Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

canyoneer posted:

I've never seen this picture of Charlie Kirk before

probably because his face has been enlarged in this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Montague Tigg posted:

probably because his face has been enlarged in this one

No they made the rest of his head smaller

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Oh, very clever. I'll add "broad, cloven hooves" to my definition.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
why satan gotta be a broad?

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
last one too spooky

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I honestly love LOTR memes and I'll probably never get sick of them. probably

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

that happened

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Milo and POTUS posted:

Is valinor not on the sphere then

no, it's on the w axis

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Zetsubou-san posted:

spotted the ithryn luin

A plural? Accusing someone of account sharing better come with receipts

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

maybealabia posted:

why satan gotta be a broad?

It's a core tenet of Chintuism

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

CPColin posted:

It's a core tenet of Chintuism

We denounce gumwaa and celebrate funwaa in this home

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

🙏Chintu you piece of poo poo🙏

🎶Amen Namaste🎶

[edit] gently caress, forgot the sacred icon: 🤣

root beer has a new favorite as of 00:24 on Oct 15, 2023

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Then Jesus asked him, “What is your name?” “My name is Chintu,” he replied, “for I have hook for a hand.” Moral: Chintu had hook for a hand

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.
When you saw only one set of footprints, it's because I was being carried by a MAN who was a NURSE 🤣🤣🤣

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

With a HOOK which belonged to chintu, that piece of poo poo

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Takes No Damage posted:

I believe the joke is them pretending they will have an effect on the conflict by doing sexy tiktok dances, rather than just admitting they're trading boobs for likes.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

The video of the pumpkins has the check engine light flashing at a regular interval.

2 spooky.

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

It's amazing that chintu (that piece of poo poo) has reached the upper echelon of goon meme "culture".

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Niece memes are getting p good

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Facebook Aunt posted:

It's in the west. You can't get to the west on a sphere. There's always more west to go.

Did christopher columbus write this poo poo

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook

Thanks for this. I have a Doberman and she tries to kill everyone who comes over, especially my friends. It’s her favorite thing to do.

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
all corpses are boring

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Lmao

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The immortal science of marxism-lennonism.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

OwlFancier posted:

The immortal science of marxism-lennonism.

I am the walrus?

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

kakotheres
Nov 9, 2016

Do the job that is in front of you
Posting pals, I need your help! When I get blood taken or an iv put in, I am at risk of vasovagal syncope (passing out) which is an extremely uncomfortable experience. Quest diagnostics has a patent on one test I need often (I have MS) and I never get a repeat phlebotomist. Also MRI techs, surgery techs that have to stab me. My veins roll and are bad so they always have to fish around for a while.

I don't know why they don't teach people about vasovagal syncope as it is fairly common. I've been an EMT, I did fieldwork in the middle of nowhere, I'm not a wimp. However, the reactions to me warning the nurse I need to lay down are insane...

-Dont be scared, you'll be fine (my body drops the blood out of my head, I can't help it)

-Tell me about your childhood trauma (unrelated but yes I have a lot so I hate this)

-Blatant annoyance and eye rolling

So, anyone got a meme I can show these jerks that will explain the situation so I don't have to navigate this?

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Maybe they could drop their ridiculous pretenses instead and do their drat job with a bit of professionalism by actually listening to their patient?

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

I used to have that happen to me and still worry about it - my trick is being a really tall dude and I promise them I’ll probably hurt both of us if I actually fall and it’ll take two people to get me upright again.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Hi I have dealt with similar! If I strain my body in secret, mysterious ways, I wake up on the floor drenched in sweat. This year it’s progressed to yoga fainting and work fainting, unlocking a whole new world of freaking people out.

here’s what I’ve found

I’ve dealt with it for maybe around a decade and I wish somehow someone can record me just turning pale and crumpling and add the “We’ll be right back” sting from the Eric Andre show. Realtalk though: have it put into your file, even if you need to have it entered in multiple times. It loving sucks to be ignored for something that’s really common!

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Sounds like the funniest thing would be having someone record you fainting and landing on top of the nurse. Then show the video to the new nurse.

That or just goatse them to show them you're not squeamish

kakotheres
Nov 9, 2016

Do the job that is in front of you

The Demilich posted:

Maybe they could drop their ridiculous pretenses instead and do their drat job with a bit of professionalism by actually listening to their patient?

When this happens, I make sure to let them know how grateful I am for understanding and then recount some of the above stuff!

Anime Store Adventure posted:

I used to have that happen to me and still worry about it - my trick is being a really tall dude and I promise them I’ll probably hurt both of us if I actually fall and it’ll take two people to get me upright again.

I'm only 5"8 but I'm a beefy lady. Once woke up in a chair with the nurse holding me in it so hard I had handprint bruises the next day. I am pale and bruise easy but still.

teen witch posted:

Hi I have dealt with similar! If I strain my body in secret, mysterious ways, I wake up on the floor drenched in sweat. This year it’s progressed to yoga fainting and work fainting, unlocking a whole new world of freaking people out.

I’ve dealt with it for maybe around a decade and I wish somehow someone can record me just turning pale and crumpling and add the “We’ll be right back” sting from the Eric Andre show. Realtalk though: have it put into your file, even if you need to have it entered in multiple times. It loving sucks to be ignored for something that’s really common!

I enjoy your evolving superpower, sorry it is so unpleasant but drat, freaking people out sure is hilarious!!! Thank you for the memes and I do hope you get to have that video made!

BonHair posted:

Sounds like the funniest thing would be having someone record you fainting and landing on top of the nurse. Then show the video to the new nurse.

That or just goatse them to show them you're not squeamish

Yep, I think I'm gonna have to rope the wife into filming me, this is definitely the best way to go!

mystes
May 31, 2006

kakotheres posted:

Posting pals, I need your help! When I get blood taken or an iv put in, I am at risk of vasovagal syncope (passing out) which is an extremely uncomfortable experience. Quest diagnostics has a patent on one test I need often (I have MS) and I never get a repeat phlebotomist. Also MRI techs, surgery techs that have to stab me. My veins roll and are bad so they always have to fish around for a while.

I don't know why they don't teach people about vasovagal syncope as it is fairly common. I've been an EMT, I did fieldwork in the middle of nowhere, I'm not a wimp. However, the reactions to me warning the nurse I need to lay down are insane...

-Dont be scared, you'll be fine (my body drops the blood out of my head, I can't help it)

-Tell me about your childhood trauma (unrelated but yes I have a lot so I hate this)

So, anyone got a meme I can show these jerks that will explain the situation so I don't have to navigate this?
I don't understand why they're being assholes about it... if this is something that happens frequently to you, shouldn't they be glad that you're actually warning them so they can help ensure you're in a position where it won't be dangerous if it happens?

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Throw a car battery at the nurse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

kakotheres posted:

Try this one.