Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

Mr Hootington posted:

He isn't involved in this conflict

imagine the jesus/guy shooting heroin pic but its he and you posting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

gog/magog are back

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Blackhawk posted:

If you post in D&D you have to follow strict posting rules set up to ensure that nobody can effectively challenge the status quo, because the people there don't want to feel uncomfortable about the world or their place in it.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

We're better than the bad forums. We let disgusting retards frolick

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

I do but I’m too nervous to go first

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
who wants buckets

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
The French carrier has like 2 squadrons on it, it doesn't matter either way.

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.

Hearts of Iron IV and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Oh hey everyone watch out the French might get involved.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Iranian President calls White House 'mentally retarded'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIMU9n0xd6s&t=20s

iran ftw

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

What do they have slung to the bottom of their planes, baguettes?

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/MorganEliseJ/status/1713320228485022073

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

HallelujahLee posted:

iran ftw

When they're right they're right

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

cenotaph posted:

Oh hey everyone watch out the French might get involved.

le lion d'Amiens

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

nice

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
All the vassals are lining up with their abusive dad

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
To be fair to the French they have the equipment and expertise to oppress civilian populations, so they can free up a less pathetic country to fight

speng31b
May 8, 2010

HallelujahLee posted:

is this forum wide?

just got back to reading this but yes it's forumwide if d&d or anyone else is linking it without bans processed pm me or another mod or athanatos

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

speng31b posted:

just got back to reading this but yes it's forumwide if d&d or anyone else is linking it without bans processed pm me or another mod or athanatos

thanks for the clarification

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

ITT, people who don't know that Palestinians have families

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

PawParole posted:

I will be standing at the Canadian border in three months and ordering the Mounties to deport anyone who’s a draft denier ITT. I’m already Breeding specialized dogs that can sniff out the funk of cspam posters like truffles

Who's truffles and how do you know they got a body odor problem??

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

PhilippAchtel posted:

ITT, people who don't know that Palestinians have families

they wont when irsael is done :(

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

speng31b posted:

They can't stop arguing about the definition of "decapitated"

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

HallelujahLee posted:

iran ftw

This is abelism.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

The Oldest Man posted:

They can't stop arguing about the definition of "decapitated"

wrong, they have decided that it simply doesnt matter whether the decapitations happened or not. the truth simply doesnt matter lol

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Mr Hootington posted:

This is abelism.

Soggy Muffin
Jul 29, 2003
Salt Lake City is pretty as well

Only registered members can see post attachments!

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

abelism is a war-crime

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

OctaMurk posted:

wrong, they have decided that it simply doesnt matter whether the decapitations happened or not. the truth simply doesnt matter lol

reality is whatever we define it as, wrap it up :whatup:

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Father Wendigo posted:

Who's truffles and how do you know they got a body odor problem??

they post on cspam

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

We're better than the bad forums. We let disgusting retards frolick

To be honest, and I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but this website does not have a great reputation. I came here because I heard that the traditional games forum was really cool and it is. But I was wary of joining the website because I had heard that it was mostly edgy people that say the n word and the r-word all the time. I thought you guys were going to be more conservative than you really are. I kind of lumped you in with 4chan and 8chan.

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

HallelujahLee posted:

iran ftw

if biden knew where he was or what was going on, he would be very upset about this.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Zoeb posted:

To be honest, and I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but this website does not have a great reputation. I came here because I heard that the traditional games forum was really cool and it is. But I was wary of joining the website because I had heard that it was mostly edgy people that say the n word and the r-word all the time. I thought you guys were going to be more conservative than you really are. I kind of lumped you in with 4chan and 8chan.

I think it's mostly impressive that someone would pay $10 to join in 2023

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Zoeb posted:

We would never say the n-word

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Zoeb posted:

we're all chuds here

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Zoeb posted:

Shalom.

You are just more conservative than you thought.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

mawarannahr posted:

we're all chuds here

The silent majority supports Israel

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Kill israel

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008