Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
I am also the guy who was hit by the chair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fanfic insert
Nov 4, 2009

lumpentroll posted:

the angel moroni says otherwise

oh my god thats the actual name

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_Moroni

:lmao:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Looks like this is one body armor fundraiser Something Awful won't be joining in on!

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Ardennes posted:

Everyone in that crowd is either ancient or a white person, I guess it makes sense.

Yeah, that's the psycho cult demographic in Japan Lonely old people

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

Looks like this is one body armor fundraiser Something Awful won't be joining in on!

I would absolutely fund donating defective body armor to the IDF

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

lumpentroll posted:

man i love hearing about resetera

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

genericnick posted:

Yeah, that's the psycho cult demographic in Japan Lonely old people

They are also told to vote Liberal Democrat without question.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
sokka gakkai vote for Komeito

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Danann posted:

im more worried about the ammo stacked high tbh

https://twitter.com/snekotron/status/1713303306259308947

I remember some IDF commander saying something along the lines of”I couldn’t get my troops to get out of the Merkhava, until they saw what an RPG did to it, then I couldn’t convince them to get in it.”

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
often a Japanese cult will have its own political party, like Happy Science who always has good looking milfs running for the Happiness Realization Party

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
do they have like a newsletter or something

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility

tick tock it's passive voice o'clock

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

lol

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Are we the baddies

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
church is a pretty good spot to get some social interaction and ease the loneliness of local olds. i suggest going with a mainstream one though. if they have a political party or strongly suggest you vote for a specific one thats a bad sign

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

you'll be (un)happy to know hes full of poo poo and you can click the little translate button on his other tweets to see what he really thinks lol

Korean Boomhauer has issued a correction as of 09:01 on Oct 16, 2023

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Korean Boomhauer posted:

you'll be happy to know hes full of poo poo and you can click the little translate button on his other tweets to see what he really thinks lol

that pinned tweet holy poo poo lol

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

chair him again

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Korean Boomhauer posted:

you'll be (un)happy to know hes full of poo poo and you can click the little translate button on his other tweets to see what he really thinks lol

thats pretty funny lol

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

Ohtori Akio posted:

church is a pretty good spot to get some social interaction and ease the loneliness of local olds. i suggest going with a mainstream one though. if they have a political party or strongly suggest you vote for a specific one thats a bad sign

What if the church was called Immortal Science and they insisted you vote for the communist party?

Oh nvm, I looked up that party and they are useless as gently caress electorialist pacifists so yeah don't even join a fictional Japanese cult with a political party affiliation I guess.

TowerofOil
May 22, 2007

You don't need a doctor, I'm a christian scientist.

Bread Liar

Pooky posted:

dom_lucre tweet

Just gonna let everyone know that dom lucre is a qanon guy who was twitter banned for posting cp and Elon personally reinstated his account

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Phigs posted:

What if the church was called Immortal Science and they insisted you vote for the communist party?

Oh nvm, I looked up that party and they are useless as gently caress electorialist pacifists so yeah don't even join a fictional Japanese cult with a political party affiliation I guess.

pacifism ftmfw. electoralism less so

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Xaris posted:

now that i think about it, i don't know what's worse. brits who move to america, or america expats who move to britland

Clearly it’s brits moving to America, because how hosed up do you have to be to willingly move to this shithole?

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
there was a breif period like pre 2016 where brits were being super smug online about how not racist and bigoted they were and i know someone who picked up and moved to the UK because of it lol

DickParasite
Dec 2, 2004

Slippery Tilde

hadji murad posted:

often a Japanese cult will have its own political party, like Happy Science who always has good looking milfs running for the Happiness Realization Party

They have my vote

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
News - A Hamas official has rejected reports of a temporary ceasefire or the opening of the Rafah border crossing. An Israeli PM’s official also ruled out such a move earlier on Monday.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/10/15/israel-hamas-war-live-gaza-hospitals-fuel-to-last-24-more-hours-un-says

Hamas denies ceasefire reports, Rafah crossing opening
35m ago (08:13 GMT)

A Hamas official has rejected reports of a temporary ceasefire or the opening of the Rafah border crossing.

Earlier, Reuters news agency reported citing an Egyptian official that a deal was being arranged. An Israeli PM’s official also ruled out such a move earlier on Monday.

Both Hamas and the Israeli government have not ruled out that Koos Group should be permabanned for facilitating genocide denial and genocide apologia.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

TowerofOil posted:

Just gonna let everyone know that dom lucre is a qanon guy who was twitter banned for posting cp and Elon personally reinstated his account

Yeah that sounds likely 💋

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006

DickParasite posted:

They have my vote

they are good posters

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

they got me. i'm anti-war-ism

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Ohtori Akio posted:

gross

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Ohtori Akio posted:

I think there's a cream for that now

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Danann posted:

https://twitter.com/visegrad24/status/1712917085796413584

us vassals demonstrating bonds of proud vassaldom

lmao everyone there is as old as biden where do they find these puppets

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Autisanal Cheese posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UgiJPnwtQU

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Truga posted:

lmao everyone there is as old as biden where do they find these puppets

:ssh: Japan is old as gently caress...

But generally it seems that for better or worse the only people going to any sort of demonstrations are olds in Japan. Young people are almost entirely checked out of the political process and the news cycle in general is my impression

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Autisanal Cheese posted:

i had just been thinking i should use the tiger balm rn

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Ohtori Akio posted:

I recall seeing that the original translation of the "social darwinism" line was a jag towards indians.

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

https://twitter.com/CarlZha/status/1713337621424877795

the only nonshit diplomatic message I've seen all week

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Kunster posted:

I recall seeing that the original translation of the "social darwinism" line was a jag towards indians.

yeah https://twitter.com/Lotan4t/status/1712796687755071534

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Xaris posted:

cased closed

its funny when goons write 50 paragraphs about how bad someone is and they could just have just said "brit" to the exact same effect

now that i think about it, i don't know what's worse. brits who move to america, or america expats who move to britland

americans are brits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TowerofOil
May 22, 2007

You don't need a doctor, I'm a christian scientist.

Bread Liar

Pooky posted:

Yeah that sounds likely 💋

It's what got me to delete twitter. So elon ftw I guess