Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
:lol:gently caress no. you'd have a better chance of winning the lottery
https://twitter.com/zei_squirrel/status/1713299070519820740?t=cs5A2FpIg5hlVDUYDYBkwA&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Maybe im just loving stupid but like if the americans who are pro zionism really believe this poo poo:

When they gently caress are they going to start giving the land back to the indigenous peoples of north america? It's their land.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mcmagic posted:

Dumbfounded

there is a certain subset of the population who thinks genocide is "not epic at all" and "hosed up, actually", i for one cannot understand these dangerous lunatics

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

silicone thrills posted:

Maybe im just loving stupid but like if the americans who are pro zionism really believe this poo poo:

When they gently caress are they going to start giving the land back to the indigenous peoples of north america? It's their land.

"That's different":colbert:

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

silicone thrills posted:

Zionism is just manifest destiny with old world characteristics and Americans love manifest destiny

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021

Chillgamesh posted:

Also I'm about to ask the real loving question: How does the Merkava compare to its equivalents in other militaries? It seems like you'd have to make major sacrifices in maneuverability, armor, speed, ammo capacity, operational range, etc. to have an MBT that also has space for passengers instead of just the crew.

The passengers take up the ammo space. You essentially chuck the interior ammo containers out the door to be able to evacuate infantry in a hurry.

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Good thread

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

hateful bigots are taking the genocidal cheerleading from the US government and media as a free pass to kill children domestically as well

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Grapplejack posted:

Where is the freakonomics guy? I want that fucker to explain why mcdonalds is having an intra-corp war over gaza.

dubner doesn't have his own account but there's this

https://twitter.com/Freakonomics/status/1712513549770133614

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

silicone thrills posted:

They don't.

Computer Serf
May 14, 2005
Buglord

Centrist Committee posted:

zodium what’s the cybernetic systems perspective on what’s going on rn. im imagining some kind of exogenous shock that exceeds the variety tolerances of the system leading to further destabilizing overreactions but idk

:hmmyes:

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CkFONljA3o

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

silicone thrills posted:

indigenous peoples of north america aren't in the bible, sorry

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

unfortunately the indiscriminate murder of children cannot, in fact, be reversed

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

silicone thrills posted:

when oklahoma is within walking distance of the district of columbia

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

71 year-old slumlord murdering a family of tenants

Thank you, American media and politicians

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

webcams for christ posted:

They are in the sequel

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

webcams for christ posted:

the angel moroni says otherwise

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

god drat it

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

wtf lol

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
hezbollah? listen, jack, i dont know about this hullabaloo

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

hamas sucked me off?

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

username/post combo

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

what does the setup instructions for the mouse trap board game have to do with this

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

well that didn't take long:

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1713635696119054783

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

MyHamasPlans.xls

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

lumpentroll posted:

hamas sucked me off?

https://twitter.com/Madonna/status/742098241341251586

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

"We don't support genocide, so I think Colombia should sto-"

HOW DARE YOU USE SUCH HOSTILE AND ANTISEMITIC LANGUAGE! :qq:

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

many such cases

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
https://twitter.com/muntazer_zaidi/status/1713656535681761658?s=46

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

oh no not the security exports that were shown to be a complete and total failure on live tv just over a week ago

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

Only Democracy in the Middle East

https://x.com/haaretzcom/status/1713583549025304998?s=20

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/RayLong/status/1713013948583182663
Just a few days ago the "progressive" Chicago City Council passed a pro-Israel resolution. During the debate the public viewing area was cleared as city council members said the Palestinian resistance was "sub-human" and they talked about babies who had been beheaded.

Now a Palestinian child had been stabbed to death in Chicagoland.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Zoeb posted:

Yep home of Rachel maddow, was previously the home of a guy who wanted all gay people to die of AIDS. He also prefers to call us "sodomites"

My biggest memory of Savage was when I hate-listened to his radio show and he got angry at rap music playing in a store so he complained to the manager. Another customer looked at him with confusion and he assumed that customer was an Obama voter.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

"Leave Israel aloooone!"

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Apparently they have agreed to allow foreign nationals out of Gaza and aid in tomorrow morning at 9 am. Believe it when I see it

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Zoeb posted:

MSNBC during the run up to the Iraq war how to show hosted by Phil Donahue who was one of the only people opposed to invading Iraq with any kind of TV show. MSNBC famously liberal, famously Democratic, replaced Phil Donahue with Michael Savage a vigorously homophobic racist who was not even remotely liberal rather than have an anti-war voice. MS DNC would rather have a fascist who told a gay caller that he hoped he got AIDS and died then Phil Donahue interviewing Michael Moore.

Fuckin liberals man

msnbc didn't become fox news for boomer libs until well into bush's second term. they also fired pat buchanan for opposing the iraq war, then hired michael savage to replace him

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

not respecting the people's will? in my dictatorship of the bourgeoisie? what the hell

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

islam, the religion of one piece

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buffer
May 6, 2007
I sometimes turn down sex and blowjobs from my girlfriend because I'm too busy posting in D&D. PS: She used my credit card to pay for this.

Grapplejack posted:

Where is the freakonomics guy? I want that fucker to explain why mcdonalds is having an intra-corp war over gaza.

exiled with the other behavioral econ guys on account of massive data fraud I think

only Oster, who retracted her phd thesis but got to keep the phd, remains AFAIK - giving terrible public health advice and what not