Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Ok, I've learned my lesson this time. Don't post in GBS or D&D.

getting the occasional timeout telling those freaks to gently caress off is well worth it imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Hamas is ftw and has yet to do any wrong

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

AARD VARKMAN posted:

yeah it didn't happen. but only because the general of hamas lost his battle plan printout and couldn't remember

Yahweh miracles

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

This is an article I think the undereducated sort of person you describe there should read. I hope it is okay that I post it here, I do not have social media outside of this forums account but really want to share this person's voice. Also I promise I did not just stumble in here yesterday, I have been following since page 20-something and just managed to keep my feelings to myself for a while at first. I provide the link in case others might utilize it and the text because it should be quoted directly.

https://www.aljazeera.com/opinions/2023/10/14/on-october-7-gaza-broke-out-of-prison

Mariam Barghouti, may she be heard.

I appreciate you posting this, and posting in the thread. Each pro Palestine voice is another that may reach and educate someone. People can't learn and grow if they aren't presented with new information, and they certainly won't get that from most western media.

I tend to mostly lurk as well outside of an occasional DTI empty quote

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Ardennes posted:

It really didn't seem like the government was losing control during the last round, and in all honesty, it seems like enough of the population is willing to come out and vote it really doesn't seem like there is a serious legitimacy problem. Also, I have spoken to Iranians and while there is a split between urban young people and the rest of the country, but plenty of countries have that.

If the US goes after Iran, it is going to be real bad news for Israelis, especially if Russia and China back them.

We will see if/when Israelis make their move, they aren't the quite the juggernaut they have made them out to be.

Isreal can defeat them all.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Honky Mao posted:

Hamas is ftw and has yet to do any wrong

They haven't won yet, which is a failing

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

Millions killed in confirmed Iranian terror attack on US soil

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Mr Hootington posted:

congratulations on your worst gimmick yet, an astounding feat

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Mr Hootington posted:

Bad news for Israel: Its most fervent supporter on the Something Awful Forums claims to support Israel unconditionally and yet can't even spell its name properly.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

lmao

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/JoshuaPHilll/status/1713215673436975323

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Trying something new out. Ironic genocide lover. Yes/no?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Honky Mao posted:

i'm not lovin' it

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Honky Mao posted:

that’s Hoot’s new gimmick, do better.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Germans are incapable of improving

Danru
May 23, 2022

Whatever rumor there was yesterday that the US asked IOF to delay the Gaza invasion was wrong. Lol at the Biden tone change poo poo:

https://x.com/alarabytv/status/1713320190392348732?s=46&t=J2BqIfsmzti0Wyc0pYNkXg

quote:

US Secretary of Defense: We did not ask Israel to accelerate or postpone launching the ground operation, and we are focusing on supporting it with military aid

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
just shake your hand free of the pitbull

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

again, this is salt lake city

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
how about doing Fortnite news updates as ironic isreali guy

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
Israel has a nuke? this is the first I’m hearing about this.

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Add me to the pile of folks who are permanently done posting in DND. Koos’ final solution of driving everyone but about 5 folks out will succeed.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Mr Hootington posted:

Isreal [sic] can defeat them all.

They probably can tbh, I don't think Iran is in any shape for war. They could withstand an invasion largely due to the terrain and the potential galvanizing effect it would have on a population largely not supportive of its current government, but I've seen nothing to indicate they're equipped for any kind of external adventures.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Speng please ban or chain probe Hoot. Supporting Israel, even Ironically should be met with buttons being pressed. 45 entire families were wiped out recently. Supporting genocide, even ironically should be a loving ban. gently caress you Hoot and your poo poo gimmick.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

state department literally sl13ipping
https://www.state.gov/israel-the-west-bank-and-gaza-travel-advisory-remains/

quote:

Beware of and report suspicious activities, including unattended items, to l13ocal police.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
I don't support what Mr. Hootington or the Koos Group are doing but I respect and defend their right to do it

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

More major protests in the US
https://twitter.com/MilesKLassin/status/1713313261125304436
https://twitter.com/answercoalition/status/1713322631447892026
https://twitter.com/ChipGibbons89/status/1713309355569787310
Note on the last tweet. Police did close in on protests in Lafayette Park in 2020. That was when they deployed tear gas to clear space for Trump to take his perfect photo holding a bible in front of a church.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Dokapon Findom posted:

I don't support what Mr. Hootington or the Koos Group are doing but I respect and defend their right to do it

I regret to inform you all that the libs are posting in cspam again

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Honky Mao posted:

yes but only for other hominid species, not races. like gently caress those homo habilis stone axe using mother fuckers glad they lost slava homo erectus

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Atrocious Joe posted:

More major protests in the US
https://twitter.com/MilesKLassin/status/1713313261125304436
https://twitter.com/answercoalition/status/1713322631447892026
https://twitter.com/ChipGibbons89/status/1713309355569787310
Note on the last tweet. Police did close in on protests in Lafayette Park in 2020. That was when they deployed tear gas to clear space for Trump to take his perfect photo holding a bible in front of a church.

Heartening to hear that. There will always be dumb Americans who buy the State Department bullshit but seems like more people aren't buying it anymore.

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I bet Israel have some crazy rear end drones and robot animals to send in

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Dokapon Findom posted:

They probably can tbh, I don't think Iran is in any shape for war. They could withstand an invasion largely due to the terrain and the potential galvanizing effect it would have on a population largely not supportive of its current government, but I've seen nothing to indicate they're equipped for any kind of external adventures.

I do think if you're going to gimmick post off this you could respect the martyrs by being funny

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

is israel just bombing the gently caress out of everyone in the region now wtf

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

so what youre saying is we have to reinvade afghanistan first

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

RC Cola posted:

again, this is salt lake city

I’d say you’re no fun but nobody tripped on it this time anyway

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

FlapYoJacks posted:

Speng please ban or chain probe Hoot. Supporting Israel, even Ironically should be met with buttons being pressed. 45 entire families were wiped out recently. Supporting genocide, even ironically should be a loving ban. gently caress you Hoot and your poo poo gimmick.

yeah like i know its a bit but its a really gross bit

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

anyway i wish isreal wasfake

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Yea sorry not the place to debate Iranian politics in this thread but legitimacy in the Iranian elections is absurd if there was, tens of thousands of people would not have been murdered and tortured. Also the youth meaning lets say people under 40 are the vast majority of the country who are fed up with everything. I wish for Iranian freedom but also afraid with that would come a government corrupted/controlled by the west.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Salt lake

lovely

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

quiggy posted:

anyway i wish isreal wasfake

but if it wasfake then now it isreal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Judgy Fucker posted:

Add me to the pile of folks who are permanently done posting in DND. Koos’ final solution of driving everyone but about 5 folks out will succeed.

disengaging makes your brain much more powerful