Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcCfwTkYSz8

Consistency in characters is here with SDXL, no prompting needed, just images. This means you can generate whatever face, pose and outfit you'd like and start throwing poo poo around between them, or use actual images, or change cartoons to real people or whatever else. Pretty great, imho.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Movie posters in the style of Soviet propaganda (click to embiggen):

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

pixaal posted:

If you are commonly copying some things, the word "discord" is now blocked on dalle. This one took a bit to figure out (so that's GPT4 and Bing interfaces, neither know it's being blocked on the Dalle side, GPT was clueless and when I told it try not using Discord it told me that word should be safe but it would try anyway without it, it worked)

I found that "Dracula" was banned but not "dracula"
Same deal with "vampire" and "vamp"

Kro-Bar
Jul 24, 2004
USPOL May
Here's Christopher Meloni handing out bags of goodies to disappointed trick or treaters.

Happy Halloween!

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Inspired by the earlier soviet propaganda images.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Just some ecotopian adobe cities.

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Brawnfire posted:

Just some ecotopian adobe cities.

pos: favela, aesthetic
neg: poor, garbage

Nyan Bread fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Oct 16, 2023

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

I played around with Stable Audio and made a short "soundtrack" for a character from one of my projects.
I don't know if I'd score a whole movie like this but it would at least be fantastic for temp tracks for proof of concept to show to a human composer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kk3ahGIaAL4

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Roman fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Oct 16, 2023

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
Anyone who's used Bing Image Creator for more than five minutes will know this capricious little bastard and wish him nothing but ill.

gently caress. YOU.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

Yeah, the bing one is a loving puritan. I use the GPT one. It still has rules but they seem looser and it'll still give the images that made it past the clergy.

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!

Tarkus posted:

Yeah, the bing one is a loving puritan. I use the GPT one. It still has rules but they seem looser and it'll still give the images that made it past the clergy.
Incidentally, because BIC seems to be down tonight I used it via the Bing Chat AI, and it's become suspiciously toned-down - the chatbot now refuses to make anything photorealistic and defaults to an obvious CGI look for both places and people. The prompt 'trans woman wearing [cute outfit] dancing with woman (who is her wife) wearing same outfit" also changed on processing to '...dancing with friends'. That's not what I asked for, motherfucker!

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Payndz posted:

Anyone who's used Bing Image Creator for more than five minutes will know this capricious little bastard and wish him nothing but ill.

gently caress. YOU.

Bad Dog. :argh:

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Anyone wanna watch some old cartoons?

feedmyleg fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Oct 15, 2023

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

feedmyleg posted:

This one is real! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Shop

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

KakerMix posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcCfwTkYSz8

Consistency in characters is here with SDXL, no prompting needed, just images. This means you can generate whatever face, pose and outfit you'd like and start throwing poo poo around between them, or use actual images, or change cartoons to real people or whatever else. Pretty great, imho.

Nice, he's started a whole playlist with tutorials that are to the point even with fairly complex workflows like animation.

If I can make another ComfyUI suggestion, is that you take advantage of building "API layers" with liberal use of Reroute nodes (right click them and Show Type to display the data they're forwarding) which will help clean up and better visualize the logic flow by providing central locations to disseminate the outputs.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

yokeda

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

:lol: This is from a ChatGPT/DALL-E conversation based on the idea of police officers being psychically forced to salute as they hear the star spangled banner. The prompt it generated was "Render of a busy 2057 city scene. Detective Martinez is in the foreground, saluting, with the Star-Spangled Banner playing from a nearby van. Bank robbers hurry to the van with bags of loot. Lily, a journalist, controls a drone capturing the action. The backdrop shows futuristic skyscrapers, hovering vehicles, and citizens blasting different songs to counteract the anthem's effect."

ExtraNoise
Apr 11, 2007

Decided to see how Bing would do with some liminal space creation for spooky season so I started with trying to recreate The Backrooms as a test.

After about 30 attempts I'm not sure if it's my incompetency as a prompt creator or Dall-E fighting me, but I wasn't particularly happy with the results. Almost everything was one-point perspective even when specifying to use other perspectives.

That being said, it was suitably creepy. Thought I'd share the best 10%:

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

ExtraNoise posted:

Decided to see how Bing would do with some liminal space creation for spooky season so I started with trying to recreate The Backrooms as a test.

After about 30 attempts I'm not sure if it's my incompetency as a prompt creator or Dall-E fighting me, but I wasn't particularly happy with the results. Almost everything was one-point perspective even when specifying to use other perspectives.

I also noticed Dall-E tends to make symmetrical images even when promoted not to. The newest models definitely are more likely to create attractive compositions but they sometimes seem to ignore user input too aggressively.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

feedmyleg posted:

these are really good

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

ExtraNoise posted:

made me wanna try some similar stuff

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

TIP posted:

Very cool. That's the kind of thing I've imagined.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

fractal representation of the human soul biodigital jazz

Hadlock
Nov 9, 2004

TIP posted:

The interior of this real building:

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/evil-lair-looking-building-with-an-aerospace-past-up-for-auction

Swagman
Jun 10, 2003

Yes...all was once again peaceful in River City.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
How are people getting landscape format poo poo, even in the Bing app poo poo that pile of garbage ai assistant refuses to do it for me

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Twitch Streamer Codemiko has plugged in (what I assume) ChatGPT into the Unreal 5 engine to create a new gaming experience.
Apparently this has been going on for a couple of streams.

Just tuned in to witness a dialog between her and two AI NPCS (one a therapist in frog form and her "husband" Geralt) working through some marital issues, discussing Kegel excercises and male performance anxiety.

It's still going right now - https://www.twitch.tv/codemiko, but there is plenty in her "Recent Broadcasts (which to be fair I haven't watched).

I tuned in at around the 8h30 mark of today's stream (should show up later in the VOD section) and I can't stop laughing.

mcbexx fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Oct 16, 2023

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
I now clear my search history whenever Bing starts grinding to a halt or showing the blowfish (it makes images again, and also restocks my boosts) and saw the pictures in my most-recents sidebar are increasingly old - I just got a bunch from about four months ago, when it was still running on Dall-E 2. Is there any way to see your entire past timeline? MS are clearly keeping everything you create.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
new tech

put "not" before dog terms, to help bypass dog

not even kidding

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

"endless liminal spaces, the concept of infinity, brutalism, eerie, unsettling, something is off here, disorienting, vertigo"

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Speaking of new tech - frame animation in Stable Diffusion has recently been made that much more awesomer with the porting of AnimateDiff plugin to ComfyUI. The amount of granular control this setup provides is unparalleled https://github.com/Kosinkadink/ComfyUI-AnimateDiff-Evolved

Roman
Aug 8, 2002

[quote="Nyan Bread" post="535295947"]
Speaking of... animation in Stable Diffusion...
nm deleted?

Roman fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Oct 16, 2023

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

TIP posted:

I love these

Small Strange Bird
Sep 22, 2006

Merci, chaton!
"Hey, Jack, I found this great location for the goth photoshoot, a big empty convention center or something with a really weird vibe. Should look amazing! If I'm lucky we'll be able to take plenty of shots before it starts getting dark. I'll tell you how it went when I get back."

[The models returned home safely, but the photographer's camera and equipment were found by police in his car outside the building two days later. He was never seen again.]

Small Strange Bird fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Oct 16, 2023

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

lol that it won't let me make characters from obscure books because of copyright concerns but I can make Arthur smoke cigarettes just by claiming it's instructional

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
drat what did he dip those in

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
prompt: