Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/Nomads4Pritzker/status/1712601267640639815

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2023/10/in-the-israel-hamas-war-netanyahu-is-losing-at-home.html

It seems like Israelis are blaming the settlers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UP AND ADAM
Jan 24, 2007

by Pragmatica
Based israelis?

Whirling
Feb 23, 2023

wow, cool, she protested peacefully and it did absolutely gently caress all. really makes you think.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

settlers are definitely doing their best to create another intifada in the West Bank right now.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

what is trump's beef with netanyahu anyways? just acknowledging that biden is president? nobody sucked more trump taint than netanyahu

yeah it's literally just this. sorry for linking wapo but

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/10/12/trump-israel-hamas-netanyahu/

quote:

On Wednesday night, Trump spoke to Club 47, a group centered on returning him to the White House. Meandering off-script, he told the audience about the Soleimani strike in typically bellicose terms. And then his tangent took a tangent.

“I’ll never forget that Bibi Netanyahu let us down,” he said, using Netanyahu’s nickname. “That was a very terrible thing, I will say that. So when I see sometimes the intelligence — you talk about the intelligence or you talk about some of the things that went wrong over the last week, they’ve got to straighten it out.”

But there’s another consideration to include here. In a separate article, Ravid crystallized another facet of Trump’s anger at the Israeli leader: Netanyahu was one of the first to congratulate Joe Biden on his 2020 victory. He did so soon after the race was called — but well before Trump acknowledged his defeat (which, of course, he’s never done). In offering that congratulation, Trump told Ravid, Netanyahu “made a terrible mistake.”

Politico’s Jonathan Lemire spoke to someone close to Trump and reported Thursday morning that Trump’s attack in West Palm Beach was triggered in part by Netanyahu’s having offered praise for President Biden.

i mean, gently caress netanyahu of course, but lol trump is such a petty bitch

Loucks
May 21, 2007

It's incwedibwe easy to suck my own dick.

Just read the updated op and :lol:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

this will result in the cleansing of Gaza. it was always going to have been this way.

no way to stop this machine aside from greater forces stepping in, which was always a non-starter.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

settlers are definitely doing their best to create another intifada in the West Bank right now.

it's happening now

More Israelis have been killed this month than in both intifadas combined

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
there's one greater force that could do it. shows up in the region from time to time.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

paul_soccer10 posted:

would'nt it be cool if there were a new intifada

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Mola Yam posted:

there's one greater force that could do it. shows up in the region from time to time.

allah?????

Morbus
May 18, 2004

smarxist posted:

lift the loving slow mode

yeah this is pretty dumb

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

mdemone posted:

this will result in the cleansing of Gaza. it was always going to have been this way.

no way to stop this machine aside from greater forces stepping in, which was always a non-starter.

Hamas will win

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

election season is gonna rip

new kind of cat
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Mola Yam posted:

obamna

Comrade Merf
Jun 2, 2011

Honky Mao posted:

Hamas will win

In any modern conflict the side that won't shut up about "baby murdering terrorists" usually eats poo poo.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

No, no see that bloodlust is because of a fear of an enemy that wants to kill them for existing so it’s existential so it’s understandable but not good. But if the Palestinians do anything in response to being killed because they exist it’s because they’re subhuman animals who must be culled.

Also :laffo: at the US government getting pissy the population isn’t falling in line enough behind Israel so they’re gonna lean on 2002 levels of post 9/11 ATTACKS ARE IMMINENT BE SCARED OF THE BLOOD THIRSTY MUSLIMS COMING TO GET YOU with increased security theater

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

Loucks posted:

Just read the updated op and :lol:

Our rules-based posting order leads to the most democratic outcomes

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

pandy fackler has issued a correction as of 19:15 on Mar 22, 2024

cinnamon stick
Jun 24, 2023

Buddykins posted:

how the hell do you retrieve sperm from a dead body what the gently caress

rigorously

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

All the most annoying actors and agents of Democrat party politics are also pulling out every woke scold tool in the drawer just to run interference for Israel. It's definitely going to cross a lot of wires in the coming days and lead to a lot of political confusion. Especially with Donald Trump talking about what a loser and waste of space Netanyahu is.

Trump will go back to smooching Bibi once Bibi really gets the ol' genocide machine going. Especially if Bibi manages to kill some Iranians in the process.

pandy fackler posted:

is this what it was like after 911 if you were an adult who understood what was going on? im not surprised by the propaganda war machine i guess but i still feel like im taking crazy pills

dti

Yeah, basically. It felt more intense in 2001-2003ish to me personally, since I was living in the country that was rearing to go do the genocidal wars, but the current genocidal war is hitting a lot of the same notes. I'm just able to observe it from more of a distance, which I guess I appreciate.

Majorian has issued a correction as of 00:16 on Oct 13, 2023

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

pandy fackler posted:

is this what it was like after 911 if you were an adult who understood what was going on? im not surprised by the propaganda war machine i guess but i still feel like im taking crazy pills

dti

yes it's very very close to the same feeling.

the night of 9/11 me and my college roommates threw a party, because we didn't know what else to do, and we played Twisted Sister ironically all night, singing "Afghanistan's Not Gonna Take It, Anymore"

because we knew deep down that they would. that this would be yet another type of war that never ends.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Also :laffo: at the US government getting pissy the population isn’t falling in line enough behind Israel so they’re gonna lean on 2002 levels of post 9/11 ATTACKS ARE IMMINENT BE SCARED OF THE BLOOD THIRSTY MUSLIMS COMING TO GET YOU with increased security theater

i think this is going to spectacularly backfire on biden because a 9/11 didnt actually happen and theres no danger to citizens living in the usa and most americans mentally classify it as "unrest in the middle east" and tuck it away until their gas prices go up

the needle thread for conservatives is "biden too weak to make the middle east safe for the pump"

Pomeroy
Apr 20, 2020

Uncle Wemus posted:

Who owned the show?

It was on Sputnik

Fizzil
Aug 24, 2005

There are five fucks at the edge of a cliff...

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

in the absence of the unjustly banned comrade Al-Saqr do we have any insight into how this struggle is perceived in Saudi Arabia or Dubai? Is the truth at all penetrating the petro-alliance bubble?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4eWVcv3gOY&ab_channel=Geopold

I'm Emirati, glad to report anecdotally that most of the Arabs here and Emiratis don't like whats happening at all and know its Israel's fault.

Now with regards to that video, its all true. But for the record, I have to vociferously say its all fake news and bootlick my government because saying something negative about my government is disrupting public morals and spaces or some other arcane law that's anti-thinking.

Also they are trying to force Emirian as the noun now cause Emirati has rat in it and rats are yuck.

Fizzil has issued a correction as of 00:18 on Oct 13, 2023

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Morbus posted:

yeah this is pretty dumb

But speng can't read more than one post every ten minutes :qq:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Dr. VooDoo posted:

No, no see that bloodlust is because of a fear of an enemy that wants to kill them for existing so it’s existential so it’s understandable but not good. But if the Palestinians do anything in response to being killed because they exist it’s because they’re subhuman animals who must be culled.

:rip: in advance to the poor Sikh man who will be murdered by a loving inbred moron the next week

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

Mango Press 🥭🗝 posted:

(Click thumbnail to open video)
#OccupiedPalestine 🇵🇸

Footage published in May by 🔴 The Martyr Abu Ali Mustafa Brigades, showing the manufacturing of 140mm heavy mortar, and announcing it's introduction into the service.

🥭 @mangopress
(from t.me/mangopress/16178, via tgsa)

making a mortar and ammo in a basement

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

Atrocious Joe posted:

MSNBC has a guest calling for Gazans to rise up like the Arab Spring against Hamas

https://twitter.com/LAPDChiefMoore/status/1712279376845505014

lmfaoooooo i dont' even have any words

speng31b
May 8, 2010

Spaced God posted:

But speng can't read more than one post every ten minutes :qq:

I requested a lift of the slow mode last night but was informed the admins would like to keep it on for awhile longer. If anyone with buttons that work for slow mode wants to turn it off they're welcome to

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Fizzil posted:

Also they are trying to force Emirian as the noun now cause Emirati has rat in it and rats are yuck.

wrong, rats are cute

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Al! posted:

i think this is going to spectacularly backfire on biden because a 9/11 didnt actually happen and theres no danger to citizens living in the usa and most americans mentally classify it as "unrest in the middle east" and tuck it away until their gas prices go up

the needle thread for conservatives is "biden too weak to make the middle east safe for the pump"

Luckily the US has never orchestrated a terrorist attack on its own people to drum up support for a war

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

What did they say?

speng31b
May 8, 2010

speng31b posted:

I requested a lift of the slow mode last night but was informed the admins would like to keep it on for awhile longer. If anyone with buttons that work for slow mode wants to turn it off they're welcome to

adding to this -- apparently more reports across the forums have been generated in the past few days than anytime anyone can remember

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Fizzil posted:

I'm Emirati, glad to report anecdotally that most of the Arabs here and Emiratis don't like whats happening at all and know its Israel's fault.

Now with regards to that video, its all true. But for the record, I have to vociferously say its all fake news and bootlick my government because saying something negative about my government is disrupting public morals and spaces or some other arcane law that's anti-thinking.

Emirian has rian in it which is the stupid way to spell Ryan

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

All the most annoying actors and agents of Democrat party politics are also pulling out every woke scold tool in the drawer just to run interference for Israel. It's definitely going to cross a lot of wires in the coming days and lead to a lot of political confusion. Especially with Donald Trump talking about what a loser and waste of space Netanyahu is.

theyre going to release another imagine video but its going to be about palestine not having any palestanians

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

Mr SuperAwesome posted:

death to israel forever and always

Edgelord Hyperbole like this is going wind up getting somebody hurt or on an FBI watchlist

You could've just said Free Palestine and left it at that

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

You must pay the price for this post.
Death to Israel and it's apologists and enablers