Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022
Hamas is an excellent vegan dip. Palestine returned somehow.

Oh FFS um, 172 is roughly the number of nibbles I could have with a nice bowl of fresh Hamas and appropriate dipsies.

Monica Bellucci fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Oct 14, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté
(Les éditions des amitiés franco-québécoises)

Hello, dear

Ms Adequate posted:

My great-grandma had one of them ultra-long gardens, it was like four normal gardens stuck together. It was great except the very last sector was surrounded by old, tall trees and had what I think was an ancient root cellar but which creeped my kindergarten brain out immensely. Had some absolute banger nightmares staying at her place centered around things emerging from the end of the garden, though the only one I can definitive remember anymore is a robot that chases you and if it touches you, deletes all your familial relations, everyone recognizes you and that you used to be their child or whatever but you're simply not anymore.

what was worse, tree cellar or scraba tower

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Monica Bellucci posted:

Hamas is an excellent vegan dip. Palestine returned somehow.

Oh FFS um, 172 is roughly the number of nibbles I could have with a nice bowl of fresh Hamas and appropriate dipsies.

It can't be vegan if you are engaging in cannibalism. :colbert:

On the other hand, humus from Lidl is lovely and better than the Tesco stuff.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
You could consensually donate your body to cookery.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

Guavanaut posted:

You could consensually donate your body to cookery.

Armin Meiwes account spotted.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/leo_hutz/status/1713172308880166960?s=20

:gary:

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Flying the 'gently caress Keir Starmer' flag to be prohibited.

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
You can make your own hummus easily and cheaply it's always better than the supermarket stuff.

x-post from the bluesky thread in case anyone wants

keep punching joe posted:

bsky-social-2semx-abe2h
bsky-social-cvtvc-bysbz

keep punching joe fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Oct 14, 2023

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

You can make your own hummus easily and cheaply it's always better than the supermarket stuff.

This is true but also I'm lazy/busy and sometimes it's nice to just open a plastic tub rather than spend several minutes combining a half-dozen ingredients for a snack.

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
lool crowds protesting keir's labour party when we have a fascist government

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
(that's a lool at keir, not the protesters)

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
being somewhat of a masochist i've had Question Time on the TV of a late Thursday evening while i'm finishing up some work on the computer and every week there's at least one person asking a question to the effect of "why isn't labour labour anymore"?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

x-post from the bluesky thread in case anyone wants

I used the second one, thank you

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
i tried making my own hummus once but it had the consistency of playdough and the taste of playdough :whitewater:

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Are you sure you didn't make playdough instead

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

bsky-social-lquna-hko5p
bsky-social-pb52p-ekx5p
bsky-social-drdnh-bcp53

please, take my many codes

Mebh
May 10, 2010

crispix posted:

i tried making my own hummus once but it had the consistency of playdough and the taste of playdough :whitewater:

https://youtu.be/NbXC0B83S7k?si=JIK1YhSw1jJeeLp5

This is my go to recipe from a big lad who knows his poo poo. Secret is dried chickpeas and ice.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

crispix posted:

being somewhat of a masochist i've had Question Time on the TV of a late Thursday evening while i'm finishing up some work on the computer and every week there's at least one person asking a question to the effect of "why isn't labour labour anymore"?
Does it ever get answered, or is it one of those questions that doesn't fit the narrative?

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
the labour person on the panel goes wururwuruwruwuruwrwruuwghcostoflivingwuwruwruurwuruwurwuruwuruwgh

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

crispix posted:

lool crowds protesting keir's labour party when we have a fascist government

I'm so glad we have bastions of truth like El Borto uploading completely accurate recordings where the audio hasn't been tampered with at all. He's the hero we need in this fake news post-truth society that we live in

:gary:"gently caress KEIR STARMER!":yarg:

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Oct 14, 2023

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006

Guavanaut posted:

Does it ever get answered, or is it one of those questions that doesn't fit the narrative?

I assume Fiona Bruce has anyone who tries physically ejected from the room

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
bought a bastard food processor to make that hummus too, and it's sat in the cupboard since

here in boris johnson's crazy wacky EU trading outpost funhouse formerly known as northern ireland, or the north of ireland, we have shortages of a thing for periods of a time and it was hummus then

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
cat litter around the same time iirc

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
only time i've bought anything from Holland and Barratt was to get tahini for that

i do wonder who, if anyone, shops in there regularly

crispix
Mar 28, 2015

Grand-Maman m'a raconté

Hello, dear
like a chemist's going through an identity crisis

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Everything there is at least double the price of buying online or just at a Boots or something. If it's protein powder it's usually at least 10x the online price. I'd say it was a money laundering front if I didn't know that people were that stupid with their money

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

crispix posted:

Chickpeas
Garlic
Tahini
Olive oil
Lemon juice
Salt
Cumin

Whizz it all together in a blender, add a splash of water if needed, stick it in a pot with clingfilm over the top and leave it in the fridge to chill for a bit. It's easy! The hardest bit is cleaning the blender afterwards.

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

crispix posted:

what was worse, tree cellar or scraba tower

Oh the cellar by a mile, Scrabo only scared me when it staring in the window

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?
100000+ people at the protest. Absolutely tons of Palestinian support from every walk of life and demographic. The folks who consistently got rounds of applause, handshakes and shout outs were the Jewish organisations and people that took part in protesting, their support was massively thanked and appreciated by everyone. The whole thing has been incredibly moving here in central London.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

frytechnician posted:

100000+ people at the protest. Absolutely tons of Palestinian support from every walk of life and demographic. The folks who consistently got rounds of applause, handshakes and shout outs were the Jewish organisations and people that took part in protesting, their support was massively thanked and appreciated by everyone. The whole thing has been incredibly moving here in central London.

That's awesome. Look forward to the BBC giving 8 seconds of coverage, stating that the crowd numbered about 2,000, and then spending the next 36 hours frowning about red paint on their doors

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!

frytechnician posted:

That's good to know.

It's been a disgrace that the politicians have equated all Palestinians with Hamas & hence all pro-Palestinian support as support for Hamas.
Cruella seems to have been a bit quiet in the past few days though maybe I've just missed seeing/hearing her raving lunacy.

frytechnician
Jan 8, 2004

Happy to see me?

Failed Imagineer posted:

That's awesome. Look forward to the BBC giving 8 seconds of coverage, stating that the crowd numbered about 2,000, and then spending the next 36 hours frowning about red paint on their doors

That's one of many reasons why we all should protest more, including me. I've decided I can't just be cynical all the time (believe me, I am one cynical bastard at times) and I can say I did something or at least tried. Could I do more? Yeah, of course but many voices together are strong, as they were just now. Same thing I felt at the NHS march - that this was important and I would kick myself for not going out of laziness or fear etc.

Anyway, will post some pics and clips of it later when I get home, it really was heartening to see so many people together for this.

SkySteak
Sep 9, 2010

josh04 posted:

bsky-social-lquna-hko5p
bsky-social-pb52p-ekx5p
bsky-social-drdnh-bcp53

please, take my many codes

Claimed the top one, thank you!

josh04
Oct 19, 2008

"THE FLASH IS THE REASON
TO RACE TO THE THEATRES"

This title contains sponsored content.

No problem, I think all three have gone, hopefully to good well-meaning posters of the UKMT and not to evil Tory bots.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

None of the codes seemed to work for me so I assume they are all taken now!

Bel Shazar
Sep 14, 2012

code:
bsky-social-e3p4g-36jd5
Looks like I have one to give out

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

I got 5 codes:

E: see next page

Rarely use it because I ended up following the same people I was on twitter, and had the exact same problem - there's very little difference between a feed made entirely of fascists saying hateful poo poo, and a feed full of leftists who only ever post 'look at the hateful poo poo these fascists are saying.'

Bobby Deluxe fucked around with this message at 17:18 on Oct 14, 2023

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

One here

bsky-social-36bwt-fbkgw

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!

fuctifino posted:

Here's one for your Calvin Robinson collection:

https://www.mix969huntsville.com/event/deacon-calvin-robinson/

"Formerly a soldier in his majesty's army"

No mention of that on his wiki page! I suspect it may not be accurate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Oktober
May 24, 2006

wiggly eyes!

Bobby Deluxe posted:

I got 5 codes:

bsky-social-uwg5l-b7u7p
bsky-social-siuab-jh75m
bsky-social-4z6iq-y7pcq

bsky-social-dtw2g-awoep

bsky-social-74m63-j5fti

Rarely use it because I ended up following the same people I was on twitter, and had the exact same problem - there's very little difference between a feed made entirely of fascists saying hateful poo poo, and a feed full of leftists who only ever post 'look at the hateful poo poo these fascists are saying.'

Thank you - I’ve used the fourth one, will give it a go.