Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Impressive meta artistry at work here, I definitely grimaced when I saw it...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.

Thirteen Orphans posted:

Is no one going to bring up the strange green fart cloud that does nothing but look like it smells awful?

i mean

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Thirteen Orphans posted:

Is no one going to bring up the strange green fart cloud that does nothing but look like it smells awful?

The green is there to make the purple pop.

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
Oh no hun…what a waste of tattoo real estate on such a bad tattoo

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I don't know what the gray circle on the top of supposed to be, but it sure created a great optical effect of a bulging tumor or maybe a bubonic plague nodule

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Unfortunate positioning of the back boob with the head there

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

steinrokkan posted:

I don't know what the gray circle on the top of supposed to be, but it sure created a great optical effect of a bulging tumor or maybe a bubonic plague nodule

Can't tell if it's a cover up with really poo poo packing, some kind of weird scarring, or some kind of giant cyst. Any way you slice it this one has layer upon layer of tragedy.

REMEMBER SPONGE MONKEYS
Oct 3, 2003

What do you think it means, bitch?

Crab Dad posted:

The green is there to make the purple poop.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Now I'm imagining an artist tattooing a cyst that size and it exploding everywhere so thanks for that

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Field Mousepad posted:

Now I'm imagining an artist tattooing a cyst that size and it exploding everywhere so thanks for that

But do you pay for the tattoo in that instance or the lancing?

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Field Mousepad posted:

just think of it like being an interactive volcano tattoo

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
That Jack Skellington looks like he belongs in a Double Fine game.

Field Mousepad posted:

Watch, the new season of Dr. Pimple Popper is gonna involve her buying a tattoo gun...

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Read After Burning posted:

buying a tattoo gun

:mods:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

OwlFancier posted:

Unfortunate positioning of the back boob with the head there

Big back tiddy goth GF.

There's already shelf space for it next to the blackhead gun.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

this is one of my favourite scenes

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

https://youtu.be/o91IvGlWd24?si=JFdI2YViILOFbfDj

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

Modal Auxiliary posted:

Can't tell if it's a cover up with really poo poo packing, some kind of weird scarring, or some kind of giant cyst. Any way you slice it this one has layer upon layer of tragedy.

I thought it was a cover up too, would explain why that house is a weird, massive circle, and the raised scarring does look like something, but that could just be my mind filling in the blanks

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Nah the giant circle is probably the mad scientist guy’s observatory-looking building, and I expect their hair is covering up the pointy antenna thing

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

Shoehead posted:

I thought it was a cover up too, would explain why that house is a weird, massive circle, and the raised scarring does look like something, but that could just be my mind filling in the blanks

Pretty sure you're right, looks like maybe a Rattata or some other screaming furry thing?

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Nuevo posted:

Pretty sure you're right, looks like maybe a Rattata or some other screaming furry thing?

But why would you cover up a Tattata?

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAH

No

https://gizmodo.com/blackdot-automatic-tattooing-device-austin-1850935700

quote:

The photos shown below similarly show models with notable sparse tattoo collections. That relatively ink-free skin applies to Joel Pennington, Blackdot’s CEO, who reportedly told Decrypt he had zero tattoos when he came up with the idea.

:what:

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
:lol:

That article posted:

Blackdot showcased eight of these tattoos in its media kit and each of them ascribed to a fine line, delicate, grayscale aesthetics. These are the types of small, modern-style tattoos you’d expect to find in an expensive, influencer-filled Lower East Side tattoo parlor.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

lol up to $10k for a robot tattoo

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Hahaha of course they are using NFTs... somehow

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Stick your arm in this old dot matrix printer.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
if there's someone you can trust your immune system with it's NFT startup bros.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
We're gonna fight, and we're gonna win!

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

OwlFancier posted:

Stick your arm in this old dot matrix printer.

That was my impression too. It reeks of "These tattoos look like lovely dots. gently caress it! We'll say it's on purpose"

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Snowpiercer reboot looking low-effort

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

I can legit see this being a thing with white trash who have a 20 burning a hole in their pocket

Circle Nine
Mar 1, 2009

But that’s how it is when you start wanting to have things. Now, I just look at them, and when I go away I carry them in my head. Then my hands are always free, because I don’t have to carry a suitcase.

kinda reminds me of torture machine in that Kafka short story

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Now that you mention it, I'm definitely getting some "music video to 'Happiness in Slavery'" vibes...

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

At first glance I thought it was something like "buy a gadget for 10k that will let you do automated tattoos at home", which would at least make some sort of sense. But no, they're expecting you to pay 10 grand to go into their parlor and have a lovely robot put a single lovely NFT into your skin. :psyduck:

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

There are very few circumstances where I would pay 10k for a tattoo and robot is not one of them, unless it was for a really good charity and the charity got all of the money and the lovely robot was working for free. And even then I'd be reluctant.

Kwyndig has a new favorite as of 09:06 on Oct 19, 2023

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Lil nudity so it's spoilers, also a video which is tricky to get a screenshot of but looooool

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Why would you get a tattoo that makes you look like an abuse victim?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Kwyndig posted:

Why would you get a tattoo that makes you look like an abuse victim?

Why do some people idolize the fictional relationship of The Joker and Harley Quinn?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
because they are empty husks of people and are desperate to find something meaningful that gives a sort of shape to their hollow lives?