Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

lol that he put "massive civilian death" in the same list as "Putin happy :)" but at least he put massive civilian death at spot #1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I'm afraid of Americans
I'm afraid of the world
I'm afraid I can't help it
I'm afraid I can't

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

Might as well be a technical defect. When you push your air force to drop bombs on civilians 24/7 the wear and tear will catch up with you sooner than later.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

loving brunch liberals talking about their latest cleanse fad this sunday

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/hamas-tells-gaza-residents-stay-home-israel-ground-offensive-looms-2023-10-13/

quote:

Oct 13 (Reuters) - Mosques broadcast messages telling Gaza Strip residents to stay put on Friday, in defiance of an Israeli military call for more than a million civilians to move south within 24 hours in the build-up to its expected ground offensive.

Leaders of the enclave's governing militant group Hamas also urged Palestinians to ignore the call

seem like hamas is confident about being able to deal an Israeli assault

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1712825819691716748

and it's just that simple

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://x.com/idf/status/1711517350132887934?s=46&t=6jG3azctmf9ULNpQ002qHg

Lol official IDF account. This poo poo is beyond parody.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/emhoff_charlie/status/1712679459961086427

he just loves genocide

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

or you could not bomb them, idf. you could just not do that

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

smarxist posted:

and it's just that simple

to maximize delivery speed and spread the idf have added weights to the flyers that explode on impact, helpfully spreading information to a large radius

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

president xi, you have the opportunity to do the funniest possible thing

send an aircraft carrier to the levant

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

titty_baby_ posted:

If they instituted a draft the riots would be insane.

What are the chances do you think of a draft?

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Hubbert posted:

this but unironically

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

PawParole posted:

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

Ringo Roadagain posted:

lol. did they even close schools on September 12th 2001?

mine did, but it was in queens

we had started school the previous thursday and didn’t have school the wednesday the following week for something unrelated that I don’t remember, and I distinctly remember thinking “no school three wednesdays in a row, cool”

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

PawParole posted:

everyone's out of touch enough that if the meat grinder ever ran out of bodies? 100%

otherwise not happening

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

hmm who's causing this "harm" and for what purpose I wonder

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

PawParole posted:

Probably zero. We do proxy wars these days.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

fosborb posted:

multiple schools closed today in my area :psyduck:

Covid's over baby! gently caress yeah!!!

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Hubbert posted:

send an aircraft carrier to the Chesapeake Bay

syntaxrigger
Jul 7, 2011

Actually you owe me 6! But who's countin?

gradenko_2000 posted:

I'm not doing this to brag or to guilt-trip anyone, but I needed to do something, and I want to inspire others to do the same

I did this as well and feel a little better. Thanks for the reminder

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

how the gently caress am I supposed to work today, it's jihad day AND whatever the gently caress is gonna happen in northern Gaza is going down today

Being glued to news, especially depressing news, is really bad for me and I can't stop

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

my bony fealty posted:

that thread is all pedantic arguing over the definition of words and how the bad words are hurtful!! meanwhile while one side is dropping thousands of tons of bombs on civilians but that's less important than being right about the words.

Pedantic arguing about definitions was always the worst part of D&D, but the idiots in charge have enforced rules ensuring that is all it can be. Absolute psycho freaks prefer it that way and revel in it.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

fosborb posted:

multiple schools closed today in my area :psyduck:

I'm at work in the international terminal of an airport right now. What a bunch of chickenshit yellowbellied babies.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

loquacius posted:

how the gently caress am I supposed to work today, it's jihad day AND whatever the gently caress is gonna happen in northern Gaza is going down today

Being glued to news, especially depressing news, is really bad for me and I can't stop

extremely disrespectful to work during jihad day imo

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
https://x.com/andrewsolender/status/1712832869431664671?s=46&t=6jG3azctmf9ULNpQ002qHg

Get a load of this dope

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Hubbert posted:

Israel screaming at Egypt to block the liaoning from transiting the suez would be v funny

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

i know like blah blah theyve always supported genocide, atrocities have been happening daily yada yada and all, but seeing the us secretary of state trying to sell ethnic cleansing in humanitarian terms like "safe passage" is truly unnerving in a way i havent felt in a long time

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

CIA loving Daily Beast is covering Jihad Day

https://www.thedailybeast.com/global-knife-attack-frenzy-as-hamas-day-of-rage-gets-underway

quote:

Global Knife Attack Frenzy as Hamas ‘Day of Rage’ Gets Underway
CARNAGE

Dan Ladden-Hall

News Correspondent

Updated Oct. 13, 2023 8:21AM EDT 
Published Oct. 13, 2023 8:16AM EDT 

Frenzied knife attacks were reported in China and France on Friday after Hamas called for the 13th to be a global “day of rage” in response to the group’s ongoing war with Israel.

The disturbing acts of violence cannot be immediately linked to the war but the first victim was an employee of the Israeli embassy. The second attack, which killed at least one man, came in France where the local media reports that the assailant—who was known to the authorities as an Islamist radical—shouted “Allahu Akbar” during an attack on multiple people at a school. A terrorism investigation has been launched...

Is two total stabbings on different continents really a "frenzy"

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

yeah this isn't happening and i'd love them to try

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

they are kind of right about that I guess, in the sense that the original bloody sunday was the UK's bloody sunday

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mcmagic posted:

Get a load of this dope

while they may have not gotten the 9/11 reaction they wanted from the citizens the politicans are absolutely losing their minds lol

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I hope he volunteers to be the first into Gaza

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Yinlock posted:

for the u.s even hinting that one of israel's whims won't be immediately indulged is like a massive rebuke

it wasent even a rebuke it was like oh this seems too hard to pull off but they very good by telling palestinians they have some to leave

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

my bony fealty posted:

that thread is all pedantic arguing over the definition of words and how the bad words are hurtful!! meanwhile while one side is dropping thousands of tons of bombs on civilians but that's less important than being right about the words.

when you say the right words the right way, liberal democracies let you live, thrive, and have your fair share, so it's very important

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/GunterFehlinger/status/1712822851621830811

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

DTI, DTA, solidarity to the Palestinians. I'm heading out soon but I fully plan to donate to the PCRF later today.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lol like a high school kid going to school in a suit. what a loving dork

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I would like to extend my best wishes to all, even the haters and losers, on this special date, Jihad Day