Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

30.5 Days posted:

A GBS poster is walking around SA getting people's opinions for a post. He goes up to a C-SPAM poster and says "I was making a joke about this Reuters tweet from earlier." The C-SPAM poster says, "what's a joke?" He goes up to a FYAD poster and says "I was making a joke about this Reuters tweet from earlier". The FYAD poster says, "what's a tweet?" He goes up to a D&D poster and says "I was making a joke about this Reuters tweet from earlier". The D&D poster says, "What's earlier?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Mr Hootington posted:

It is a fair thread allowing a proper representation of news from isreal.

I may be new but I been warned about you Hootie
Go smell a big fart.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Are those jews being arrested?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Team,

Great job with the beheadings! The other execs and I had a strategizing "sesh" yesterday and we're excited to announce that we've partnered with the great folks at Vector Marketing for maximum synergy. Keep doing what you do and remember, our biggest value is YOU!

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

im the dude protruding out of that ladys chest like a baby alien

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Pookah posted:

I'm very new to this conversation, and being very ignorant, I bookmarked the D&D thread, because I thought it would be informative and balanced.

HOLY gently caress WAS I WRONG

Since it became clear Israel was going to go insane in retaliation for the Hamas attack, the thread became a wall of 24 hour probes for any posting evidence of Israeli warcrimes.
I know a lot of people dismiss CSPAM as a shitposting hellhole, but on this topic anyway, it's been leagues better than D&D

Gunna pop over to d&d to see the 2 new posts today in the I/P thread about how did u know the resistance in Myanmar achieved independence purely by hugs?

That Koos fucker is a shameful bigot

Glad you could join us pookah, feel free to shitpost

Dti and dta and dtd&d

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

dti
dta

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Scarabrae posted:

oh ya I always love it when posters on SA finally figure out how useless of a forum d&d is, and unironically Jeffrey really needs to clean that poo poo up its loving pathetic and ridiculous.

if cspam wasn’t here I would of stopped coming to this dead forum a long time ago

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
who's excited for the most genocidal opening to saturday night live in its nearly 50 year run

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Al! posted:

who's excited for the most genocidal opening to saturday night live in its nearly 50 year run

i spit on this post

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

FirstnameLastname posted:

im the dude protruding out of that ladys chest like a baby alien

[heavy sigh] Cronenburger

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Majorian posted:

lol, are those the same immaculately laserprinted-in-color plans?

e:

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1713198835542196401

Was talking to my friend about why these were fake and he was dismissing me until I said “ok so what if the police arrested a blm activist with documents planning a school shooting at 6am in the morning on the Fourth of July and the fourth is a Sunday that year”

My friend conceded

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

It's-a me - Dick Butkus! Wah ha!

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Was talking to my friend about why these were fake and he was dismissing me until I said “ok so what if the police arrested a blm activist with documents planning a school shooting at 6am in the morning on the Fourth of July and the fourth is a Sunday that year”

My friend conceded

Good analogy, well done.

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

Scarabrae posted:

oh ya I always love it when posters on SA finally figure out how useless of a forum d&d is, and unironically Jeffrey really needs to clean that poo poo up its loving pathetic and ridiculous.

if cspam wasn’t here I would of stopped coming to this dead forum a long time ago

no it's good that those pathetic idiots have a containment zone. the less said about them the better. we don't need a mini-SAD thread within our PvI thread

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

:nono:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Al! posted:

oh better yet someone could make some kind of gesture toward saving Palestinian lives and get themselves completely canceled.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Mr Hootington posted:

Are those jews being arrested?

Nope just those no good dirty muslims!!!!!11 lol

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009
I don't know if this is true but if it is, lmfao

https://twitter.com/Spammyjazzhands/status/1713204088429584754

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Al! posted:

Isreal #1

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

much like SNL..... this bit sucks.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

mcmagic posted:

stfu!!!!

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Glad you could join us pookah, feel free to shitpost

Dti and dta and dtd&d

I just realised what it was, I had you lads mixed up with FYAD, and I just can't be dealing with that kind of lol random tedium.
God, what a silly mistake.
CSPAM has so far been informative, ironic, funny and desperately cynical.
I want the best result for Palestinians, but I have no hope it will ever happen.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Buddykins posted:

better ingredients. better pizza. death to israel.

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Al! posted:

soyfacing all day until the premier

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

hell yeah! they should round them up and concentrate them to some camp if they havent already am i right? Isreal/Germany ftw!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mcmagic posted:

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"
Times sure are weird being a jew married to a Muslim dude 🤔

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

From Al Jazeera

quote:

A senior Israeli official acknowledged “mistakes” made in intelligence assessments ahead of the Hamas attack last weekend, which took the country by surprise and killed more than 1,300 people.

“It’s my mistake and it reflects the mistakes of all those making [intelligence] assessments,” National Security Adviser Tzachi Hanegbi told a press briefing. “We really believed that Hamas learned the lesson from” its last major war with Israel in 2021, Hanegbi said.

Israel received no concrete warning – including from Egypt – of the October 7 Hamas incursion, he added.

Earlier this week, US House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Michael McCaul said American lawmakers were told Egypt had warned Israel three days before the attack.

An Egyptian intelligence official said Egypt had spoken repeatedly with the Israelis about “something big”, The Associated Press reported, without elaborating.

The State actively knew about it. And they didn't do anything about it. And the reason they didn't do anything about it was because they knew if it didn't actively fail, it would be an opportunity. Look at them clearing out Gaza. The people that leave their homes will never get them back once they are in Israel's hands. This entire loving thing is a front for the occupation that isn't going as well as the Israeli State assumed it would. I know everyone here knows this already but I cannot see how others don't. It is so loving obvious that a part of me just can't stop screaming inside.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

all they teach you is bust union and eat hot fry

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

riiight they needed to carry around on them a piece of paper saying kill people

the gently caress even is this poo poo rear end article

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

even the bluecheck marks are bucking NBCNews in the comments lmfao, NOBODY is buying this

NBC should lose their loving broadcasting license and press credentials

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
https://twitter.com/WarMonitors/status/1713294600029307232

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Buddykins posted:

MEMO:

TO ALL MILITANTS AND TERRORISTS OF THE GREAT HAMAS ORGANIZATION: NO QUARTER.

ADDENDUM:

BEHEAD BABIES.

must carry this around me so i do not forget these complex orders

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Al! posted:

cant wait to see kate mcKinnon sings hallelujah as benjamin netanyahu. so blessed

speng31b
May 8, 2010

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I know everyone here knows this already but I cannot see how others don't. It is so loving obvious that a part of me just can't stop screaming inside.

I think your average person in the West just has no incentive to think about the situation more deeply than clock the generic take from CNN or AP/Reuters or whatever and take it at face value. The line everyone has been sold that Hamas is evil and Israel is doing this because an evil organization has infected Palestine so everything is really the fault of the evil terrorists is just too engrained with post-9/11 racism to change for most casual politics viewers.

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/benny_mrx/status/1713290268164665811

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Even if Israel doesn't conduct a full ground invasion. Does anyone loving believe they are going to resume food supplies? Or water or anything? The loving place is going to stave out horrifically.

That's what's on the table. It's either artillery death or straight up starvation/dehydration death and poo poo man it doesn't take long for a population on foot to drink everything it has on hand.

But that all doesn't matter because 45% of Gazans can walk so it's not a genocide

imagine the horror where your best hope is to die with your family/loved ones instead of living on alone

gently caress the idf

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

germans showing their true colors that is they LOOOOOOVE to support and do genocide

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

smarxist posted:

even the bluecheck marks are bucking NBCNews in the comments lmfao, NOBODY is buying this

NBC should lose their loving broadcasting license and press credentials

Lid secret! Please to be deactivate maximum humans. Acquire training gym. Much bondage slaves.