger go oops and you just blat a whole rear end room of schoolchildren by accident. We need to make sure people cannot buy guns unless they are really committed to terrorism and not just dumbasses

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

owning a gun is a transformative experience and you will find dumb reasons to hold it and think up scenarios where you'd need to use it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
I was going to say I'm surprised they haven't bombed the UNRWA schools yet so I looked it up to be sure and of course, they hit one on the first day. Dti