Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Morbus
May 18, 2004

struggling with ever fiber of my being to not make the obvious joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

RandomBlue posted:

They should be banned from discussing this poo poo at all on SA, they're too stupid and racist to be allowed to take part.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Zokari posted:

why are people treating this thread like it's a front in the war

The martyr Basil Al-Araj (https://t.me/PalestineResist/5124) once wrote (https://t.me/PalestineResist/13656):

"Never spread the occupation's propaganda, and do not contribute to instilling a sense of defeat. This must be focused on, for soon, we will start talking about a massive invasion in Beit Lahia and Al-Nusseirat, for example. Never spread panic; be supportive of the resistance and do not spread any news broadcast by the occupation (forget about the ethics and impartiality of journalism; just as the zionist journalist is a fighter, so are you)."

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Things a morally unassailable party says.

speng31b
May 8, 2010

BrotherJayne posted:

Dude, stfu.

Jerusalem Post is saying the story was verified when it's two dead babies. He did a recce, he kept it circumspect, and he confirmed that JP is full of poo poo.

Looking at gross poo poo isn't evidence of anything. Sorry if you don't like it

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

That photo is of boxes in LAX with a product code that isn't body armor. Fake loving news.

so "vote" isn't even a valid option here?
liberalism truly has no answers

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Homeless Friend posted:

conquest via democracy lmfao

Dan Carlin will DESTROY you in Civilization 6

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

gradenko_2000 posted:

That photo is of boxes in LAX with a product code that isn't body armor. Fake loving news.

im dan carlin and this is hard r history

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
losing control of my country at the ballot box is not acceptable

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

text editor posted:

Yeah it's one of those "someone has to bear witness" things. As gross as it is, operating 100% on hearsay is bad and evidence of crimes (or in this case, lack of crimes) must be reviewed somehow

edit: also the description was about as high-level, nondescript you can get for these things

I agree. The post did not center the conversation around gore, and was high level and important.

gently caress this, warcrimes.txt. What ever happened to "you couldn't not know", Biden?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

gradenko_2000 posted:

lol how does his last tweet not also apply to apartheid south africa??

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

OctaMurk posted:

losing control of my country at the ballot box is not acceptable

democracy is on the ballot!!!

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

lmao what the gently caress, wouldn't white south africans make this EXACT SAME argument re: losing control if they give the ballot to black people?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

gradenko_2000 posted:

Dan almost gets it!

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1712496411395170388

Man so much of this is just an underlying we let too many immigrants in the last 15 years from MENA and we gotta get a little anger and xenophobia out

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

so "vote" isn't even a valid option here?
liberalism truly has no answers

Sorry but we can't allow undesirable people to participate in the "only democracy in the Middle East."

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

lol birthrates, many people are talking about them

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

I know that Sesame Street in Israel did have a Arab Puppet for this, so I'm not surprised about it. I specifically remember a podcast I was listening to getting angry about that.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Atrocious Joe posted:

the "Day of Jihad" thing is really taking off online. Some highlights from twitter.

it really is 2003 all over again

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

the HH podcast takes on a new meaning

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Oh yeah he's the podcast guy. Further proof all podcasters must be destroyed

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

lmao what the gently caress, wouldn't white south africans make this EXACT SAME argument re: losing control if they give the ballot to black people?

They did, all the time. Same justification Rhodesia used for UDI rather than enact universal sufferage. He's insanely stupid lmao

Griz
May 21, 2001

Soggy Muffin posted:

Those roof knocker prelude bombs are so kind of Israel. If you have a disabled bed bound loved one it gives you like 1 minute to say your final good byes to them. Just hope you have tell the difference between a roof knocker over all the other bombs blowing up around you. Also good luck outside!

sometimes they drop leaflets telling people to go somewhere else (which is then bombed in addition to the building they just fled)

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

After my long probation ended for daring to question/criticize LT2012 in D&D, I’m going to just stick to this thread for I&P stuff.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Quite a lot of morally wrong things are "human", all of them in fact!

Brendan Rodgers
Jun 11, 2014

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol how does his last tweet not also apply to apartheid south africa??

Yeah especially when the black population of SA was a literal super majority.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

hm, needs a really lovely star wars analogy.

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

Homeless Friend posted:

conquest via democracy lmfao

really. what a dumbfuck.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Definitely something a country would say if they weren't committing genocide

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Gripweed posted:

it really is 2003 all over again

just right back into it. these vaxxines have really done a number on us huh

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

it was literally an argument for US Jim Crow

opposing "conquest via birth rates and the ballot box" sounds like something from a Redeemer newspaper

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Honky Mao posted:

just right back into it. these vaxxines have really done a number on us huh

This is all part of last week's 5G test.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

Death By The Blues posted:

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1712496411395170388

Man so much of this is just an underlying we let too many immigrants in the last 15 years from MENA and we gotta get a little anger and xenophobia out

Je suis Charlie!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

SourKraut posted:

After my long probation ended for daring to question/criticize LT2012 in D&D, I’m going to just stick to this thread for I&P stuff.

he's allowed to lie in dnd, its his forum

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Seeing a lot of based Glenn and Max Blumenthal opinions on the TL. It's 2009 all over again!

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Homeless Friend posted:

yep thats a death to israel right there

AnimeIsTrash posted:

BrotherJayne
Nov 28, 2019

speng31b posted:

Looking at gross poo poo isn't evidence of anything. Sorry if you don't like it

If you aren't a clown, why are you wearing that clown hat?

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

AARD VARKMAN posted:

they were really smart babies and they lived alone in the village

yeah i saw lord of the flies in school i know the real culprits

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

mcmagic posted:

Dan almost gets it!

Oh I'm sure he knows, he's just too much of a coward to state it publicly.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Ok so maybe the babies were wearing uniforms. Maybe the babies were in their 30s
https://twitter.com/DeItaone/status/1712509210557091897?t=QWvCrKSPZrHXHmoK-2Zurw&s=19