Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Lol at corpse joe and abbas whos also like 200 talking about a dead solution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
You've been at war this entire century, nobody's drafting you for the inevitable terror bombing campaign

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

AnimeIsTrash posted:

*explaining the draft to americans*

its like when you order cheeseburger and they dont have neoguh people on staff, so they have to call in people

A draft would be so loving funny. Who would go willingly besides bloodthirsty chuds?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

i support an american draft imo gonna write my senator

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

speng31b posted:

america is not going to war with Iran there will not be a draft and no one is going to nuke anyone

actually everyone is getting nuked. turns out willo567 was right all along

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Death of Innocence posted:

Why is the American government so invested in going to war with Iran? I don’t think Iran has anything of value to the American government, and sure, starting a war is always good for MIC grift but MIC grift seems to get along fine without Iran, and there’s seemingly no shortage of wars as it is. Is it really worth the pyrrhic victory to quash a regional power for the crime of not being an American client state?

we're still pissy about those f-14s

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

hit subscrib e and ring that bell for post-nuke survival tips

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
the draft already happened it was when your city cut all its social programs to hire everyone within a 100 mile radius willing to join their police force

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

Raiad posted:

finally, all of those years of being a morbidly obese goon will pay off

they will private pyle your rear end

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Death of Innocence posted:

Why is the American government so invested in going to war with Iran? I don’t think Iran has anything of value to the American government, and sure, starting a war is always good for MIC grift but MIC grift seems to get along fine without Iran, and there’s seemingly no shortage of wars as it is. Is it really worth the pyrrhic victory to quash a regional power for the crime of not being an American client state?

a war with iran prob wouldn't involve troops occupying tehran or whatever, it would be like the US blows up a bunch of Iranian ships or something and call it a day

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

Scarabrae posted:

just a reminder you arent allowed to post evidence of israel’s war crimes on this forums!

it's fine. just make sure that the bodies are obscured by the rubble that they're buried under. not even allowed the basic human dignity of a burial or a service performed for them

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Atoramos posted:

I find it hard to believe it has anything to do with "viewing them as nothing but trouble" versus everywhere in the world turning to nationalism and xenophobia. Is there anywhere seriously outreaching for immigration?

well no, i was mainly wondering if there was anything more to it or relevant details. someone brought up their mass emigration to lebanon and that p much answered my question.

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

Weka posted:

There's been a multi day discussion about the n-word in this very thread!

Nakba?

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/AlissaAzar/status/1713327779285266813?s=20

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

this is the first time i've seen abbas' name since this began

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Sherbert Hoover posted:

this is the first time i've seen abbas' name since this began

fatah might emerge as one of the bigger winners of this just by doing nothing

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Typo posted:

Boomers stay winning

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Typo posted:

That is until Israel just discontinues their existence because why need an administration without a population?

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Typo posted:

the modern US military was more or less explicitly build on the idea that a mass conscript army ala WWII will never ever be politically palpable in the US again ever post-Vietnam

so was the modern US foreign policy.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
me reading about the genocide of 2 million + people in Gaza and the West Bank: “sure hope I’m not drafted, I might get nuked”

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

ContinuityNewTimes posted:

D&D poster: Hmmm the double swastikas and laminated Operation Murder plans they found at the ruined baby kibbutz seem kind of fishy. Starting to wonder if some of this stuff is a little exaggerated

Wrong. It has been fact-checked. You can clearly see in this video that a member of Hamas is holding a piece of paper. You know what else is a piece of paper? That's right, the Top Secret baby murdering document.

paul_soccer12 posted:

Thread: West Bank violence/cleansing by settler subhumans

It's really hard for me to consider the settlers "civilians/noncombatants." Minors always still count (just as a hard rule in any situation, at least for me personally), but people making the choice to live as an Israeli settler are just absolute scum who are probably even more directly involved and invested in the suffering of Palestinians than your average IDF soldier. And as we've seen countless times, they literally revel in hurting and killing Palestinians.

It's really hard for me to think of anyone more repulsive. Just something fundamentally rotten in their souls. It's especially vile with people like that one settler guy from Brooklyn in that video linked earlier. Doesn't even have the excuse of being raised in a society that taught him to be like that.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

mags posted:

me reading about the genocide of 2 million + people in Gaza and the West Bank: “sure hope in not drafted, I might get nuked”

ya this thread is extremely dope lol

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/1713281997441831418?s=20

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

mags posted:

me reading about the genocide of 2 million + people in Gaza and the West Bank: “sure hope I’m not drafted, I might get nuked”

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Hmm, how can I make this ongoing genocide about me, the fat clown in Oklahoma?

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Typo posted:

winner of what a genocided population and control over a house

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
it's also funny to see 38 year olds talk about being drafted

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Ytlaya posted:

It's really hard for me to consider the settlers "civilians/noncombatants." Minors always still count (just as a hard rule in any situation, at least for me personally), but people making the choice to live as an Israeli settler are just absolute scum who are probably even more directly involved and invested in the suffering of Palestinians than your average IDF soldier. And as we've seen countless times, they literally revel in hurting and killing Palestinians.

Israeli arms settlers, they are militia by another name and not civilians imo.

mags
May 30, 2008

Sherbert Hoover posted:

but the age goes up to 45!!

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

RC Cola posted:

A draft would be so loving funny. Who would go willingly besides bloodthirsty chuds?

all the broke people under 25 or whatever because they'd have to. it would be great, all the disillusioned, ripped off youth would receive real world on the job training in busting up states and armed opposition. they'd come home trained, armed, organized and ready to tweet about how it makes no sense that minimum wage is still $7.25/h

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
unlike in ukraine, where 30 8 year olds talk about being drafted

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
I mean in the eyes of Hamas settlers where fair game and not civilians as they have murdered hundreds of Palestinians over the last couple of years with this year being the deadliest in the West Bank.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Popy posted:

i support an american draft imo gonna write my senator

it'd be good, actually

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

Sherbert Hoover posted:

I'm obese to avoid being drafted into us imperialist war machine

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
[looking at the ruins of millions of lives by blood and fire, a city ravaged by an enemy that considered them less than cockroaches as they rained hell in the hearts of sobbing hopeless mothers clutching their babies] wow that looks like my favorite videogame, fallout 4

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Typo posted:

I'm obese to avoid being drafted into us imperialist war machine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FzXPqgbNhw

mags
May 30, 2008

dang I bet a bunch of great punk rock comes out now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

congratulations fatah you are the winner of this conflict you receive a parcel of dead land and 5 citizens that were spared