Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Death By The Blues posted:

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1712496411395170388

Man so much of this is just an underlying we let too many immigrants in the last 15 years from MENA and we gotta get a little anger and xenophobia out

This is the same France where (white) labor protests routinely get violent and everyone just shrugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
Israel’s jihad remains my jihad, the IDF my soul soldiers

I am not Israeli. I am American. I am British. I am Muslim. I am Pakistani, but deep inside in these short days, my flesh and blood have become Israeli and ache for my brethren who wear the olive green uniform and leave my savta-sisters to fight my jihad.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/sentdefender/status/1712510512745816334?s=20

well, at least we know it is equal to 10 of them now

speng31b
May 8, 2010

BrotherJayne posted:

If you aren't a clown, why are you wearing that clown hat?

I really don't know why this is making you mad but that rule won't be changing. I don't expect everyone to completely avoid seeing horrible stuff off the site, but just don't post about it here like it's evidence for a thesis of some kind. That's all there is to it.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Al! posted:

he's allowed to lie in dnd, its his forum

Just rename d&d to truthsocial

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

can you explain how it is worse than 10 9/11's sir?

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

how the gently caress does he not get roasted alive for this poo poo

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Atrocious Joe posted:

talked to my parents who are MSNBC/NPR libs about the war

they live in an area with a decent size arab/palestinian population.

I've argued with them about the Ukraine war but they have very little sympathy for Israel in this war. They are some of the few liberals who probably identify Ukraine and Palestine as sort of the same cause, as small countries fighting off a larger invader.

on the "40 beheaded babies" thing my mom started talking about how we know from mass shootings in the US that when an assault rifle shoots a child their body can be ripped apart. So it's not surprising children killed in the crossfire are horrific to see.

It's anecdotal but I thought it was interesting

Your parents are just one realization away from going full tank mode and its understanding that both cases are directly linked to US geopolitical interests and therefore instigated by the US.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

her braces tearing me to shreds call that my iron dome

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

gradenko_2000 posted:

That photo is of boxes in LAX with a product code that isn't body armor. Fake loving news.

:coffeepal:

Well okay then!

lol no surprise regarding Carlin. When I was listening to Supernova in the East it was hilarious how many times things flew over his head, like when he insisted that being made a Kamikaze pilot wasn’t a way that the Japanese army punished troublemakers, then immediately stated that Kamikaze pilots were mostly political dissenters, people of mixed heritage, and service members that officers didn’t like.

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

studio mujahideen posted:

the HH podcast takes on a new meaning

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

gradenko_2000 posted:

That photo is of boxes in LAX with a product code that isn't body armor. Fake loving news.

"Conquest via Democracy"

jesus christ, they can't defend Israel without sounding cartoonishly evil

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZcZ6eJoxeE

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Anthony Blinken is batshit insane. A deranged and dangerous person.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

dan needs an editor, that could have been shortened to 14 words

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Starsfan posted:

how the gently caress does he not get roasted alive for this poo poo

Because he's not alive. They've just barely gotten him to stop opening press conferences with "As a large language model, I-"

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

The Saucer Hovers posted:

theres nothing wrong with the comic

real response: it comes across as antisemitic bc of the yarmulkes and also the pig imagery of Jewish people in the west has pretty strong connections to Nazis and the Holocaust, that's extremely bad to evoke at all if you're trying to do anything except defame the idea of palestinian liberation to people who don't know wtf

really, especially given the current situation, if you're going to talk poo poo bout the colonial-settler apartheid state of Israel, it's pretty important to make sure what you're saying cannot be interpreted as antisemitic even remotely bc ontop of genuine offense from misunderstanding, anti-palestine/pro-israel people will intentionally misread stuff that way since it's an effortless way to discredit you and the message of palestinian liberation as Nazi-Muslim Thing

also its just a bad hill ( of cartoon bodies) to die on
my opinion is its just not good to glorify violence, best case scenario is it makes you look bad/crazy & in this case its another historical all-around bad spot for incorporating Jewish imagery especially when any sympathy for Palestinians is currently being equated to worshipping babymurder
like, just don't defend the picture lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
there were like 1000 Hamas soldiers vs 19 peeps on 9/11. very very disrespectful to minimize their accomplishments

sw0cb
Feb 18, 2007
I remember the jokes about the right going 'mask off' or whatever under trump but honestly nothing compares to the entire western world going all in for the genocide of the Palestinian people. what the gently caress. this old song keeps rolling around my head (he got atleast two visits from the feds for it lol).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzQ3yjpYZis

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Death By The Blues posted:

https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1712496411395170388

Man so much of this is just an underlying we let too many immigrants in the last 15 years from MENA and we gotta get a little anger and xenophobia out

this isn't really surprising. if israel set up some sort of foreign legion thing where you could go kill Palestinians but didn't have to talk to any jews every frenchman old enough to hold a gun would be in the Gaza streets

Pinely
Jul 23, 2013
College Slice
lmao dan carlin

trying to win an argument on the morality of supporting Israel by conceding that he doesn't believe Palestinians are capable of democracy and also doesn't think they should be allowed to have children

carcinofuck
Apr 18, 2001
pink floyd still sucks
I'm waiting for, like, Dave Chappelle to say some poo poo.

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

So Israel is just going to genocide the Palestinians and everyone is just going to watch and some are going to scold the Palestinians as well for not being a perfect victim through the process

I’m not surprised by any of this but it is all Pretty hosed up

Soggy Muffin
Jul 29, 2003
Can’t believe I used to listen to that Dan Carlin prick. He is so smarmy and out of touch and just blatantly wrong on a lot of facts he’s stating. At least he’s getting murdered in the comments

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Interesting insight from Seymour Hersh

https://twitter.com/conzmoleman/status/1712468659078394246

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1712510149099704785

She gonna do anything about it or just tweet?

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

AnimeIsTrash posted:

im dan carlin and this is hard r history

And the best part is it's five hours of hard r history

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

Mr Hootington posted:

Ok so maybe the babies were wearing uniforms. Maybe the babies were in their 30s
https://twitter.com/DeItaone/status/1712509210557091897?t=QWvCrKSPZrHXHmoK-2Zurw&s=19

imagining senior white house officials screaming at staffers to sort through snuff films loving faster goddamnit. you find me those headless Israeli pics or you're never working on the hill again!!!

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
the 9/11 equivalent k:d ratio hamas would be 150k so like 1.5 million israelis would have to die for it to be 10x 9/11 in truth

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

ELTON JOHN posted:

cant say what im thinking without getting banned

Squashy
Dec 24, 2005

150cc of psilocybinic power

sw0cb posted:

I remember the jokes about the right going 'mask off' or whatever under trump but honestly nothing compares to the entire western world going all in for the genocide of the Palestinian people. what the gently caress. this old song keeps rolling around my head (he got atleast two visits from the feds for it lol).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzQ3yjpYZis

I love playing that song on the jukebox

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Egg Moron posted:

So Israel is just going to genocide the Palestinians and everyone is just going to watch and some are going to scold the Palestinians as well for not being a perfect victim through the process

hey at least, we will also make sure that nobody else thinks about helping the palestinians in any way. :911:
maybe iran's proxies will do something now that the U.S. has pulled the rug from another deal, yet again.

quote:

4m ago (16:54 GMT)
Blinken says will meet with Qatari, other Middle East leaders
Blinken has said beyond meeting with King Abdullah of Jordan and Palestinian Authority,President Abbas, he will also “visit with leaders in Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt and Qatar” in the coming days.

“Across each of these engagements, (the US) will continue pressing countries to help prevent the conflict from spreading and to use their leverage with Hamas to immediately and unconditionally release the hostages,” he said.

Qatar’s state news agency has reported that Blinken will arrive in Qatar on Friday.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

mcmagic posted:

What do you want her to do? Go to a Gaza checkpoint and do another crying photo op?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

carcinofuck posted:

I'm waiting for, like, Dave Chappelle to say some poo poo.

oh god that reminded me of this
https://twitter.com/EricThurm/status/950451136363941888

mcmagic posted:

violent resistance like Hamas is morally wrong

protests are inappropriate

voting against giving money to Israel is politically untenable

I think tweeting is the best she can do

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
this is ten times worse than 9/11, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, January 6th, and the holocaust combined

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
the walk backs of "okay sure we were uncritically doing blood libel but pointing that out is a Bad Look Chief" are so goddamn grim

speng31b
May 8, 2010

slave to my cravings posted:

this is ten times worse than 9/11, Hiroshima, Nagasaki, January 6th, and the holocaust combined

2.3 million people half children

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

Bear Retrieval Unit posted:

iof missiles drawing a star of david version of a swastika. a good illustration.

i had a vague "unintentional anti-semitism" like feeling from it but this is better

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

10 9/11s lmao. there's gotta be a "because seven ate nine" joke in there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Egg Moron posted:

and then, as corey robin said the other day, in 200 years israel will do land acknowledgements