Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Ohtori Akio posted:

my son may be a fat and gay disappointment. but at least he text messages me all of his political views

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Ohtori Akio posted:

my son may be a fat and gay disappointment. but at least he text messages me all of his political views

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
DAY OF RAGE JIHAD THUGS SWEAR "TO" COMMIT VIOLENT "PROTEST"

FROM PALESTINE TO MEXICO

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Fell Mood posted:

Has Israel ever said anything like this before as a bluff? Or maybe they'll talk big then go in and just declare victory after a few days? They can't be serious about doing this.

israel really really loving hates palestine

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Oglethorpe posted:

i'm gonna die of alcoholism anyway

too real

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Fell Mood posted:

Has Israel ever said anything like this before as a bluff? Or maybe they'll talk big then go in and just declare victory after a few days? They can't be serious about doing this.

I think the fact is israel has lost it's military mandate. I mean clearly the settlers are not safe. So they have to essentially eradicate the threat permanently. Knowing that they'll never have trust again. People are not going to play on their golf courses within 100 mi of the strip now.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Ohtori Akio posted:

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Bootleg Trunks posted:

boy americans were just waiting for an excuse to get real loud about their anti muslim bloodlust huh

been years since they last had an excuse to be open about it

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

the banana thing I mean, not your alcoholism

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Ohtori Akio posted:

lolll

Syphilicious!
Jul 26, 2007
What's the verdict on this?

IK edit supposedly ai generated dead baby photos don't click it

[url]https:// x.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1712666595745505698?t=iRhyzKoJlAVtizm-O3u1WA&s=19[/url]

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Somebody has issued a correction as of 11:24 on Oct 13, 2023

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Some local outlets were calling out the scare mongering as being ridiculous but the jingoists at the Washington Post weren't going to let this opportunity to stir up war fever pass

That gives a pass to every other outlet to buy into they hype

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
oglethorpe get help for your drinking. you have value even if you're fat and gay

Fell Mood
Jul 2, 2022

A terrible Fell look!

fits my needs posted:

wow you're right maybe they're just joking

That's seems unlikely. Why would they joke about that? They don't care about Palestinians but the issue is the region wide war it may start. It doesn't seem like a smart move.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

i say swears online posted:

when i'm trying to talk some dipshit in d&d into getting themselves probed by personally insulting me, that's usually the probation reason used. but majorian was talking about a twitch streamer so ????

yeah, apparently someone forgot to take their sunset meds.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
its bad for u

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Buck Wildman posted:

the banana thing I mean, not your alcoholism

that's okay

i've just reached the point of not caring. maybe i'll live to see ww3. it's just.. i haven't cried this much in a very long time.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Please don't inflict politics on your family members if they aren't receptive, the world is awful enough without adding more burdens on them.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
As far as just matching in, it is easier said than done, the Russo-Ukrainian war has showed how nasty it can be.

I think they would like to “clean out” Northern Gaza sending in under strength regulars with reservists as back up isn’t a recipe for success.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Fell Mood posted:

That's seems unlikely. Why would they joke about that? They don't care about Palestinians but the issue is the region wide war it may start. It doesn't seem like a smart move.

They have an entire US carrier group cupping their balls though

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Ohtori Akio posted:

oglethorpe get help for your drinking. you have value even if you're fat and gay

i do plan to get help!

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

friday is the day Knock Out Game becomes real

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

https://twitter.com/vonderleyen/status/1582630271287021570

wonder what changed

Oglethorpe posted:

now hang on did he make a banana roll? that poo poo sounds sick get some of that

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Jason Voorhees emerges from the Dead Sea to fight for Hamas

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Fell Mood posted:

annoying formatting courtesy of the original

Resistance News Network posted:

⚠️ BREAKING: Zionists Wage Psychological War: In recent hours, Reuters and the UN made the alarming claim that 1.1 million Gazans in the northern Strip must locate south, tripling the number that have been displaced already.

This is deceptive zionist and imperialist misinformation. Gaza's government media office confirmed moments ago: "Warning Gazans to move is false propaganda and we urge our citizens not to be drawn by it. These attempts are part of psychological warfare."

This is also being matched with fear mongering spurred by zionist organizations in the US. The enemy thrives where there is fear and chaos.

We remind our subscribers that in 2021 in the midst of the historic Saif Al-Quds battle, the IOF tricked the entire Western mainstream media (including Associated Press, New York Times, and others) into believing that it was beginning a ground invasion.

It was a failed attempt to lure fighters out of tunnels so that they could be targeted. Dozens of IOF aircraft were on standby, but the resistance did not fall for it, despite the seemingly consensus opinion of the mainstream news.
(from t.me/PalestineResist/14649, via tgsa)

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Rubellavator posted:

been years since they last had an excuse to be open about it

during this atrocity it's nice that america took the time to remind all muslims living there that they have never been welcome

Atrocious Joe posted:

Some local outlets were calling out the scare mongering as being ridiculous but the jingoists at the Washington Post weren't going to let this opportunity to stir up war fever pass

That gives a pass to every other outlet to buy into they hype

i mean everyone seems to be going "what the gently caress" at the genocide so it's time to instead focus on what really matters: dangerous Others and the brave cops who murder them

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Oglethorpe posted:

i do plan to get help!

i suggest today, or if the meetings are finished today, then tomorrow is almost as good

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Oglethorpe posted:

i do plan to get help!
that's good! the hardest part is realizing you have a problem. just follow through on it. drinking is loving garbage, I have more respect for weeders at least.

also dont posts images of your dad owning you via texts lol (or do but as long as you recognize it's very funny for everyone else).

just pat them on the head and move on

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

would rather talk with my dad about rolls, tbh

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
[p vs i] my rolls came out great, but didn't use large bananas, small ones

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Fell Mood posted:

Israel has a knack for telling people to go somewhere and then bombing them when they do it

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

oh i thought banana rolls was a weed thing nvm

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
This is like when you start with a completely outrageous offer to start a negotiation to make your next offer look reasonable.

https://twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/1712689001675604197

From 24 hours, to a couple of days!

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Jimlit posted:

History won't remember this well. The violence of next 48 hours will overshadow all propaganda. This stain won't wash away clean from isreal like so many others.

I said this before, but who knew that someday the Israeli government was going to look at the Nazi regime's final solution and say, “Hold my beer!”

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

Oglethorpe posted:

lmbo

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Where's the donation link for the Quds force

I assume you’re joking but just fyi if you are in the US this is a very quick and easy way to go to prison

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Atrocious Joe posted:

annoying formatting courtesy of the original

(from t.me/PalestineResist/14649, via tgsa)

Beat me to it. But also it would be wild if BiBi gets ousted because he delays the ground invasion.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
so what the gently caress is the point. they have no power food water right? yes i know the point is to torture them more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

pandy fackler has issued a correction as of 19:03 on Mar 22, 2024