Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

David D. Davidson posted:

So, the WWE is suggesting that they have signed Punk.

He's going to get crushed harder than his testicles after Satoshi Kojima elbow dropped them.

watch his first match be against beepie lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

lol cm punk got elbow dropped in the cock

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Lol lmao @ Satoshi Kojima bashing nuts with an elbow drop

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

remembered

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

this

bread club ftw

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

I rewatched the show during the weekend. Great match, excellent show, 5 squashed bollocks out of 5.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

JSmithOTI posted:

Lol lmao @ Satoshi Kojima bashing nuts with an elbow drop

BodyMassageMachine
Nov 24, 2006

:yeah:

Blammo

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Happy Tuesday to Satoshi Kojima's elbow

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Just remembered this happened lol

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
https://twitter.com/cozy_lariat/status/1711836523279405520?s=46&t=_akPFYiqAqKbxYd3RPf4Jg

All those carbs just make the elbow drop hurt more

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

What an amazing man with an amazing elbow drop

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
WWE heard about this and decided they could not hire back a man with such weak, defenseless nuts

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Bump lol

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Vince & Triple H metaphorically elbow dropping Punk in the balls today by saying get lost to his rehiring

DMCrimson
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
Be my guest. Go ahead, leave. Main event Night 4 of a buy-one-get-one-free extravaganza and then get elbowed in the balls faster than you last in the sack.

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Goodnight, Satoshi Kojima fans. May the Bread Man elbow Drop CM Punk's nuts in your dreams tonight.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thank you josh or justin. less likely to be anything else but possible. for showing up for satoshi. see you in the a.m.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

got him in the yambag

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

HulkaMatt posted:

got him in the yambag

he hit him right in the fuckin nuts lol

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

lmao

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

:yeshaha:

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

A grown man, Satoshi Kojima, jumped off of the top turnbuckle and drove his elbow right into the penis and/or balls of CM Punk. He's probably still feeling it!

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

still funny lol

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

What was Punk's issue with Kojima from that old shoot video he did? I never understood except that Kojima apparently said Kojima Kojima Kojima...and then dropped an elbow on his CM Junk

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Shard posted:

What was Punk's issue with Kojima from that old shoot video he did? I never understood except that Kojima apparently said Kojima Kojima Kojima...and then dropped an elbow on his CM Junk

you've severely misunderstood what that clip is

cm punk was telling a story about how he prank called Gabe Saplosky by pretending to be Homicide saying he wouldn't be able to make the upcoming ROH show where Homicide was going to wrestle Kojima

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Alaois posted:

cm punk was telling a story about how he prank called Gabe Saplosky by pretending to be Homicide saying he wouldn't be able to make the upcoming ROH show where Homicide was going to wrestle Kojima

Kojima held a grudge over this 20 years then bombed his nutsack

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Alaois posted:

Well that's what happens when I have no context I guess lol

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kWlNQ9nFKA

I think this is the story in question.

Back on topic though.....

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

I think that he did it on purpose. I think he DOES have the technology.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

I'm glad CM Punk's career is dead. My only regret is that Kojima was only able to elbow drop his dick and balls once but that moment will live forever in my heart.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Top notch name/post combo

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
Imagine being elbow dropped in the balls then discovering wwe does want beepie but doesn't want you, a second figurative elbow drop to the balls

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

cagliostr0 posted:

Imagine being elbow dropped in the balls then discovering wwe does want beepie but doesn't want you, a second figurative elbow drop to the balls

I would hate for someone to photoshop Kojima-san out of the gif, but I kinda now do want to see Beepie drop an elbow in to ol Punker's nuts

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Regrettable posted:

I'm glad CM Punk's career is dead. My only regret is that Kojima was only able to elbow drop his dick and balls once but that moment will live forever in my heart.

I wouldn't be too sure yet. I mean, there's always Impachahahahaha. I can't complete the thought.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
The only Impact that Punk's getting near to is the one that happened when Kojima crushed his balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Imagine a slasher flick starring cm punk but instead of getting murdered with knives he keeps getting hit in the nuts by Satoshi Kojima