Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

ram dass in hell posted:

scooby doo voice]: ruclear reapons ???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

who is this man

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

he's right. unironically

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Buddykins posted:

mccain is burning in hell lol

someone post the mccain spaghetti bowl image

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

Buddykins posted:

who is this man

The same trump he's always been with the same consistent anti war and anti troops position

The only politician in America brave enough to hate the jive rear end sucker troops

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Another banger

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Frosted Flake posted:

I'm more and more curious about what went down, because it seems almost the entire leadership of the unit "notable for its undercover operations in urban areas, during which its operators often wear civilian clothing to disguise themselves among the local Arab populace." was also KIA, and given the reports of absolute chaos and friendly fire...

so..this is how it went down

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

:chaostrump:

strong bird
May 12, 2009

bird crew sends its regards

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Frosted Flake posted:

Gosh, why do the Reserve infantry of the IDF have questionable morale and seem like they're reluctant to enter Gaza?

"During the 2008–2009 Gaza war, an unidentified Israeli soldier was shot and injured by a Hamas fighter during a search of a house in one of the neighbourhoods of Gaza. The Hannibal directive was declared. The wounded soldiers' comrades evacuated the house due to fears that it was booby-trapped. According to testimony by soldiers who took part in the incident the house was then shelled to prevent the wounded soldier from being captured alive by Hamas. According to the IDF spokesman, however, the soldier was already dead, killed by terrorist gun fire."

lmao

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Cold on a Cob posted:

I’ve only listened to maybe 20 episodes but I thought behind the bastards loved to talk about the cia and how the USA backs a lot of evil regimes

It's pretty common for radlib/anarchist types to feel (relatively) comfortable talking about how bad the US was in the past. So they'll talk about the CIA doing bad stuff in the 80s or whatever, but in the present it's all about the evils of Assad/Putin/Xi/whoever.

edit: Like Al! said, there's a certain allowable narrative about the CIA being bad in the past, which is allowed solely because it's implied to be distanced from the organization as it currently exists.

edit2: Another element to this is that there's usually an implication that, to the extent the CIA has been evil in the past, it did so as an extension of the Republican Party and was not associated with the Democrats/liberals. Basically you can talk about the US being evil, but it needs to be linked to partisan conflict in some way.

Ytlaya has issued a correction as of 21:16 on Oct 16, 2023

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Lol that rupar loser was running cover for genocide this week

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
We need a Hannibal Directive for D&D imo.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

you're next

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Mordecai ftw

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

*solemnly* we have received word that Hamas has obtained a small tactical R word from North Korea

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

what the gently caress is that picture lmao

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

FrancisFukyomama posted:

you know with Zionists doxxing people left and right you’d think some one would have identified the dude on the cover of the ny post looking directly at the camera with a swastika on his phone

and given the number of crime-committers being ID'd in nyc by "facial recognition techniques" you know he's in a d/b somewhere.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

https://twitter.com/gayest_tone/status/1713927115316301992?s=20

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

Raskolnikov38 posted:

what was this

This is quite explosive. Survivor of Hamas attack claims IDF was responsible for the massacre at Kibbutz Be’eri. It also matches the testimony by the survivor who let a Hamas militant have a banana.

We need an international investigation into exactly what happened. https://t.co/ySuycS97qh pic.twitter.com/yGnK4WlGt9

— Onur Özgöde @ummodern@sciences.social (@ummodern) October 16, 2023

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

ram dass in hell posted:

scooby doo voice]: ruclear reapons ???

lmao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Judgy Fucker posted:

Agreed, I thought he was dead

he looks great like wallace shawn

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

death 2 america
death 2 israel

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lmao

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I too have realised the moral blind spot in the left I never knew was there! Victim shaming Israel after the worst massacre since Nazi Germany- before war was even started! That shocked me, as a Catholic, and not Jewish or Muslim. What is that but a total lack of empathy???

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Iran keeps talking a big game

https://twitter.com/AJABreaking/status/1714010835893297403

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
I was wondering if Leila Khaled is still alive and yes, and she's dangerous enough that:

quote:

In mid September 2020, Khaled was scheduled to speak at a virtual Zoom conference at San Francisco State University hosted by Rabab Abdulhadi and Tomomi Kinukawa. Following lobbying by the Jewish coalition group "End Jewish Hatred," Zoom Video Communications along with YouTube and Facebook, prevented the conference from using their video conferencing software and platforms, citing compliance with U.S.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/Azadeh_Moshiri/status/1713974962124366284?s=20

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

oh gently caress lol

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

hmm, are they gonna keep waiting for the idf to go in as people start dying in larger numbers due to starvation/disease/etc?

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
Everyone except the Palestinians has been extremely disappointing. Hezbollah, Iran, Syria. McDonald's has been a mixed bag though so partial credit

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

Read that Hannibal poo poo and it’s absolutely incredible how they somehow managed to raise an army even more cowardly and brutal than the US lmao

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

it's gotta be bad when the BBC is the voice of reason

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Jerusalem Catholic Patriarch offers to be exchanged for Gaza hostages

quote:

Pope Francis' representative in the Holy Land said on Monday he was willing to exchange himself for Israeli children taken hostage by Hamas and held in Gaza.

Cardinal Pierbattista Pizzaballa, the Patriarch of Jerusalem,

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
not great that the west had to activate a sleeper agent declaring himself ISIS to drum up support and manufactured consent for the next holy war/crusade

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Hoot, can we get some more Jew Wars memes? Those are quite funny. TYIA.