Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

F_Shit_Fitzgerald posted:

"We don't support genocide, so I think Colombia should sto-"

HOW DARE YOU USE SUCH HOSTILE AND ANTISEMITIC LANGUAGE! :qq:

full statement from President Gustavo Petro:

quote:

The barbarity of consumption based on the death of others leads us to an unprecedented rise of fascism, and therefore, to the death of democracy and freedom. It's barbarism, or global 1933, as I call it. 1933 was the year Hitler came to power.

What we see in Palestine will also be the suffering in the world of all the peoples of the south.

The West defends its excessive consumption and its standard of living based on destroying the atmosphere and climate, and to defend it, knowing that it will cause the exodus from the south to the north, and not only of the Palestinian people; he is ready to respond with death. It does not want to transform its economic system except as far as the market goes to decarbonize it. And he knows that the effort will be minuscule to save life on the planet. His policy seeks to defend the consumption bubble of the rich on the planet and not save humanity, whose majority is disposable, like the children of Gaza.

That's why the strong anti-immigration policies, the concentration camps for immigrants, the thousands of dead shipwrecks, that's why the Darién plug, that's why the economic blockades of rebel countries.

The right in the West sees the solution to the climate crisis as a "final solution", the right once again dreams of Hitler and conquers the majority of the rich and Aryan peoples of the West and our Latin American oligarchies, who do not see another world where live than that of the "malls" of Florida or Madrid.

The southern right uses violence, they break democracy, they feel, in the north, legitimized to do so. They believe they can kill and commit genocide, they just need the blessing of world power.

We are going to barbarism if we do not change power. The life of humanity, and especially of the people of the south, depends on the way in which humanity chooses the path to overcome the climate crisis produced by the wealth of the north. Gaza is just the first experiment in considering us all disposable.

e: wrong hyperlink

webcams for christ has issued a correction as of 22:04 on Oct 15, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/Ha_Matar/status/1713653676483481790
https://twitter.com/Ha_Matar/status/1713477119689232613

Israeli journalists are already being physically threatened for speaking out against the war

Lurker Ant
Nov 16, 2016
Sure the US is kowtowing to a genocidal ethnostate but at least nobody’s calling us antisemitic :cheers:

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Atrocious Joe posted:

https://twitter.com/Ha_Matar/status/1713653676483481790
https://twitter.com/Ha_Matar/status/1713477119689232613

Israeli journalists are already being physically threatened for speaking out against the war

The IDF is a bigger threat to Israeli journalists than Hamas

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

webcams for christ posted:

Absolutely no lies detected.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
He sucks, you are 87 no need to angle for your next job you aren't in American politics.

https://twitter.com/AJABreaking/status/1713658767449923714

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011

quote:

The barbarity of consumption based on the death of others leads us to an unprecedented rise of fascism, and therefore, to the death of democracy and freedom. It's barbarism, or global 1933, as I call it. 1933 was the year Hitler came to power.

What we see in Palestine will also be the suffering in the world of all the peoples of the south.

The West defends its excessive consumption and its standard of living based on destroying the atmosphere and climate, and to defend it, knowing that it will cause the exodus from the south to the north, and not only of the Palestinian people; he is ready to respond with death. It does not want to transform its economic system except as far as the market goes to decarbonize it. And he knows that the effort will be minuscule to save life on the planet. His policy seeks to defend the consumption bubble of the rich on the planet and not save humanity, whose majority is disposable, like the children of Gaza.

That's why the strong anti-immigration policies, the concentration camps for immigrants, the thousands of dead shipwrecks, that's why the Darién plug, that's why the economic blockades of rebel countries.

The right in the West sees the solution to the climate crisis as a "final solution", the right once again dreams of Hitler and conquers the majority of the rich and Aryan peoples of the West and our Latin American oligarchies, who do not see another world where live than that of the "malls" of Florida or Madrid.

The southern right uses violence, they break democracy, they feel, in the north, legitimized to do so. They believe they can kill and commit genocide, they just need the blessing of world power.

We are going to barbarism if we do not change power. The life of humanity, and especially of the people of the south, depends on the way in which humanity chooses the path to overcome the climate crisis produced by the wealth of the north. Gaza is just the first experiment in considering us all disposable.

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

drat this statement fucks

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
https://twitter.com/RadishHarmers/status/1713576089870549307

Inspiring!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Happy Shabbath to all you goys

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

(but its much more vulgar like oval office is)

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

DesertIslandHermit posted:

My biggest memory of Savage was when I hate-listened to his radio show and he got angry at rap music playing in a store so he complained to the manager. Another customer looked at him with confusion and he assumed that customer was an Obama voter.

i never really listened to him except for the old master shake clips, but i used to work at a gas station in 2008. a lady would pull up and sit in her idling car for a few minutes before coming in every day for coffee. once she apologized to me for being a white male, the most persecuted people in the world, and asked me if i ever listened to michael savage. she was kinda hot, i think i coulda hit it

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

The Voice of Labor posted:

islam, the religion of one piece

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013
I grew up in Naperville and know Plainfield well. Seems like all the tornadoes they get is telling about how cursed it is. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you that the white landlord has a Polish last name.

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

lmao

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011

this is exactly right and what we have been talking about here.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

i say swears online posted:

i never really listened to him except for the old master shake clips, but i used to work at a gas station in 2008. a lady would pull up and sit in her idling car for a few minutes before coming in every day for coffee. once she apologized to me for being a white male, the most persecuted people in the world, and asked me if i ever listened to michael savage. she was kinda hot, i think i coulda hit it

I’ve put up with crazier for less

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Mr Hootington posted:

Happy Shabbath to all you goys

תודה רבה ❤️🥰

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

alarumklok posted:

drat this statement fucks

It’s really good yeah

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
https://twitter.com/ytirawi/status/1713660980780048478

they are going to bomb them anyways

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
always thought it was wild that the israeli right-wing aligned itself with its fundamentalists who basically don't participate in any of the civic institutions of israel but still get to dictate what happens and how to best accommodate their genocidal views. seems bad

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Michael Savage chat: his real name is Mikey Weiner.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

hauling crates of food and medicine terroristicly

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

e: wrong hyperlink

I sincerely hope this guy is well protected against assassination attempts, because they're going to be trying soon

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Regarde Aduck posted:

תודה רבה ❤️🥰

מוות לאויבי החירות

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/uncle_deluge/status/1713626619821044149

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/viperwave/status/1713603305098604685?t=LHyBaD61cykDixE-9-L1-w&s=19

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/petrogustavo/status/1713651638039117872

quote:

If we have to suspend foreign relations with Israel, we suspend them. We do not support genocides.

The president of Colombia is not insulted.

I call on Latin America to show real solidarity with Colombia. And if he is not capable, it will be the development of history that will say the last word as in the great Chaco war.

Neither the Yair Klein nor the Raifal Eithan will be able to say what the history of peace in Colombia is. They unleashed the massacre and genocide in Colombia.

From the people of Israel I demand help in the peace of Colombia and help in the peace of Palestine and the world.

Colombia, as Bolívar and Nariño taught us, is a sovereign and just independent people.

Someday the army and government of Israel will ask us for forgiveness for what their men did in our land, unleashing the genocide. I will hug them and they will cry for the murder of Auschwitz and Gaza, and for the Colombian Auschwitz.

Hitler will be defeated for the good of humanity, its democracy, Peace and freedom of the world.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

WaryWarren posted:

I grew up in Naperville and know Plainfield well. Seems like all the tornadoes they get is telling about how cursed it is. I'm shocked, shocked I tell you that the white landlord has a Polish last name.

Hey friend. Born and raised in Joliet here. Went to school in Plainfield. You Naperville snob you

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Dreylad posted:

always thought it was wild that the israeli right-wing aligned itself with its fundamentalists who basically don't participate in any of the civic institutions of israel but still get to dictate what happens and how to best accommodate their genocidal views. seems bad

You think they should be segregated? :raise:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

The fungus is islam

Mr SuperAwesome
Apr 6, 2011

im from the bad post police, and i'm afraid i have bad news

how are they going to inspect them and then bomb them? surely they will end up deliberately bombing their own troops? what

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

RC Cola posted:

Hey friend. Born and raised in Joliet here. Went to school in Plainfield. You Naperville snob you

Pump the brakes, I'm older and lived there when normal people could afford to live there. I went to North for one year and moved away to a smaller hick school.

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Subjecting designers to horrific gore because you thought about Israel

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

is this pegasus, or also drones and rockets and poo poo? why just defense exports?

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

praying for the end of israel and the end of america

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/
When defenders of Israel say that Israel is not doing a genocide but that Palestinians should be grateful for their restraint, I am reminded of Gul Dukat from Star Trek Deep Space 9 and his preposterous monologue about how the bajorans should have been grateful for his leadership.