Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Thanks Saints and Falcons, no matter what happens with the Bucs Lions game we'll still lead the division.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

nfc south is a competition to see who has the worst coaching staff. Not sure whos winning because man theyre all so bad

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

really queer Christmas posted:

nfc south is a competition to see who has the worst coaching staff. Not sure whos winning because man theyre all so bad

Bucs have the only OC that seems decent so they win by default.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Saints bad again

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

ridder is so lovely man

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

PostNouveau posted:

Saints bad again

They’ve been bad for 3 years, I think we’ve moved into “still bad” territory.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

YOLOsubmarine posted:

They’ve been bad for 3 years, I think we’ve moved into “still bad” territory.

I miss Brees OP

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

On the plus side Jake Haener can come back now.

Dump Pete Carmichael. I’m done.

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

Bucs look good. aesthetically speaking

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Pretty sure the Bucs just took 2 weeks off during the bye. Absolutely pathetic performance today.

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole
The Panthers roster sucks, but they have to fire both Fitterer and Reich after 0-17, right?

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
I think Reich could get another year unless we're getting blown out 30+ points a game after the bye, but Fitterer would be a dead man walking

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Banner day for the nfc south

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

three posted:

The Panthers roster sucks, but they have to fire both Fitterer and Reich after 0-17, right?

definitely fitterer. who ar eyou going to attract at HC with no first rounder, little talent, etc

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

wandler20 posted:

Pretty sure the Bucs just took 2 weeks off during the bye. Absolutely pathetic performance today.

Defense played well for most of the game, but offense just totally poo poo the bed, hope Baker can shift the vibes next week.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

worst division in football baby

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

WampaLord posted:

Defense played well for most of the game, but offense just totally poo poo the bed, hope Baker can shift the vibes next week.

Um, they gave up countless 3rd and longs. They couldn't get off the field at all. It was an awful performance.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

We. Are. Back.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT
We all* started 2-0 and then just 💩

*not all

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

Pulled off the sweep.

Nice.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

wandler20 posted:

Um, they gave up countless 3rd and longs. They couldn't get off the field at all. It was an awful performance.

Yeah, fair enough. I guess I meant when they were holding them to FGs, felt like we had a bend don't break thing going.

Then we broke.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
Well done bois, a clean sweep of bed making GBS threads

Also Panthers, I’m going to need you to get your poo poo together enough to pull 1-2 wins bc right now you are the only reason I can’t say Billy B has the worst record in the league.

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Well done bois, a clean sweep of bed making GBS threads

Also Panthers, I’m going to need you to get your poo poo together enough to pull 1-2 wins bc right now you are the only reason I can’t say Billy B has the worst record in the league.

The Bears might be a maybe if Fields is going to be out, but it's looking pretty dire.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

WampaLord posted:

Yeah, fair enough. I guess I meant when they were holding them to FGs, felt like we had a bend don't break thing going.

Then we broke.

The offense certainly didn't do anything to help tho. Just an ugly game and hopefully they can get back on track against Atlanta. Goff is playing great football for Detroit.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

We have some winnable games on the way. In an ideal world the bye and sitting so many guys today allows us to get more guys back on the field and unfuck some things offensively. Was a better start today but the moment we have to start rotating guys our defense just gets fried in the middle.

I honestly have no answers at this point.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Uh oh.

https://twitter.com/JeffDarlington/status/1713698419766640787?t=9jUOcp7FFwCrLbyUzP27dw&s=19

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Well, after the bye we enter the winnable portion of our season (Texans, Colts, Bears, Cowboys, Titans), so if it's gonna happen it'll happen in that stretch.

I don't expect us to, but us getting our first win off of Dallas would be hilarious

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Hell yeah NFC South, ride and die together

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

tbh my main takeaway from the bucs game is that detroit's legit this year

three
Aug 9, 2007

i fantasize about ndamukong suh licking my doodoo hole

FizFashizzle posted:

definitely fitterer. who ar eyou going to attract at HC with no first rounder, little talent, etc

Someone that likes absurd amounts of money is the only hope.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Tbh it's not as much the lack for first this year that kills us. It's that we haven't had a GM thst can hit on a 2nd or third rounder in forever.

Our only good 2nd rounders from the last twenty years are like kawan short and Ryan kalil.

Just so many picks on dudes who do absolutely nothing.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
On a positive Bucs note, rookie DT Kancey looked good in his first full game. Excited to see him develop.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

Woke up feelin' kinda cute, might wreck Bo Jackson's NCAA eligibility later

Ripperljohn
May 13, 2014

3-3 and 3rd in the division, Saints about to get a New Balance deal.

We bad, but it doesn’t feel like we’re that bad?

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
I mean the Saints have only beaten the worst teams in the league: Pats, Panthers, Titans

Good news is you still have the Bears, Giants, and another Panthers game so 7-8 wins is doable if you steal one or two from the mediocre teams you play. It’s just, not a good team this year

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

Ripperljohn posted:

3-3 and 3rd in the division, Saints about to get a New Balance deal.

We bad, but it doesn’t feel like we’re that bad?

The Saints are worse than bad, they're mediocre. Bad can at least lead to cleaning house and an advantageous position in the draft. Mediocrity just feeds into itself in this league.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

A.o.D. posted:

The Saints are worse than bad, they're mediocre. Bad can at least lead to cleaning house and an advantageous position in the draft. Mediocrity just feeds into itself in this league.

I see what you’re doing here and I don’t appreciate it.

Ripperljohn
May 13, 2014

I'll take mediocre over regressing to the point of becoming the leagues toilet again, looking at the tankrace ain't making me feel jealous right now.

Don't wanna trade with you kitty-bros.

Follow me for more NFCS crab-mentalitiy-takes.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
The Bucs run scheme is just garbage. I'm not even sure it's completely on the backs. The pass protection is great but they cannot run block to save their rear end.

https://twitter.com/gregauman/status/1713895210164404618?s=20
https://twitter.com/gregauman/status/1713895212089549015?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
lol Kamara doesn't have the energy for Jameis.

https://twitter.com/beltwayboyz/status/1713653364292976839?s=20