Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Brave humanitarian Biden unveils brilliant plan to facilitate ethnic cleansing. He's getting the Nobel peace prize for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

And maybe not shoot all the people who tried peace

Oh gently caress
Hold up y'all
Apparently peace was an option

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

my bony fealty posted:

the USA from 2008 - 2016

lol

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

thats my president!!!!

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

my bony fealty posted:

the USA from 2008 - 2016

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

little fuckin late there brandon

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

it feels so good to finally have a president that represents my values, instead of GOOFY tr*mp lol. get mad republitards

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
if only the fake birth certificate was real

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

spacemang_spliff posted:

little fuckin late there brandon

thats supporting ethnic cleansing lol

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

MLK Ultra posted:

My brethren.
We have the bullets if you have the workforce.

i got about 500,000 kids under the age of 15 does that work? asking for a friend if not its totally fine i just was wondering

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Hezbollah have announced that they've managed to kill several nazis during their artillery exchange

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

When the media calls, will YOU be a bad enough dude to join the call for Total Genocide?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

HallelujahLee posted:

thats supporting ethnic cleansing lol

I meant the "make sure innocent people don't die" part

I can't imagine the people who flee will be allowed to return to their homes, the rubble of which will be annexed

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Al-Saqr posted:

Hezbollah have announced that they've managed to kill several nazis during their artillery exchange

ok now im mad. what right do they have

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

This is some reversed moses parting of the red sea poo poo and is going to end in a Palestinian diaspora

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

spacemang_spliff posted:

I meant the "make sure innocent people don't die" part

I can't imagine the people who flee will be allowed to return to their homes, the rubble of which will be annexed

they wont allow anything anyway the corpse is 100% behind israel razing gaza to the ground

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

Honky Mao posted:

When the media calls, will YOU be a bad enough dude to join the call for Total Genocide?

as a career IDF soldier its not just video games man. its kinda messed up when you realize we dont have enough people to fill up the spaces we are creating

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

yo egypt, just accept 2 million refugees for free, okthanksbyeeeeee

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

egypt isnt going to accept 2 million refugees

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Hmm, maybe the IDF should make sure that innocent people don’t die due to the actions of Hamas? :thunk:

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

This tweet makes my loving blood boil. Not just because I know this is a lie anyway, but this is the extent of "kindness" being offered to the people of Palestine

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

oatmeal: its my favorite snack

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

America and europe should be ready to accept 4 million eastern european refugees instead.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

affordable access to ethnic cleansing

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

all white people should take this as a real warning. mexico is next

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

put the two million refugees in a new independent state on the rhine like one of the original plans for post ww2 isreal

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Nix Panicus posted:

Good. The rest of the world needs to wake up and realize they're never going to be in the club, just used up and tossed aside when no longer convenient

Yup, as a westerner I will tell you emphatically: don't trust the West.

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
I know those "young Biden supporter" accounts are astroturfed and/or people seeking online clout/engagement but drat if that isn't good at getting my goat anyway lol

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

FlapYoJacks posted:

Hmm, maybe the IDF should make sure that innocent people don’t die due to the actions of Hamas? :thunk:

the genocide is the point, op

they’re gonna go for the kill shot

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

Incredible footage of Hamas freedom fighters training on how to dismantle israeli nazi prison walls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OwZvqQPqK4

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

if you lose vigilance for one moment slobbering over the triumph of the zionist imperative you will lose. the next threat is inside your continent. we are never safe until We Are All Safe

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

I will not sleep until the entire 2 million people in gaza are dead. Its not our fault they started it, idiots

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

HallelujahLee posted:

egypt isnt going to accept 2 million refugees

Oh they'll accept them alright, then immediately reroute them to parts unknown.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Red Baron posted:

the genocide is the point, op

they’re gonna go for the kill shot

What?! This is outrageous! Has anybody alerted the news about this???

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

apologies im mad as hell ill lay off. gently caress YOU though

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

electricity to gaza's been cut, death to israel and death to all arab regimes allowing this to happen

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

PawParole posted:

neoliberals would rather shoot themselves in the face than allow the state to do anything.

There's a company that either makes 155mm shells or axles and brake assemblies for the automotive industry in Southern Ontario. It's supposed to be and, but we're in direct competition for floor space and machine time. They wanted the government to outbid the automotive industry to have more shells made, so effectively each shell would cost as much as the "lost" profits from making car parts instead.

The Prime Minister and Premier have both visited this factory to show off how great the automotive industry is and how much the government supports them. There is no way in hell anyone is going to compel them to actually produce munitions, so we're created a situation where if we want them, we're not paying $300 a shell (actually just casing, they don't do the explosive fill there), we're paying, effectively a ransom at a much higher price.

Everyone agrees this is the only way to do things.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

evilmiera posted:

Oh they'll accept them alright, then immediately reroute them to parts unknown.
egypt isnt going to take the hit of accepting then rerouting much easier to not accept at all

heres a better idea maybe the us should stop supporting and abetting genocide

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1711538555443400788

No dissent is allowed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Frosted Flake posted:

There's a company that either makes 155mm shells or axles and brake assemblies for the automotive industry in Southern Ontario. It's supposed to be and, but we're in direct competition for floor space and machine time. They wanted the government to outbid the automotive industry to have more shells made, so effectively each shell would cost as much as the "lost" profits from making car parts instead.

The Prime Minister and Premier have both visited this factory to show off how great the automotive industry is and how much the government supports them. There is no way in hell anyone is going to compel them to actually produce munitions, so we're created a situation where if we want them, we're not paying $300 a shell (actually just casing, they don't do the explosive fill there), we're paying, effectively a ransom at a much higher price.

Everyone agrees this is the only way to do things.

making weapons more expensive and impractical to produce sounds like a good idea to me