Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Phigs posted:

As far as I'm concerned, the West backing Israel in its attacks on the Palestinian people constitutes a continuation of the colonial era. Every crime committed by the West on the world is part of the crimes they are supporting now. There is no separation. There was no past crimes or histories of bloodshed or crimes of previous governments. Just a direct continuation. It's all current. We've collectively decided to stay evil and there is no pretending we've learned, moved on, or gotten better.

I'm not even sure why we pretended for so long to be reformed. Maybe it's just easier to pretend you're reformed than to defend yourself all the time from the people with morals.

The USSR was the reason

I've come around to the view that the USSR destroying itself is the greatest tragedy to ever befall our species and planet

We had the unique change to forge a new global order out of the carnage of fascism driven to it's logical conclusion and we hosed it up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Police suppressing anti-bombing protesters

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/1757zrq/israelis_protesting_the_bombing_of_gaza_get/

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Mr Hootington posted:

Upgrade Hates cspam because he was/is a landlord and gets angry about most of cspam not liking landlords.

Lmao this makes so much sense

Of course the guy freeloads and does nothing but complain about other people, he's a loving landlord!

I honestly rate this guy as the lowest value poster on the entire forums and really wish he would just go find some place to post that he doesn't hate so much

It's so tiresome to see the same three or four people in every thread there doing the same poo poo. If you let these posters have their way there wouldn't be any forums left

We would just be the front page and coupons and deals

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Gorman Thomas posted:

If my mom called me to tell me that Coachella was under siege by armed men flying in on hang gliders I'd have to tell her to call back because I can't hear her over the wind.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

In Training posted:

He should post in the landlord thread for leftist rent seekers.

a helpful abbreviation for next time is "ITT"

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Who did fuckjerry steal that from?

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/zhao_dashuai/status/1712088794806263935

someone in the israeli ministry of defense is hammering f5 on aliexpress for body armor

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Mechafunkzilla posted:

For context, that is Idit Silman, who pretty much singlehandedly collapsed the previous government under Naftali Bennett which resulted in Netanyahu becoming PM again

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Upgrade Hates cspam because he was/is a landlord and gets angry about most of cspam not liking landlords.

ahahaha

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

what an Idit

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

🤡'clock in the US....

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Danann posted:

https://twitter.com/zhao_dashuai/status/1712088794806263935

someone in the israeli ministry of defense is hammering f5 on aliexpress for body armor

it's a red letter day for alibaba

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Agrajag posted:

im still calling bullshit cause if those pictures actually exist you bet your rear end they would be all over the internet to drum up support for ulra turbo giga genocide

Oh they are

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

oh gently caress. china does materially supply terrorists

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

did you count all 40 babies?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Buck Wildman posted:

it's a red letter day for alibaba

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

Mr Hootington posted:

he also loves to yell about SA being a comedy forum but has never made a funny post in his life

DarkSithLord
Apr 14, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

nice this guy's back. let's pin him down =D

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
USA Hawks are looking at Gaza with glee.

Finally the USA can go to war again with its favourite type of opponent. One who can't shoot back.

Ooh-rah.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

DarkSithLord posted:

nice this guy's back. let's pin him down =D

predictable that the guy loves ukraine and hates palestine what could possibly be the difference

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Slavvy posted:

The USSR was the reason

I've come around to the view that the USSR destroying itself is the greatest tragedy to ever befall our species and planet

We had the unique change to forge a new global order out of the carnage of fascism driven to it's logical conclusion and we hosed it up

cut me some slack, i was a toddler at the time

this poo poo though? all me. sorry, should have known better

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

really where

also im curious why are you looking at these supposed pictures thats pretty hosed up

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

The big brained landlord compared what Hamas is doing to “I’d love to hear your reasoned defense of, say, the firebombing of Dresden (stopping Hitler, you know!)”

… and not the combatant currently bombing a city.

:psyduck:

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
Biden saying he personally saw pictures of the babies beheadings, it's over who cares if he's lying

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

You looking at them?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Brogeoisie posted:

So biden is out here repeating the dead baby propaganda. How long until we find out its the yellowcake uranium situation 2.0

IDF confirmed today that there's no evidence of it happening

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021

Raccooon posted:

In this comparison, does Coachella happen right outside of a concentration camp?

For the record the Cabazon reservation is right there.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Slavvy posted:

The USSR was the reason

there's certainly a throughline from stalin's failure to plan for his death to the secret speech to the collapse of the ussr but I don't think it's accurate to say the ussr destroyed itself.
but yes the end of the ussr has certainly been pretty bad for the world because there hasn't been any counter-balance to the psychotic nazism of the west for a few decades and now we're locked into a horrible genocidal climate change hell where billions of people will die needlessly

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Starsfan posted:

was he the guy who made the legendary post when the GBS Ukraine thread got closed down about how he had to open CSPAM and saw nothing but Bernie Sanders avatars and Marxism thread tags and how that made him feel threatened

If you're talking about this one then no.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

spacemang_spliff posted:

i thought they just said they weren't going to investigate and implied it was a real thing

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

spacemang_spliff posted:

Wow you believe the IDF???!

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

me, as a ghost through an alien time machine: “Andropov, get your goddamned kidneys in order, drink lots of water, heed the red army, get this yeltsin motherfucker arrested asap and tell this gorbachev dude to stop being a dumbass, work together with this Deng fella in China (and tell him to look after this Xi dude as well), let the baltics go and NATO will never stop trying to gently caress with you. Also invest in transistors and nuclear energy, thorium reactors are possible kthxbai”

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Honest Thief posted:

Biden saying he personally saw pictures of the babies beheadings, it's over who cares if he's lying

it sounds a bit to me like he started saying he saw the pictures then stopped himself and said "had confirmed" instead

but everything ive seen citing him is saying he said "see and had confirmed" which is also plausible but either way he's full of poo poo because those pictures dont exist

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

Lmao this makes so much sense

Of course the guy freeloads and does nothing but complain about other people, he's a loving landlord!

I honestly rate this guy as the lowest value poster on the entire forums and really wish he would just go find some place to post that he doesn't hate so much

It's so tiresome to see the same three or four people in every thread there doing the same poo poo. If you let these posters have their way there wouldn't be any forums left

We would just be the front page and coupons and deals

But enough about the fyad glennsters

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Honest Thief posted:

He never actually said he saw the pictures. It's highly likely that he never saw pictures and only thought he did.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

Nah I found it

Zero VGS posted:

I enjoy shitposting and (attempting) to make funny puns about Russia's incompetence.

Now I'm told to take it to C-SPAM. They have four threads on the main page with a "Marxism" label. Like 50% of the posters have a Bernie Sanders AV. I had multiple of their ilk PM me over the years to say I need the guillotine because I own too much property.

Am I loving crazy to not feel welcome there? I don't know if the C-SPAM userbase is genuinely evil, because I can't tell if they're USA-hating communists (evil, obviously), or if it's all just an aesthetic cosplay (misguided, I'll say charitably). In either case, I don't think I want to have anything to do with them when there was already a place I could post without incident.

The way I always understood these forums to work, is that posters in GBS, FYAD, C-SPAM, D&D and so on are all cliquey and confused in our own ways, and have our own ideologies, and everyone can coexist if we don't try to stir inter-subforum drama.

By telling me to take my shitposting to C-SPAM, it feels like the mods are endorsing it and picking a side. If you're going to shitpost, you need to do it here where we (un?)ironically praise Stalin, or whatever. Or do do the mods believe C-SPAM is politically agnostic, and I'm just having a stroke?

Otherwise, you could have just told C-SPAM that their thread is being closed because they think GBS is evil, and they should come post in GBS. It makes equally no sense and would be just as unpopular a choice as this seems to be.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Rubellavator posted:

i thought they just said they weren't going to investigate and implied it was a real thing

Pretty sure that was a later revision

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Lost me at "imagine being at Coachella"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Starsfan posted:

Nah I found it

how much property does this guy own