Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

speng31b posted:

even if you're being unserious do not request this itt. It is against the rules

I'm pretty sure they're quoting superintendent chalmers (of steamed hams fame) but yeah plz no actual dead babies itt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb_YRLURZmI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Soggy Muffin posted:

I pushed red button and went to Israel PMs Twitter, it’s 2 dead babies in separate pics. No evidence it’s even from this conflict. No where are there 40 babies. While really sad, that’s probably the baby death toll average of each bomb dropped on Gaza.

stfu about the gross poo poo you forced yourself to look at off the site for evidentiary purposes or whatever

it's in the thread rules

quote:

Don't center conversations around hosed up death/gore content you've watched offsite. It's not evidence for whatever point you think you're trying to make, it's just rotting your brain.

speng31b has issued a correction as of 16:48 on Oct 12, 2023

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

ill just repeat this its more than probable theres plenty of civilian deaths on either side (one side more than the other) but only one side is committing genocide and has all the power to end this

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

sullat posted:

There's probably a spare shah pretender hanging around London or Paris...

the old shah's son lives in the DC area

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

free him

speng31b
May 8, 2010

webcams for christ posted:

I'm pretty sure they're quoting superintendent chalmers (of steamed hams fame) but yeah plz no actual dead babies itt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb_YRLURZmI

yeah that's why this is a post and not a probe

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
I'm starting to think that some people only care about dead (white) babies

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

hearing reports that Hamas is juggling scimitars and babies while riding unicycles through the streets

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Can we move the Day of Jihad to saturday

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

I can't form an opinion on genocide until Schrodinger's headless baby is resolved

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/MaxAbrahms/status/1712440165317124234

Gonna be funny when they elect him again.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Honky Mao posted:

Can we move the Day of Jihad to saturday

Grant has softball that day :mad:

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
Free al saqr and make him an admin, DtI DtA, thanks

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

It was never in doubt.

Also,

Stinky Wizzleteats posted:

Free al saqr and make him an admin, DtI DtA, thanks

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

yeah I don't see any positive developments for Israeli electoral politics on the horizon

e: but lol:

https://twitter.com/DeItaone/status/1712495165884035073

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

so its a REVERSE 9/11

Iverron
May 13, 2012

excuse me I was told blaming Israel is supporting terrorism

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

I think that post or tweet or whatever from yesterday is right in that they'll just elect someone worse and somehow more extreme instead

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Well I guess thanks to slow mode Ive finally caught up to this thread and it has me so loving depressed and angry I dont even know what to do..

And just a remidner Al Saqar didn't get banned for thjs comic

The post thatbgot him banned was was quoting a post that had a tweet that had been reposted several times over the page before him.

DTA
DTI
DTM

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Mia Wasikowska posted:

so its a REVERSE 9/11

A second plane has been born from the towers!

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

why are you posting that poo poo again you idiot

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
pictures were finally leaked

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

speng31b posted:

I don't really want to see dead babies. I was just loling at the Jerusalem post saying that it has what the white house and Israeli army says doesn't exist.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

those civilians were no angels

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Mia Wasikowska posted:

so its a REVERSE 9/11

If the bad planes are four, do patriotism more
If the bad planes are tiny, vote out his hiney

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

HallelujahLee posted:

why are you posting that poo poo again you idiot

yeah dont do that

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

speng31b posted:

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

It's the steamed hams meme speng

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

what a bad boy...

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

also free al saqr and pray for hamas to liberate the servers hosting these forums

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1712496811020063110?s=20

they did it, got hostages home free and no money given

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

the "Day of Jihad" thing is really taking off online. Some highlights from twitter.

quote:

HAMAS has declared tomorrow a global day of Jihad. Keep your eyes peeled, stay armed, and stay safe. Stay out of cities and large gatherings of people.

quote:

The leader of Hamas just called for a Global Day of Jihad this Friday.

Do not leave your homes that day unless there is an emergency.

Avoid public transit.

Avoid airplanes.

Avoid public events.

quote:

Trump & Bongino Warn Of Possible Terror Attacks Inside America As Soon As Tomorrow

🔴"You better prepare yourself today. That knock comes on your door..." - Dan Bongino (@dbongino)

quote:

Thousands of individuals in Canada have celebrated a violent and sadistic terror attack. A former Hamas official has called for an international “day of Jihad” this Friday. They are not satisfied with 1200 victims. They want more bloodshed. Stay home on Friday.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

correct

https://twitter.com/FirstSquawk/status/1712482198438428789

Buffer
May 6, 2007
I sometimes turn down sex and blowjobs from my girlfriend because I'm too busy posting in D&D. PS: She used my credit card to pay for this.
I like how it's cool for the president to just straight up lie.

Grampa gets confused between what's in the stories and what is real life I guess.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

KomradeX posted:

Well I guess thanks to slow mode Ive finally caught up to this thread and it has me so loving depressed and angry I dont even know what to do..

And just a remidner Al Saqar didn't get banned for thjs comic

The post thatbgot him banned was was quoting a post that had a tweet that had been reposted several times over the page before him.

DTA
DTI
DTM

Removed comic from quote… why the hell did you post that dude

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I don’t give a gently caress what genocidal freaks think about protests that haven’t happened yet. I can just read any other place if I want to see imbeciles call Palestinians inhuman things. I don’t need to read that poo poo here

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

couldn't agree more

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

DiscountDildos posted:

Direct link to the video in case anyone else thought "uhhh... surely this is fake right lol uhhhh lmao right?" like i did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh8t8sHnTng

850k views in a day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Good morning!