Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Xaris posted:

got bad news, bro...

might want to take a seat, its a doozy

fuuuuck

Atrocious Joe posted:

Biden and Trump are both older than the state of Israel

Israel is a baby boomer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

Just waking up to this, please may I also

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy
"We control the height of the flames" is some movie villain poo poo.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
please do not actually give yourselves gang tags because a guy got a week off

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Ohtori Akio posted:

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.

Americans avoiding supermarkets tomorrow because they confused Hamas with hummus.

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

this is incredibly pathetic

monitor

DelilahFlowers
Jan 10, 2020

https://twitter.com/imnottrashman/status/1712686038424985692?t=55W5yqQ2fyCqR4-UVb7PPQ&s=19

Self proclaimed liberal zionists aren't sending their best...

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

I was talking to this guy on the street, he said "death to the state of israel and all its running dogs" and i said "woah". I didn't know what to believe.

You guys think theres any truth to what he was saying?

4d3d3d
Mar 17, 2017
https://twitter.com/Anonymous_56_Aa/status/1712701169448128606

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/
I don't take the term death to America literally or personally because it's not really about me. It's about the government, the ideology. I say death to America and I hope it's not literal because I'm one of the schmucks that lives here. I would assume the same about death to Israel.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

But some, I assume, are Kosher people…

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

BrotherJayne posted:

oh, so al saq eats a ban probe and you can freely post this filth?

he's still banned afaik, it's just the probe was commuted from a month to a week

Cookie Cutter
Nov 29, 2020

Is there something else that's bothering you Mr. President?

Ohtori Akio posted:

why not

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

it makes you look reddit

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Zoeb posted:

I don't take the term death to America literally or personally because it's not really about me. It's about the government, the ideology. I say death to America and I hope it's not literal because I'm one of the schmucks that lives here. I would assume the same about death to Israel.

Well yeah, but we are individualistic brain broken people who think if you speak badly for a system, the group as a whole you are speaking badly of the individual within the system, after all groups are made out of individuals is it not?

Also it sounds like anti-semitism.

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Zoeb posted:

No one saying "death to israel" means "the extermination of israeli people", well, no one outside of stormfront or something. But in a very real sense any actual solution to the apartheid situation of 'israel' will necessitate the death of "israel" as a nation as it currently exists and has existed from its start.

What is called 'israel' cannot continue to exist if palestinians are liberated, either in a 1 state or even some fanciful 2 state solution. Anything except the status quo or extermination means a very real death of "israel".

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

WhiskeyWhiskers posted:

The US couldn't defeat Korea or Vietnam through overwhelming, genocidal bombing campaigns. Israel hasn't been able to in the past either. They are paper tigers. The Nazis once looked invincible too. There will be justice.

korea and vietnam had help from ussr/china, the rival pole.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Ohtori Akio posted:

Bootleg Trunks
Jun 12, 2020

kinda seems like the people incharge and on the news are overreacting a bit

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Ohtori Akio posted:

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Zoeb posted:

Death to the government of Israel, all settlers*, and adherents of the ideology of zionism*. The remainder can work out some kind of reparations agreement in exchange for consideration in a new unitary sovereign state of Palestine.

*abandoning your stolen land and renouncing your genocidal ideology are also acceptable. Preferable even.

Malloc Voidstar
May 7, 2007

Fuck the cowboys. Unf. Fuck em hard.
https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/israel/1697184222-israeli-diplomat-stabbed-in-beijing-in-possible-terrorist-attack
An Israeli diplomat in China was stabbed on Friday in a suspected terrorist attack.

The diplomat, who worked in Israel's embassy in Beijing, was attacked in an area not close to the embassy.

Israel's foreign ministry confirmed the attack, stating that the the diplomat was taken to a hospital for treatment and is in stable condition.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Ohtori Akio posted:

brother im not reading that poo poo

I read it so you don't have to. it's all true and correct and right.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Holy poo poo

IK edit video of a journalist recording a video that ends with their death in an airstrike. Not at all graphic but don't click it if you don't want to watch someone recording their own death.

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1712742793314030028:nws:

Somebody has issued a correction as of 11:44 on Oct 13, 2023

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Ohtori Akio posted:

it makes you look reddit

yup, this!

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Lpzie posted:

I read it so you don't have to. it's all true and correct and right.

thank you lpzie for eating the poo poo and drinking the piss in my stead

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lets see what a place attacked for its speech has to say about this
https://i.imgur.com/jXCvIXL.mp4

ah... maybe the bad writers were the ones who made it

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Ohtori Akio posted:

actually give yourselves gang tags because a guy got a week off

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Ohtori Akio posted:

please dont use jargon from the dusty corners of this forum just call the guy a dnd style retard and move on

Shut up nerd.

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
https://twitter.com/EylonALevy/status/1712414643568734625

this is fuckin insane

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

you should cw what this is. while its not graphic and i believe it has its place here viewers should be aware of what it is prior to clicking

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmfao having this settler state in modern times lets you see the absolute insanity of how white people processed indians during the 1800'ish america in real time

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

what the gently caress

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

lmao

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I think the whole "Hamas was created by Netanyahu" talking point is a bit two-faced

it's a useful rhetorical rebuttal against the sentiment of "I support Palestinians, but I hate Hamas" because it makes it Israel's problem: they were the ones that put Hamas in power, so for them to then wring their hands over Hamas is, essentially, their own drat fault

but, at the same time, we (as in the people in this thread, reading this, who are sympathetic to Palestinians) should support Hamas, absolutely, because they're the ones that are the instrument (or the closest thing to being one) of Palestine's national liberation. Trying to scrounge for a secular faction, a Marxist faction, whatever, is liberal idealism, because they don't exist in any meaningful form, and where they are present, they themselves cooperate with Hamas because they understand, as we should, that Hamas is Our Guys. They're it.

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:

Death By The Blues posted:

Holy poo poo

IK edit video of a journalist recording a video that ends with their death in an airstrike. Not at all graphic but don't click it if you don't want to watch someone recording their own death.

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1712742793314030028:nws:

don't look at the comments

Somebody has issued a correction as of 11:43 on Oct 13, 2023

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

She's in heaven with the Christian angels now, instead of being forced to take the Shahada in a basement.

Horizon Burning
Oct 23, 2019
:discourse:
day of jihad has come early (to australia): "The intensity of such hate should set off the alarm bells. There are Jewish parents on edge wondering if something bad will happen to their kids as they walk into the classroom... I am going to try and hold it together and not break down."

three year 12 students wore arabic costumes to a dress up event

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
death is better than living with no water and no food, who the gently caress's cutting the water, man?! how do you get so brain twisted to even say something like you're thankful your child's dead