Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

30.5 Days posted:

A GBS poster is walking around SA getting people's opinions for a post. He goes up to a C-SPAM poster and says "I was making a joke about this Reuters tweet from earlier." The C-SPAM poster says, "what's a joke?" He goes up to a FYAD poster and says "I was making a joke about this Reuters tweet from earlier". The FYAD poster says, "what's a tweet?" He goes up to a D&D poster and says "I was making a joke about this Reuters tweet from earlier". The D&D poster says, "What's earlier?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Well that clinches it, thread.

I'm going to Wendy's!

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

get a daves double

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/WHO/status/1713277138437038573?s=20

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

30.5 Days posted:

A GBS poster is walking around SA getting people's opinions for a post. He goes up to a C-SPAM poster and says "I was making a joke about this Reuters tweet from earlier." The C-SPAM poster says, "what's a joke?" He goes up to a FYAD poster and says "I was making a joke about this Reuters tweet from earlier". The FYAD poster says, "what's a tweet?" He goes up to a D&D poster and says "I was making a joke about this Reuters tweet from earlier". The D&D poster says, "What's earlier?"

i say swears online posted:

a cspam poster goes to ask koos to fuckin' tone it down a bit. koos says "a 24-hour probe? what could you possibly need a ban+30 for? i can't believe you're asking me for a perma"

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
around koos, u lose

WhiskeyWhiskers
Oct 14, 2013

"هذا ليس عادلاً."
"هذا ليس عادلاً على الإطلاق."
"كان هناك وقت الآن."
(السياق الخفي: للقراءة)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3jN4lh31xA

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/vplus/status/1713289453295288349?s=20

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/972mag/status/1712801201857733055?s=20

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

gbs poster...

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

are you loving kidding me lol

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

lol, are those the same immaculately laserprinted-in-color plans?

e:

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1713198835542196401

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

im gonma be a burger doctor when i grow up

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

MEMO:

TO ALL MILITANTS AND TERRORISTS OF THE GREAT HAMAS ORGANIZATION: NO QUARTER.

ADDENDUM:

BEHEAD BABIES.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

WSJ is pushing for war hard

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

I'm very new to this conversation, and being very ignorant, I bookmarked the D&D thread, because I thought it would be informative and balanced.

HOLY gently caress WAS I WRONG

Since it became clear Israel was going to go insane in retaliation for the Hamas attack, the thread became a wall of 24 hour probes for any posting evidence of Israeli warcrimes.
I know a lot of people dismiss CSPAM as a shitposting hellhole, but on this topic anyway, it's been leagues better than D&D

Gunna pop over to d&d to see the 2 new posts today in the I/P thread about how did u know the resistance in Myanmar achieved independence purely by hugs?

That Koos fucker is a shameful bigot

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hamas
Kill Whitey!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Even if Israel doesn't conduct a full ground invasion. Does anyone loving believe they are going to resume food supplies? Or water or anything? The loving place is going to stave out horrifically.

That's what's on the table. It's either artillery death or straight up starvation/dehydration death and poo poo man it doesn't take long for a population on foot to drink everything it has on hand.

But that all doesn't matter because 45% of Gazans can walk so it's not a genocide

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
koos is actually Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. irl

LiterallyTheWurst
Feb 5, 2015

Sendik's Original

The orders clearly said kill as many people as you can while taking hostages and attack this school while students are out for the weekend

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

a cspam poster goes to ask koos to fuckin' tone it down a bit. koos says "a 24-hour probe? what could you possibly need a ban+30 for? i can't believe you're asking me for a perma"

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

just lmao

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxdXuL4B7t4

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Kill Whitey!

lol

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

eat all the babies you can

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Absolutely chilling.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Imagine being a Hamas fighter last weekend. As you're carrying out the most ambitious assault in Palestinian history you're dealing with conflicting orders to both "Capture as many Israelis as possible" and "Kill as many Israelis as possible."

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Mr Hootington posted:

I can see your goy face

lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

*Hamas soldier pulls out leaflet from shirt pocket that says loving MURDER THEM ALL!!!" ah yeah thats right i totally forgot

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
seems not good

https://twitter.com/omarkhouly/status/1712941822236938428

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

oh ya I always love it when posters on SA finally figure out how useless of a forum d&d is, and unironically Jeffrey really needs to clean that poo poo up its loving pathetic and ridiculous.

if cspam wasn’t here I would of stopped coming to this dead forum a long time ago

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

RandomBlue posted:

eat all the babies you can

lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

Kill Whitey!

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8zaP51sM2Y

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Pookah posted:

I'm very new to this conversation, and being very ignorant, I bookmarked the D&D thread, because I thought it would be informative and balanced.

HOLY gently caress WAS I WRONG

Since it became clear Israel was going to go insane in retaliation for the Hamas attack, the thread became a wall of 24 hour probes for any posting evidence of Israeli warcrimes.
I know a lot of people dismiss CSPAM as a shitposting hellhole, but on this topic anyway, it's been leagues better than D&D

Gunna pop over to d&d to see the 2 new posts today in the I/P thread about how did u know the resistance in Myanmar achieved independence purely by hugs?

That Koos fucker is a shameful bigot

It is a fair thread allowing a proper representation of news from isreal.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

glad to see germany fighting hate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

nazis