Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.

Danann posted:

im more worried about the ammo stacked high tbh

https://twitter.com/snekotron/status/1713303306259308947

is that the war thunder 3D model lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
on a normal one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hefC-uwULy0

quote:

In the name of God, we will do it and we will succeed. The people said their word, occupying Gaza!

[...]

May this song raise the national morale of the people of Israel and all its soldiers and fighters

Cassette Moodcore
May 4, 2022

one thing that always stuck with me was that article where they showed a bunch of Israelis sitting on lawn chairs outside like eating popcorn just cheering on Gaza being bombed, like just unhinged

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
just one normal day please

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021
have you considered that advance race science has been done to calculate the actual loss of human life in gaza? Palestinians being the original native inhabitants are worth less than the idf content creator girl whose parents moved there after the end of the USSR.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Hamelekim posted:

He's on MSNBC still far as I know. At least up until this week.

I think he went to AJ for a while but all that was going on 10+ years ago and I haven't really watched tv news since the last time I was stuck hanging around my grandparents' house after dinner time

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

RealityWarCriminal posted:

just how many people does joe think died in the holocaust?

6 million, 6 thousand, listen mack,

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

GOD he is such a loving rear end in a top hat

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Cassette Moodcore posted:

one thing that always stuck with me was that article where they showed a bunch of Israelis sitting on lawn chairs outside like eating popcorn just cheering on Gaza being bombed, like just unhinged

hmm if they're into communal entertainment, maybe they were into live music as well

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/PDChina/status/1713718907448754656?s=20

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

RealityWarCriminal posted:

just one normal day please

This is the new normal. Just genocide and concentration camps next to your music festivals and burning man.

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

کس گروه

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

tatankatonk posted:

is that the war thunder 3D model lol

yeah

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Oh cool. You know how some buildings had this stupid blue and white color to show support for Israel? I think they're kinda low key showing their support for Palestinian imho

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Atrocious Joe posted:

https://twitter.com/Jonathon_Shafi/status/1713691471235129420
https://twitter.com/ionebelarra/status/1713620718229881200

Head of the Podemos Party in Spain calls for Netanyahu to be arrested for war crimes and praises protests against the Israeli genocide of Palestine.

Belarus stands with Palestine

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Standing news - Here's where things stand.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/10/15/israel-hamas-war-live-gaza-hospitals-fuel-to-last-24-more-hours-un-says

Here’s where things stand
1h ago (23:15 GMT)

It’s past 2:00am in Israel and Palestine (23:00 GMT), as the war in Gaza continues amid fears of a looming ground invasion.

Here’s a quick recap of the latest developments:

- Israel has deployed tanks and weapons on the border fence with Gaza as the military build-up continues amid relentless bombardment.

- At least 2,670 Palestinians, a quarter of them children, have been killed in Israeli air raids. The number of Israelis killed in Hamas’s military operation stands at 1,400, including 286 soldiers.
Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas says the actions and policies of the group Hamas do not represent the Palestinian people, according to official news agency Wafa.

- An estimated 1 million Gaza Palestinians have been displaced in the first seven days of the conflict with Israel, according to the United Nations agency supporting Palestinian refugees, as aid groups said the situation in the besieged enclave is “catastrophic”.

- Iran’s Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian tells Al Jazeera Tehran will not remain an observer in the war, warning Israel and the United States of heavy losses if the conflict escalates.
An Israeli military spokesperson says that 155 captives are being held in Gaza.

- Palestinians say Israel’s announcement of renewing water supply to southern Gaza is a “publicity stunt” as many water pipes were damaged in the Israeli shelling.

- Police in the US have charged a 71-year-old man with murder and hate crime for fatally stabbing a six-year-old boy and seriously wounding his 32-year-old mother, alleging he singled out the victims because of their faith and as a response to the war between Israel and Hamas.

- Koos Group should be permabanned for empowering genocide denialists and genocide apologists.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
https://twitter.com/GhassanAbuSitt1/status/1713517364497514971

https://twitter.com/GhassanAbuSitt1/status/1713190598906171691

https://twitter.com/GhassanAbuSitt1/status/1713518802082672902

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Watch Trump be harder on Israel than Biden, once he reassumes office

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Danann posted:

im more worried about the ammo stacked high tbh

I think if I had no soul or morals whatsoever I'd be in the arms industry. Just slap a loving cannon, engine, and treads on a box of fireworks and call it a day, that'll be $10000000 smackers per unit Mr. Netanyahu

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

NeonPunk posted:

Oh cool. You know how some buildings had this stupid blue and white color to show support for Israel? I think they're kinda low key showing their support for Palestinian imho

Where’s that?

ughhhh posted:

This is the new normal. Just genocide and concentration camps next to your music festivals and burning man.

This is all the practice runs for when things get really, really bad in the coming years.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Chillgamesh posted:

I think if I had no soul or morals whatsoever I'd be in the arms industry. Just slap a loving cannon, engine, and treads on a box of fireworks and call it a day, that'll be $10000000 smackers per unit Mr. Netanyahu American Taxpayers

ftfy

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

I don't know man, this is at least 12 holocausts

NeonPunk
Dec 21, 2020

Canned Sunshine posted:

Where’s that?

Here in Austin. I tried to post that last night but imgr was acting up and I wanted to wait until today to see if I could get a better picture, but sadly it looks like they're not lighting up tonight

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Here's a better version of that song that's been posted in the thread a few times (seems full length and without Palestine overlayed in the middle of the vid)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgdxKgxJyuw

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

This is denialism.

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

:actually: That's a Centurion, not a Panzer Mk 3.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I thought the other proxy war was the one with the Holocaust revisionism

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

BornAPoorBlkChild posted:

don't worry folks

DICK ANGLE is on the scoop!1!

Palestine... I can be your angle.... or yuor devil

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

Did they name any ships after the Vietnam or Afghan Wars? Pretty telling sign of imperial decline when you run out of actual victories to name your poo poo after and have to go for technicalities.

They floated USS Khe Sanh and USS Da Nang for amphibious assault ships. They just decommissioned USS Hué City.

Frosted Flake has issued a correction as of 02:12 on Oct 16, 2023

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Go gently caress yourself you senile rapist. God I hate Joe Biden

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
The USS 2023 Spy Balloon

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Godlessdonut posted:

:actually: That's a Centurion, not a Panzer Mk 3.

In the comic, the stoic blonde Jewish tanker had previously been allowed to sit on a Panzer by the crew, during the occupation of Warsaw in 1939.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

DTI

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Frosted Flake posted:

In the comic, the stoic blonde Jewish tanker had previously been allowed to sit on a Panzer by the crew, during the occupation of Warsaw in 1939.

Ahhh that makes sense then.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

speng31b posted:

Hello -- Zodium is now a thread IK here to help out here.

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

:nsa:

Strangelet Wave
Nov 6, 2004

Surely you're joking!
i have been struck by a vision of joe biden keeling over in his cereal bowl because his cranial arteries finally gave out, and we get to see president kamala harris speak live on the deck of an aircraft carrier as fifty hamas dudes drive atvs into the baggage claim at ben gurion airport

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

i say swears online posted:

funiest outcome: biden has a massive stroke and dies in jerusalem

Alright, which of the Seven Seals is that? Fourth?

Orbis Tertius
Feb 13, 2007

Atrocious Joe posted:

Israel loves helping out with mass murder and disappearences in Latin America by the way

quoting for reference

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Crazypoops posted:

just realized how annoying it must be to be around Mel Gibson right now.

it's like being dragged across concrete

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

Steve Yun posted:

haven’t been able to keep track

did the beheaded babies thing turn out to be bs

Did anyone say infant-ada yet?