Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023
If you have a normal adult diet and take solid big boy shits it doesn't matter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

I assume there are still toilets in Hungary (did a stint there once long ago) with a little shelf above the water upon which you can drop your putin, where it rests out in the open. Afterwards, as is the wont of any health fixated Hungarian, you can inspect it.

I thought this was an inferior putin disposal method from the perspective of any aesthetic you might name, and, forgive the generalization, that Hungarians were pretty loving weird.

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

the popes toes posted:

I assume there are still toilets in Hungary (did a stint there once long ago) with a little shelf above the water upon which you can drop your putin, where it rests out in the open. Afterwards, as is the wont of any health fixated Hungarian, you can inspect it.

I thought this was an inferior putin disposal method from the perspective of any aesthetic you might name, and, forgive the generalization, that Hungarians were pretty loving weird.

Ah, the German poopshelf. Yeah it was for some reason very popular in parts of Germany, Austria, Hungary and places around it. You can still get one if you stay in older hotels, I have never seen one outside the German-speaking parts of the Europe.

rowkey bilbao
Jul 24, 2023

Der Kyhe posted:

Ah, the German poopshelf. Yeah it was for some reason very popular in parts of Germany, Austria, Hungary and places around it. You can still get one if you stay in older hotels, I have never seen one outside the German-speaking parts of the Europe.

My family near the German border still have a poop shelf.

jaete
Jun 21, 2009

Nap Ghost

Toxic Mental posted:

Visiting America and dumping in our deep bowl waters must feel like absolute luxury to fully submerge your stinky putins

I went to the USA once and I mean... the tip of, you know, my dick, was like 2 mm from the goddamn water when I was sitting down. It was incredibly uncomfortable! Not to mention the splashes of poo poo water on my buttocks as well, it was like a mini-storm

Was able to drop my putins fine in the end but gently caress me, I don't know what the designers of those toilet bowls were thinking

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

Toxic Mental posted:

Visiting America and dumping in our deep bowl waters must feel like absolute luxury to fully submerge your stinky putins

Not really, they seem to block too easily. Blocking a Aussie shitter takes a godawful huge amount of Putin

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

GABA ghoul posted:

Europeans spend massive resources to manufacture plastic brushes that they keep by their toilet in a poo poo-caked state to scrape out the leftover poo poo out of the bowl after they are done making GBS threads

Americans just made the water level in the bowl a couple cms higher. Work smarter, not harder

But wouldn't your average size 18cm european dick touch the water? Seems unsanitary.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Not really, they seem to block too easily. Blocking a Aussie shitter takes a godawful huge amount of Putin

thats because of how the water drains. poop removal with counter-clockwise spinning water has been proven to be 86.7% more effective

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

jaete posted:

I went to the USA once and I mean... the tip of, you know, my dick, was like 2 mm from the goddamn water when I was sitting down. It was incredibly uncomfortable! Not to mention the splashes of poo poo water on my buttocks as well, it was like a mini-storm

Was able to drop my putins fine in the end but gently caress me, I don't know what the designers of those toilet bowls were thinking

The toilets I installed in my home have adjustable water levels. Nothing worse that getting a wet tip in the morning.

If you want to go down a frightening rabbit hole, Google "fat people toilets", which is a thing in the US.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Son of Rodney posted:

But wouldn't your average size 18cm european dick touch the water? Seems unsanitary.

Yes it's a serious problem

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

jaete posted:

So, do you have short balls or a long dick? Because weird that you have dry balls in this story.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

jaete posted:

I went to the USA once and I mean... the tip of, you know, my dick, was like 2 mm from the goddamn water when I was sitting down

now you're just bragging

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
this toilet discussion is hard-core russophobic

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

this toilet discussion is hard-core russophobic

But at least we are covering the heavy-hitting and important topics related to this war that other media keeps missing, what kind of toilets the Russians have been stealing and are they any better than the ones the land of the free, or EU, enjoys.

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

Der Kyhe posted:

this was for health reasons, so you could inspect your stool for any diagnostic abnormality before flushing it. this was more relevant when food in general was not as safe as that which we enjoy today, and everyone (myself included) thinks they're above doing anything gross to save their own lives, so the shelf has fallen out of fashion.

Oscar Wilde Bunch
Jun 12, 2012

Grimey Drawer

jaete posted:

We call that Poseidon’s kiss. Go and be blessed.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Look, the Germans just like to get a proper look at their turds before flushing, as far as freaky poo poo the Germans are in to, it's not even scratching the surface.

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

spankmeister posted:

Look, the Germans just like to get a proper look at their turds before flushing, as far as freaky poo poo the Germans are in to, it's not even scratching the surface.

Oh. I thought the common practice was to leave it there for the next person to look at. Then to flush it and leave yours. To satisfy the next person's curiosity.

Big shits
leave other shits
on the shelf to see 'em

Other shits
Leave their poo poo
And so on ad infinitum

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Poop it forward

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

I built my plumbing out of exotic materials so it is perfectly frictionless. You have to break local physics to do it but it's worth it. Always clean.

Thread is flush with poop japes today.

Putin is a real piece of poo poo.

BrassRoots
Jan 9, 2012

You can play a shoestring if you're sincere - John Coltrane

Computer viking posted:

I assume you have refined the water levels to a point where accidental contact isn't a problem, but I do wonder what the splash situation is like.

Nope. When I went to US for work I dunked my dong in bowl water multiple times. It's loving gross.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
it's seriously not difficult to not dunk your dong, even if you are endowed. it happened to me a grand total of once before i realized that just slapping my dick down between my thighs wasn't the greatest idea and i instead just aimed it like a normal person

TK-42-1
Oct 30, 2013

looks like we have a bad transmitter

Anyone saying their dick dipped into the water in the toilet is a fuckin liar. We need evidence.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013
toilet talk: growers ftw

Von Pluring
Sep 19, 2003

Zelensky's Zealots
Pork Pro
Still, a toilet is better than no toilet like in russia.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

the popes toes posted:

Oh. I thought the common practice was to leave it there for the next person to look at. Then to flush it and leave yours. To satisfy the next person's curiosity.

Big shits
leave other shits
on the shelf to see 'em

Other shits
Leave their poo poo
And so on ad infinitum

I'm a truck driver, and I have opened the door to a stall and seen a poop extravaganza. I reach over, hit the flush button, and then go to a different stall.

In a pinch I will use a shower credit and use one of the shower rooms just to poop.

TK-42-1 posted:

Anyone saying their dick dipped into the water in the toilet is a fuckin liar. We need evidence.
My balls have dipped, but :corsair:

Uhhh, Putin is a piece of poo poo.

boofhead
Feb 18, 2021

Toilets are wasteful western decadence, I just smoothly and efficiently poo poo on my own dick. It's a maneuver the kids are calling "Putin's 2022 invasion of Ukraine"

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Sorry but that's just the objective truth. Turku has given the world Matti & Teppo, Bogart Co, TPS, piispanmunkkis and the loveliest, most generous, most open-hearted and warmest people in the world.

Piispanmunkkis are from Berlin.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

tiaz posted:

this was for health reasons, so you could inspect your stool for any diagnostic abnormality before flushing it. this was more relevant when food in general was not as safe as that which we enjoy today, and everyone (myself included) thinks they're above doing anything gross to save their own lives, so the shelf has fallen out of fashion.

That sounds like poo poo diagnostics.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

jaete posted:

when water's at the rim it means it's clogged

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Americans toilets block because they're a different design altogether. An objectively worse design, of course. That's also why the water is deeper.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

gently caress badmir Poopin

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

the popes toes posted:

Big shits
leave other shits
on the shelf to see 'em

Other shits
Leave their poo poo
And so on ad infinitum

so in their own way, turds were basically their version of geocaches

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

We need some sort of North Atlantic Toilet Organization to defend against this looming threat and really hammer out the details on a generally acceptable toilet design.

Something that works for most people whether you had half spoiled tacos the day before or it was the all granola and corn power hour lunch. I'm thinking like 1/3rd of the bowl with water and a built in garburator for those heavy days. Built in heated bidet. Maybe some kind of built in blow dryer. We should get skunkworks in here and see what we can put together.

Get some of that Area 51 stolen alien tech involved, some self cleaning meta materials.

Give the budget guys a real reason for that $10,000 toilet seat line item.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
Americans spent a billion dollars developing a more efficient toilet. Putin poops in his pants.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sedgr posted:

Something that works for most people whether you had half spoiled tacos the day before or it was the all granola and corn power hour lunch.

So... a regular European toilet.

naem
May 29, 2011

I put a $30 bidet onto my regular rear end toilet and it’s pretty great

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

gently caress badmir Poopin

tiaz
Jul 1, 2004

PICK UP THAT PRESENT.

Zelensky's Zealots

naem posted:

I put a $30 bidet onto my regular rear end toilet and it’s pretty great

Impossible. If it were that easy someone would have mentioned it to me by now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

How horrible shits a population has is directly proportional to how advanced their toilet technology design is.