Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
One Cut of the Dead is another good.. meta? comedyish horror movie. really liked that one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Just copped a couple views of nom’s reviews of EDC items. Looks like the move to Reddit has him doing numbers.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

AARD VARKMAN posted:

One Cut of the Dead is another good.. meta? comedyish horror movie. really liked that one
watch Re-Animator

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Feelin' a delicious banh mi for lunchy today.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Chinatown posted:

Feelin' a delicious banh mi for lunchy today.

Too many spices

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

satanic splash-back posted:

I think my favorite slasher flick is tucker and dale versus evil.

hell yeah im def gonna watch that one today.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

Just copped a couple views of nom’s reviews of EDC items. Looks like the move to Reddit has him doing numbers.

feeling blessed to not understand exactly what this post is about. feeling cursed to have a vague idea

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

Dick Fontaine posted:

feeling blessed to not understand exactly what this post is about. feeling cursed to have a vague idea

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Dick Fontaine posted:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Dick Fontaine posted:

lol

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i know what everydaycarry is because i had a coworker who looked at it a lot at work

for a little bit we tried playing a game where we guessed what the occupation was from the picture but it turns out it's all freak computer touchers with guns

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

lol i was thinking EDC was some dance music genre or something

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
everyday carrie

Kit Kintsugi
Oct 1, 2023

All of us broken not a single one whole, shattered to pieces and mended with gold.
It's Friday and I'm in a meeting that has nothing to do with me but who cares it's friday and I have a house party to go to!

Friyay!

Kit Kintsugi fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Oct 20, 2023

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

AARD VARKMAN posted:

freak computer touchers with guns

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Here's a very good zombie movie most people probably haven't seen + you can watch the entire thing on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrKszy4HqRI

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

nom's a youth pastor, its canon

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

bagmonkey posted:

he broke kayfabe when he got forumbanned from SH/SC for demanding a mod edit his post about computer toucher workflow optimization self-help books from a different account

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

I kinda want a to ask you for a link but also don't want this thread to be cursed

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

MrQwerty posted:

he broke kayfabe when he got forumbanned from SH/SC for demanding a mod edit his post about computer toucher workflow optimization self-help books from a different account

don't shatter the incredible visage that is nom epique, youth pastor, in my mind

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

bagmonkey posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-gw5_tBo7s

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Saalkin posted:

I kinda want a to ask you for a link but also don't want this thread to be cursed

Yeah I didn’t want to post links but you can just search his name on YouTube.

I found them mildly amusing but I’m not an EDC guy

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

no click zone

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Haters everywhere.

Anyway I bought stir fry fixins earlier this week but I’m not feeling it for dinner tonight

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

trying to imagine the radicalization pipeline that click would conjure into existence :shittypop:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
yesterday i bought some strip steaks via ubereats grocery because they had 50% off up to $50. even after a huge tip and fees thats still like 30% off in store price so couldn't resist, been wantin some damnb steak lately.

got em boilin' away right now :grin:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

AARD VARKMAN posted:

got em boilin' away right now :grin:

:dogout:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

About to go cop some glasses to watch the eclipse tomorrow

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

i'm trying 135F because they are super fatty, after years of 131F. i am an Adventurer

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i'm trying 135F because they are super fatty, after years of 131F. i am an Adventurer

you wanna go on an adventure? slice up a poo poo ton of shallots. like fill a whole pot with them. fill the rest of the pot with water. then cook it down to ~ 1/4th the height of the pot. cube up an equal amount of butter while you’re waiting on that. when the time is right, fill a blender halfway with the resulting chunky shallot redux. purée, then emulsify in an equal amount of butter chunks

what you get out of this is sort of like an unbreakable beurre monte. you can straight up boil it, and it’ll eventually sort of start to separate, but then you can just stir it back together

poach your steak directly in that with a low Δt. pretty much just like sous vide, but without the bag. maybe throw a few sprigs of thyme in there while you poach. it’s heavenly

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
1978 dawn of the dead

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Whatever happened to BBC. He was the Sous Vide Guy.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Gonna drink some Tequila, some Whiskey, come up with a horror movie marathon list to watch from Friday through Sunday

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
fart

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i waited outside in the sun for six hours and didnt get my tattoo and i am very sad

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Charles Bukowski posted:

1978 dawn of the dead
they rip around in a sweet MK1 VW Scirocco in that movie.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Gatts posted:

Gonna drink some Tequila, some Whiskey, come up with a horror movie marathon list to watch from Friday through Sunday

What’s your tequila of choice?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
My wife tried to breed two of her jumping spiders earlier and the male was doing his horny dance but I guess it wasn’t good enough because the female wasn’t having it. Friday vibes in shambles for the little dude :(

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

BATS FLY AT MOON posted:

Whatever happened to BBC. He was the Sous Vide Guy.

BBC lives on inside all of us

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Sid Vicious posted:

i waited outside in the sun for six hours and didnt get my tattoo and i am very sad

what the gently caress that;s some dog poo poo

https://i.imgur.com/JfVpcRz.mp4