Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

grittyreboot posted:

I know the average MBMBAM fan is way too sensitive about things, but thinking people might be offended by a Titanic costume really blindsided me

you wouldn’t want somebody to think you were doing a Sydnee and fat-shaming, would you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

grittyreboot posted:

I know the average MBMBAM fan is way too sensitive about things, but thinking people might be offended by a Titanic costume really blindsided me

I think there might be a news story you missed a couple months back

Kazy
Oct 23, 2006

0x38: FLOPPY_INTERNAL_ERROR

Weird Pumpkin posted:

Oh man I could have sworn it was a guy that did it. Still hilarious either way but I stand corrected!

There was a guy in Sonic 06 I believe, though I can't find it at the moment.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
:lmao: wild energy in the front half of this episode, Griffin wouldn't eat soup in a movie theater

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Griffin confirmed for being the food snob boy.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
I haven't listened to the episode, but this from the guy who brought us Still Warm Football Food in the library?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
He counter corrected the other way, now night shift workers can't have mcgriddles for their dinners! And that wasn't even the point he was trying to argue!

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
TAZ:

BRING IT IN, GUYS!!!!

* Every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
What about Shrooog?

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

RandomPauI posted:

What about Shrooog?

He's already there if you remember the deep lore.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

more falafel please posted:

He's already there if you remember the deep lore.

Just because we've never seen Dark Knight and Shrooog together doesn't mean they're the same person. Hell, we haven't seen Shukles and Paul Pantry together

Wait a minute...

Fil5000
Jun 23, 2003

HOLD ON GUYS I'M POSTING ABOUT INTERNET ROBOTS

RandomPauI posted:

Just because we've never seen Dark Knight and Shrooog together doesn't mean they're the same person. Hell, we haven't seen Shukles and Paul Pantry together

Wait a minute...

I can only assume you have a conspiracy board on your wall with a bunch of red string converging on a picture of Justin

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

It’s a shame he let off on that bit, it was a good one.

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
i think terrible sudden endings are just in the brothers’ blood

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

If you listen to Blank Check, their Griffin has his "Let Me Be Frank" Kevin Spacey voice and it sounds almost exactly like Montrose.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Beer_Suitcase posted:

If you listen to Blank Check, their Griffin has his "Let Me Be Frank" Kevin Spacey voice and it sounds almost exactly like Montrose.

I've always read Montrose as a Georgia-old-money-Frank-Houseofcards-rear end accent so that's not surprising

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMbYMVl9deI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJmD_Matl5Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC8n5wmUMic

Zero One fucked around with this message at 03:51 on Oct 13, 2023

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I can't believe the subway roll happened so quickly

Zutaten
May 8, 2007

What the shit.

TAZ: What the *gently caress* Griffin? You can't just do that... Can you?

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
those boys just can't make a final arc good huh

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
what happened?

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Zutaten posted:

TAZ: What the *gently caress* Griffin? You can't just do that... Can you?

Justin had already established, in the same episode, that he was willing to make Montrose someone’s father if Griffin said it.

Zutaten
May 8, 2007

What the shit.

DoctorWhat posted:

what happened?

Griffin just unilaterally declared that Montrose was Kenshell Denton's father, the younger twin to the current head of Steeplechase incognito all along

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Zutaten posted:

Griffin just unilaterally declared that Montrose was Kenshell Denton's father, the younger twin to the current head of Steeplechase incognito all along

I guess it turns out that Griffin never knows... when to stop dreaming.

*steeplechase theme*

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

This has turned into a bit of a mess. An entertaining one though.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

I'm willing to roll with it, but if the would-be heir to the Denton fortune stooped so low as to swallow an enamel pin, that'd be a right mess of a twist ending

Zutaten
May 8, 2007

What the shit.

I think this might just be his "That's right, I'm your daddy" shtick taken to the most funny extreme, but I hope he dumbfounded Justin enough that he just wills it to be true.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
it's a very funny movie

also I wished more than 2.5 things happened an episode lol

NieR Occomata
Jan 18, 2009

Glory to Mankind.

I enjoy that the McElroys made up a wild magic table when they absolutely 100% do not know how wild magic or basically any aspect of 5E actually systematically works.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
[out of breath, trying to catch up] I would have called it a pack of parliaments of chihuahuowls

El Jeffe
Dec 24, 2009

NieR Occomata posted:

I enjoy that the McElroys made up a wild magic table when they absolutely 100% do not know how wild magic or basically any aspect of 5E actually systematically works.

it's for sandwiches OP

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

BDG just put out an absolute banger https://youtu.be/3w1wwGcu0Dk?si=jj1deS4JaMlIEoQZ

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

Oh my god. BDG and Tom Cardy is the collab I never knew I needed.

Professor Wayne
Aug 27, 2008

So, Harvey, what became of the giant penny?

They actually let him keep it.
One step closer to a Dragon Friends and Adventure Zone crossover

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
That's everything I hoped it would be. The reveal of them in the same room got me good. I hope they do more!

jeeves
May 27, 2001

Deranged Psychopathic
Butler Extraordinaire
Jesus gently caress the Keyboard cat girl sounded like some real inheritor of wealth spoiled brat poo poo without even being an actual nepobaby.

Sivart13
May 18, 2003
I have neglected to come up with a clever title

Bonk posted:

Oh my god. BDG and Tom Cardy is the collab I never knew I needed.
very odd to see Tom Cardy in a widescreen format I must say

edit: also bizarre that according to the internet Tom and Brian are the same age (29). Even with the insane beard I still think Brian is a 24 year old and Tom's mustache has always made him look 40.

Sivart13 fucked around with this message at 06:42 on Oct 17, 2023

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.
I thought Brian was actually older than Tom but I think that’s because I’ve been aware of Brian for a lot longer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grittyreboot
Oct 2, 2012

I'm glad I found him again. I loved the Human Centipede song he did with Montagne but I forgot to follow him