Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

I love the Elon Musk family of products

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

E the Shaggy posted:

Dude's replying to loving Styxenhammer??

That guy is a NAZI and not even in the way that all Republicans are nazis.

No no, I'm sure you're wrong. If Elon's replying to him he wouldn't be a Nazi

Use some common sense

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
elon replies to everyone he's a reply guy

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

vichy reply guy

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
Elon is not a Nazi. He just happens to agree with Nazis on a wide range of questions that are traditionally associated with Nazism :shrug:

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

elon replies to everyone he's a reply guy

yeah he replies to me like 17 times a day usually and my neighbor says that he’s actually sick from getting so many messages from elon. it. never. stops.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

tell your neighbor quit all the nazi stuff

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

This is fine. I don't know what the inside of a tesla looks like but I'm sure it's all immune to corrosion, sewage seeping into places it shouldn't, and any other issue driving in flood waters might cause to happen down the line.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

The car that requires you to press an electric button to open the door is totally immune to being flooded out

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the car can float

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
I mean most cars float for a bit in fast moving flood water.

Also this can not be said enough, do not try and drive through flood water!!!

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
ah yes the California engineer car that leaks during rain is great at fjording water that looks like it covers half way up the door.

also havent people mentioned that e cars are way heaviery than cars of similar size? like wouldnt they be worse boats?

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

dr_rat posted:

I mean most cars float for a bit in fast moving flood water.

Also this can not be said enough, do not try and drive through flood water!!!

That’s what I was thinking, if it or the Cybertruck can temporarily float, aren’t they just going to go wherever the current takes them, until they stop floating? It’s not like they have propellers, spinning tires aren’t going to move them if they’re off the ground.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
I'm starting to worry that Elon won't be able to save humanity

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

TVs Ian posted:

That’s what I was thinking, if it or the Cybertruck can temporarily float, aren’t they just going to go wherever the current takes them, until they stop floating? It’s not like they have propellers, spinning tires aren’t going to move them if they’re off the ground.

excuse me are you a genius engineer like elon musk????

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

maybealabia posted:

sounds like early symptoms of the woke mind virus right here

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

kazil posted:

sounds like early symptoms of the woke mind virus right here

But I cleverly vaccinated myself against that by not getting vaccinated against anything else!

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

maybealabia posted:

actually its more likely than ever. he must secure a future...

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers
cybertruck, the everything boat

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Hey if it's a boat it's 100% under maritime law, so you can like just drive it into any court house in you'll win any case!

The legal loop hole judges don't want you to know!!!

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house
the touch screen on the new cyberpussy is barely responsive in my experience. loving stupid

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

R.L. Stine posted:

the touch screen on the new cyberpussy is barely responsive in my experience. loving stupid

You just have to know how to get it in the mood.

Totally telling on yourself here.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.
the streets of london are packed, so packed a tesla would have a hard time getting over all the people (but it would be happy to complete the task) so we have to get to mars.

it's all G though hes got it figured out

and now i notice i been fooled by a parody account.. i hate twitter now! ..it was so elon like though

Turmoilx fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Oct 15, 2023

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

dr_rat posted:

Hey if it's a boat it's 100% under maritime law, so you can like just drive it into any court house in you'll win any case!

The legal loop hole judges don't want you to know!!!
That's not how it works.

Because the courts already operate under maritime law using illegal entities in YOUR NAME on berth certificates!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/MuskPhilosophy/status/1713255569627242954

roffles
Dec 25, 2004
drat, noticed twitter embeds aren't working and the links actually dont load for me anymore, I guess public access is completely gone?

Though I guess now I can't even load twitter.com so maybe it's finally happening.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

Slippery Tilde

Turmoilx posted:

the streets of london are packed, so packed a tesla would have a hard time getting over all the people (but it would be happy to complete the task) so we have to get to mars.

it's all G though hes got it figured out

and now i notice i been fooled by a parody account.. i hate twitter now! ..it was so elon like though
He runs that account as well iirc... a man so insecure he runs his own parody.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

lmfao

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

that's a man who definitely wants to be there and isn't just there to try and impress a much younger woman

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

his name is already musk why are you trying so hard lib

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

Slippery Tilde
Pages ago but I have to address this one....

Roblo posted:

...his politics are still a mystery. dont forget that.
:wrong:

The man has the transparency of an over-inflated prophylactic.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

his name is already musk why are you trying so hard lib

Your mom's a lib

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
found footage from the future of public schools

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul0Zs3GjcH4

Turmoilx
Nov 24, 2015

I possibly could of done something more effective with this money but I'm not sure.

Cable Guy posted:

He runs that account as well iirc... a man so insecure he runs his own parody.

you kidding me? Lol i believe it though it's spot on.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

elon loves the song Pony, i but it’s entirely non-metaphorical

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
not to be a goony goon, but apparently youre suppose to wear an under shirt under your tee shirt, and god drat if musk and his nips needs one.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

PhazonLink posted:

not to be a goony goon, but apparently youre suppose to wear an under shirt under your tee shirt, and god drat if musk and his nips needs one.

Somebody is jealous of true physical perfection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Who the hell wears an undershit under a t-shirt.

Like the point of a t-shirt is there just quick and easy to chuck on. Who are these deranged fucks trying to complicate that!!!

Just let some clothes be simple drat it!!!!