Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Ohtori Akio posted:

i suggest today, or if the meetings are finished today, then tomorrow is almost as good

I wish meetings helped me but the only way I got things under control was immediate bettering of my material circumstances after finally getting a salaried job which made every day bearable to live through

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

Buck Wildman posted:

the banana thing I mean, not your alcoholism

wtf kind of rolls do you put bananas in

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

RadiRoot posted:

so what the gently caress is the point. they have no power food water right?
its a smokescreen so when the West bombs and/or invades them even more, "its their fault, they were asking for it by not moving out like we told them"

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

what the gently caress is a banana roll?

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

The genocide is on hold until I figure this out

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

i say swears online posted:

I wish meetings helped me but the only way I got things under control was immediate bettering of my material circumstances after finally getting a salaried job which made every day bearable to live through

glad you figured out what it took for you

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I assume you’re joking but just fyi if you are in the US this is a very quick and easy way to go to prison

yeah also don't make meme posts of any sorts, they won't give a poo poo about your audience or intentions on a dead gay comedy forum. absolutely zero dissent is allowed when the empire gets a black eye

RadiRoot posted:

so what the gently caress is the point. they have no power food water right? yes i know the point is to torture them more

yeeaup give it about 24 hours from now and gently caress things are gonna get bad (worse than now) (which is currently worse than a few days ago)

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Jimlit posted:

They have an entire US carrier group cupping their balls though

the u.s's favorite wartime tactic is to immedately dip out while selling weapons to everyone involved so it's hard to say how actually reliable they'd be

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Xaris posted:

its a smokescreen so when the West bombs and/or invades them even more, "its their fault, they were asking for it by not moving out like we told them"

Yeah even the knock/pamplet warning thing they did is just a cover of warcrimes. “I did nothing wrong. I destroyed their home and way of life because there was a terrorist hiding there. I am always correct.”

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Crazypoops posted:

The genocide is on hold until I figure this out

finally a discussion worth chatting about

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
which parts of gaza did israel go into in the 2014 war?

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Xaris posted:

also if they somehow miraculously managed to move 1.1 million people in a day: oh no hamas moved with them, give them up immediately or be bombed again

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

The deadliest air raid in history was the napalm-bombing of Tokyo, which killed 150,000 people. The second-deadliest was the dropping of the atomic bomb on Hiroshima, which killed 130,000 people. A massive bombing campaign on 7,000 people per square kilometre - with little water and medical supplies - will be horrific and likely to kill tens of thousands.

Raiad
Feb 1, 2005

Without the law, there wouldn't be lawyers.

William Bear posted:

This is like when you start with a completely outrageous offer to start a negotiation to make your next offer look reasonable.

https://twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/1712689001675604197

From 24 hours, to a couple of days!

credulous lib: so this means you'll be giving them that extra time to escape, right?

israel: lmao nope

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

err posted:

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

RadiRoot posted:

so what the gently caress is the point. they have no power food water right? yes i know the point is to torture them more

They're going to build condos on top of the mass graves, op

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

William Bear posted:

This is like when you start with a completely outrageous offer to start a negotiation to make your next offer look reasonable.

https://twitter.com/BarakRavid/status/1712689001675604197

From 24 hours, to a couple of days!

"everyone out within 24 hours"

"woah wtf man. what the heck"

"alright, alright. we understand that it would take several days to evacuate everyone"

"thank u israel for delaying your invasion 🙏"

"...i didn't say anything about a delay"

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

arent they asking about Going Into in the sense of sending guys to clear houses

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

mass displacement of more than one million people in 24h in a place with absolutely no transport infrastructure is so outrageously insane that even further demonstrates how completely loving maniac they are, even as a bluff for whatever purpose

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

RadiRoot posted:

To kill them to death. Removing shelter is part of that.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
i nned some banana bread

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

dead gay comedy forums posted:

mass displacement of more than one million people in 24h in a place with absolutely no transport infrastructure is so outrageously insane that even further demonstrates how completely loving maniac they are, even as a bluff for whatever purpose

Not to mention whatever the gently caress the Israeli government will do to them. They are not gonna get a house and a welcome basket.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

dead gay comedy forums posted:

They don't actually want to mass displace though. They want people there, who they can then shoot, while they turn around and say that it was clearly Hamas they killed since they didn't evacuate.

It's pure, unadulterated evil at a scale that would make actual Hitler blush.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
"we understand that it would take more than 24 hours for that many people to move... but we're not necessarily going to give them more than 24 hours regardless"

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Hey Mac, I just want to sit back and grill some bananas.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
posting in the new hitler thread

Tungsten
Aug 10, 2004

Your Working Boy

so some types of them are just banana-flavored, but others contain minced banana

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
DEATH TO ISRAEL

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Oglethorpe posted:

i'm gonna die of alcoholism anyway

I just wanna bake for god's sake

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Ardennes posted:

Hey Mac, I just want to sit back and grill some bananas.

Everything's hosed anyway, might as well fry them, go the Full Elvis Style

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Not to mention whatever the gently caress the Israeli government will do to them. They are not gonna get a house and a welcome basket.

yeah

like, in these conditions, the mere act of mobilizing people to do so would have tremendous casualties because how the gently caress you are going to make sure that more than one million people evacuate in order. People will be stampeding each other with the merest sign of gunfire, let alone a bomb

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

gradenko_2000 posted:

"we understand that it would take more than 24 hours for that many people to move... but we're not necessarily going to give them more than 24 hours regardless"

I'm wondering if we'll see old school carpet bombing.

I haven't given the efficiency of how to kill a couple million too much thought but I'm sure someone has.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

err posted:

The IOF took maybe their biggest loss at Shuja'iyya which is like in the center of the northern part of Gaza
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Shuja%27iyya

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

Ohtori Akio posted:

arent they asking about Going Into in the sense of sending guys to clear houses

i glanced at the article and it reads like the onion

I did find an interesting section here though on the ground invasion

quote:

The Israeli advance was spearheaded by Combat Engineering Corps sappers opening routes and allowing the ground forces to advance while dismantling booby traps set up in great numbers by Hamas, often set to detonate upon entry to a building. Improvised explosive devices (IED) were a concern for Israeli soldiers.[25] One Israeli commander said that booby traps were found in a mosque and one-third of the houses. He said that some of the traps were designed to assist in taking IDF soldiers captive. All such attempts failed.[3][215]

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
:sotw:

happy jihad day

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

SourKraut posted:

They don't actually want to mass displace though. They want people there, who they can then shoot, while they turn around and say that it was clearly Hamas they killed since they didn't evacuate.

It's pure, unadulterated evil at a scale that would make actual Hitler blush.

indeed, that's what it makes even far more foul, even as a bluff like I said

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

DancingShade posted:

I'm wondering if we'll see old school carpet bombing.

I haven't given the efficiency of how to kill a couple million too much thought but I'm sure someone has.

does Israel have strategic bombers or just jets

edit yeah I don't think they have bombers

i say swears online has issued a correction as of 06:27 on Oct 13, 2023

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014
this is real life now

https://youtu.be/pyRqstSA-ug?si=kxZ3Hp_YSq0I0FSS

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

RadiRoot posted:

:sotw:

happy jihad day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fell Mood
Jul 2, 2022

A terrible Fell look!

Atrocious Joe posted:

annoying formatting courtesy of the original

(from t.me/PalestineResist/14649, via tgsa)

That's what I was curious about thanks. Obviously I know that Israel can't keep concentrating them tighter and tighter every year forever. One of these days Israel will actually push them all into the sea in a mass genocide. It just feels different this time, like this may be it .