Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah NatSec and imperial foreign policy isn't go change with a different blowhard in charge. I guess it could alter domestic support bc Americans are weird dumb freaks. But public support also has no bearing on what the American state does to impose their hegemony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

isn't that like the exact rationale Osama Bin Laden gave for 9/11

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Death By The Blues posted:

Other posters have said it but bears repeating it was a trap to get people out of shelters to the open so they can indiscriminately bomb them throughout the day

https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1712871852731740354

who could have guessed

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Who killed him Reuters
https://twitter.com/ReutersPR/status/1712871805344506097

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Other posters have said it but bears repeating it was a trap to get people out of shelters to the open so they can indiscriminately bomb them throughout the day

Just like the dozen or so times before they did this then?

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

a new Highway of Death?

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Atrocious Joe posted:

Trump would be doing the same thing as Biden right now. He'd be pitching his advisors on pulling a Diem against Netanyahu, but wouldn't pull the trigger on it.

reminder that he was very excited about the capital of israel being jerusalem

fatelvis
Mar 21, 2010

BornAPoorBlkChild posted:

Cmon dude, you know full well this is going to lead to more funding for the US's Law Enforcement/Prison Industrial Complex

Did I not read earlier that they are already airtstriking cars headed south - or was that on a different road so it doesnt count?

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Atrocious Joe posted:

https://twitter.com/adamelmahrek/status/1712855807984054504

Blinken is talking about Israeli children getting beheaded, meanwhile even the journalists who laundered that propaganda are backing away from it now

The journalists had a role, and they served it. They laundered the propaganda they needed to in the heat of the moment. Now that we're on the eve of Israel going in, the journalists aren't needed anymore.

Especially since Israel is very keen on enforcing a media blackout in Gaza beforehand.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Atrocious Joe posted:

Trump would be doing the same thing as Biden right now. He'd be pitching his advisors on pulling a Diem against Netanyahu, but wouldn't pull the trigger on it.

yeah, pretending the president has any actual say on these decisions is quaint

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Cmon dude, you know full well this is going to lead to more funding for the US's Law Enforcement/Prison Industrial Complex

they can throw all the money they want, they will be defeated

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

Atrocious Joe posted:

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Atrocious Joe posted:

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

jesus christ this is loving evil

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Hamas instigated shooting

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

fits my needs posted:

love the dudes coming in freaking out about nukes or drafts or whatever bullshit

theyre so god drat stupid

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

hubris.height posted:

reminder that he was very excited about the capital of israel being jerusalem

And him recognizing the Golan heights as part of isreal. Don't own yourself by pretending trump give a gently caress at all or would do anything different.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Atrocious Joe posted:

Trump could give 2 shits about civilians in Gaza just like Biden. If he's mad at Bibi it's because of some petty personal poo poo that no one should care about.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

trying not to type a 500 word rant about Hegelian master/slave dialectic

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

"what are you going to do? mislead me?" - mislead journalist

mags
May 30, 2008

Atrocious Joe posted:

obviously since harm reduction isn’t real anyway

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Jimlit posted:

And him recognizing the Golan heights as part of isreal. Don't own yourself by pretending trump give a gently caress at all or would do anything different.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Jimlit posted:

i absolutely agree which is why i mention it

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Frosted Flake posted:

I’ve been corresponding with a professor who wrote the book on fortifications in the present day and so much of his work hinged on how effective Israel’s high tech, digital, networked, automated etc defences were compared to “guy in tower with binoculars” and “foot patrol”.

but you have to pay those guys and they might get shot

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war

two great tastes

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

He went over and volunteered with the IDF because he was upset at seeing Harvard students protest the 2014 bombing of Gaza that killed over 2000 people. This was after he got his legs blown off in Afghanistan.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

theyre so god drat stupid

yeah actually i'm kinda hoping i get drafted into easy company

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

trump voice "netanyahoo netanyahoo"

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Petty Crime could stop existing this second and every prisoner achieves zen and they wouldnt decrease a cent.

mags
May 30, 2008

harm reduction is the death of Israel

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Kicking out al jazeera and cutting the internet off, hm, seems like they don't want information getting out of that area for some reason

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

hubris.height posted:

i absolutely agree which is why i mention it

Sorry, not you specifically.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
IK edit don't post videos of tortured pows being coerced into confessions even if it's spoilered

spoiler: coerced POW video

israel's proof is now just torturing palestinians into saying it's true in front of a camera

Somebody has issued a correction as of 18:13 on Oct 13, 2023

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Groovelord Neato posted:

He went over and volunteered with the IDF because he was upset at seeing Harvard students protest the 2014 bombing of Gaza that killed over 2000 people. This was after he got his legs blown off in Afghanistan.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

whoops lied about them babies sorry about ww3

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

https://jacobin.com/2023/10/german-social-democrats-bernie-sanders-israel-palestine-boycott

LMAO European politicians are absolutely turbocucked by Israel.

"I'm sorry Mr. Sanders, but your Israel blowjob was all mouth and tongue and you didn't get your throat involved at all, I can no longer be seen with you in public."

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Well im going to take a break and say I fully support any organization that nukes me or wishes to because I want to and deserve to be cleansed with God's fire

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Sherbert Hoover posted:

IK edit don't post videos of tortured pows being coerced into confessions even if it's spoilered

israel's proof is now just torturing palestinians into saying it's true in front of a camera

why post videos from a propaganda account

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

passive nazi voice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Sherbert Hoover posted:

I know gotchas are stupid and nothing matters

but at the start of the war in Ukraine it was all "filming POW's is a warcrime" because it's hosed up. and here we are.

https://www.militarytimes.com/off-d...ghts-violation/

like this is just the first random article that I found, probably a ton more