Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

im saint germain
Jan 30, 2021

i've come from the future to tell you all we have to stop party rock before it returns

dr_rat posted:

Yeah, mummies are secretly controlling the world.

We live in a mummy cursed world!!!!!

Cats that never leave us (ie immortal), living in triangles... poo poo I think you might be right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

GBS> GarfieldEATS: bring a taste of Garfield through delivery

also, lol at "And with that I won and [further words describing how he ultimately lost]"

Luxrage
Jan 2, 2017

I have no idea what I'm doing!

quote:

"The cat will never leave me.”

This has brought up the unfortunate memory that he has (had?) that cat, Garfield Mazri that we never got updated on after two or three posts from him.

Does he still have it? Was it purely a fake PR thing to say he had an orange cat? That's what I want to believe.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I hope Nathen didn't try to make out with his cat, but it's not totally outside the realm of possibility at this point and I hope Garfield Mazri is ok :ohdear:

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic
GarfieldEATS: I’ve spent 1.5 million dollars on GarfieldEATS. Yes, but I haven’t made that.

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

Luxrage posted:

This has brought up the unfortunate memory that he has (had?) that cat, Garfield Mazri that we never got updated on after two or three posts from him.

Does he still have it? Was it purely a fake PR thing to say he had an orange cat? That's what I want to believe.

He thinks cats go MNeowwwwww! so idk what to tell you

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm
He hit the cat during a drunken stupor (during the pandemic lockdown IIRC), which I think prompted him to cut back on drinking. I think it was shortly thereafter we stopped hearing about it so I assume he gave it away although I don’t remember if he said anything about that.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

david_a posted:

He hit the cat during a drunken stupor (during the pandemic lockdown IIRC), which I think prompted him to cut back on drinking. I think it was shortly thereafter we stopped hearing about it so I assume he gave it away although I don’t remember if he said anything about that.

His cat abuse was long before the pandemic iirc

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Not that it is impossible, but that story never made sense to me because it involved Nathen acknowledging he made a mistake and taking action to mitigate the damage as a result

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
This interview is distracting Nathen from eGeez's work with Homeland Security.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Dr. Quarex posted:

Not that it is impossible, but that story never made sense to me because it involved Nathen acknowledging he made a mistake and taking action to mitigate the damage as a result

It makes sense as part of his self-promotion as a lifestyle celibate guru, it's the usual hitting the bottom to get back up story.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA

steinrokkan posted:

It makes sense as part of his self-promotion as a lifestyle celibate guru, it's the usual hitting the bottom to get back up story.
drat, outsmarted again by this brilliant marketer. Curse you, Nathen!!!

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Egeez is all but subsidised by classified Dept of Defense contracts! No more lies!

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea

https://twitter.com/nathenmazri/status/1712395952663761059

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

lol

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart
Oh, Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday: world war 3

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Oh, he's on that alt-right talking point that Muslims everywhere have all been ordered to rise up against Western nations tomorrow. An interesting thing for a Muslim to believe, I guess he's used to not being invited to things.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Death Con 3 on Mondays

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Knormal posted:

Oh, he's on that alt-right talking point that Muslims everywhere have all been ordered to rise up against Western nations tomorrow. An interesting thing for a Muslim to believe, I guess he's used to not being invited to things.
I wonder how complete the overlap is here with people who were 100% convinced Jade Helm was about to lead to martial law and FEMA death camps

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Well, I guess if we must

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
TGIF!

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

i thank garfield every fuckin' day op

istewart
Apr 13, 2005

Still contemplating why I didn't register here under a clever pseudonym

hmm, did he finally catch up with this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IslF_EyhMzg

e: wait here's a version with the nuclear war bit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulPgWVC08KI

istewart fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Oct 13, 2023

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Knormal posted:

Can't believe I have to start work on a Friday!

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Knormal posted:

Is that why there's extra security at work today? Stupid. It's like the time the police in my area believed a rumor that there were going to be coordinated school shootings and bombings in all the high schools on the same day, so we were basically on lock-down with cops roaming the hallways. Like, I'm so glad that this is how we're spending our time and money, chasing down high school rumor

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Akratic Method posted:

Monday you can fall apart
Tuesday, Wednesday break my heart
Oh, Thursday doesn't even start
It's Friday: world war 3

I heard this in my head and it's the only way I'd tolerate the lovely original.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
https://x.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1712825314663977140?s=20

e:
https://x.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1712828407703056416?s=20

CodfishCartographer fucked around with this message at 15:12 on Oct 13, 2023

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I wonder what made them look for a reason to terminate your license. What could it have been?

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Frank Frank posted:

I wonder what made them look for a reason to terminate your license. What could it have been?

the levels of entergagement were dangerously high?

Scientastic
Mar 1, 2010

TRULY scientastic.
🔬🍒

This sounds like a recording of a serial killer

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Frank Frank posted:

Homofurryphobia, they were afraid of a little Garfield suit tongue kissing. #celibate

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Scientastic posted:

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1712835996172025926

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
He's been posting so much today I missed maybe my favorite detail in the GarfieldEATS saga.

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1712829959293518081

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1712829340939952133

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Garfield Declares a Fatwa

Argyle Gargoyle
Apr 1, 2009

ABSTRACT SHAPES CREW

Scientastic posted:

Oh I made a Buffalo Bill joke last thread but this is serious asking for help with a couch material

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
Run.

https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1712864401240338539

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

well, yeah, that is a really bad investment, Nathen

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004