Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

that's ON the water

but the feet go ever so slightly into the water. temporary fish feet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

It was the cspam of the early Obama years. It started out as a way to get the Ron Paul supporters out of d&d but quickly turned leftist in a night crew sort of way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmYMzxA_U-c

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Tankbuster posted:

what is this about horrendous casualties in actual fighting units?

The Israelis already announced a bunch of officers and ncos got taken out, far more than sustainable. Also, a bunch of special forces teams got wiped out.

Basically, the people you need if you want to engage in urban warfare against a determined foe.

——

Hezbollah is making sure the Israelis can’t pull forces out in the north but it is also clear they haven’t fully committed.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Hatebag posted:

but the feet go ever so slightly into the water. temporary fish feet?

i'll allow it

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

lol "don't hire my students!"

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

I can't loving take this poo poo. These god drat liberal freaks gushing about Biden facilitating genocide "humanely" is blood curdling.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Tankbuster posted:

what is this about horrendous casualties in actual fighting units?

Hamas has already won

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Ardennes posted:

The Israelis already announced a bunch of officers and ncos got taken out, far more than sustainable. Also, a bunch of special forces teams got wiped out.

Basically, the people you need if you want to engage in urban warfare against a determined foe.

——

Hezbollah is making sure the Israelis can’t pull forces out in the north but it is also clear they haven’t fully committed.

lmao what? This seems more like a military raid than a terrorist attack then.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Turns out posting is praxis

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Ardennes posted:

The IDF has this giant army on paper but it really does seem to be mostly just random people with guns at this point.

lol

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
they bagged 2 generals in the first day i think? one's dead and another a hostage iirc?

Ardennes
May 12, 2002

Tankbuster posted:

It largely was and the IDF got humiliated, and since ground operations don’t seem palatable, they are just trying to bomb Gaza into rubble to punish the “terrorists.”

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

neutral milf hotel posted:

lol "don't hire my students!"

most people would lose their job over this but lol tenure brain

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Liberal values and democracy at work

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Tankbuster posted:

That's right

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

alright, which one of you is this

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

oh, no, not pro-peace in any MEANINGFUL way, no

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

Lmao wasn't the Geneva convention written after occupied France happened? French partisans would absolutely have been using paragliders to do attacks on German raves if such a paradigm existed in their time

Like idk what this argument is supposed to be, how is Hamas appreciably different from any other group of partisans throughout history? Hell they're technically an elected government so they're an army and their soldiers and civilians should have the same delineation as any regional authority would

I get your point but also the Germans would have (and did) violated the Geneva conventions to get at the franc-tiralleurs

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i sure do like the idea of everything being nice and quiet tho!

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)
NYT pitchbotishly: From drones to scones these hipster reservists are changing in lattes for rifles in Israel’s latest struggle

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

gradenko_2000 posted:

Turns out posting is praxis

I'm doing my part

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

I’m professing peace all over the Middle East with my big wet rifle. And no Palestinian child with two legs can stop me.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

hootington :ohdear:

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/snarwani/status/1714255472101150973?t=rd_QA65axyjQotgtcIutcQ&s=19

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
blaming the defeat of the idf on too much avocado toast

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

quiggy posted:

hootington :ohdear:

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Poppers posted:

I’m professing peace all over the Middle East with my big wet rifle. And no Palestinian child with two legs can stop me.

Poppers, thank you

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

why stop at an aircraft carrier when you have the president coming very soon?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Red Baron posted:

NYT pitchbotishly: From drones to scones these hipster reservists are changing in lattes for rifles in Israel’s latest struggle

nobody wants to snipe anymore!

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Zodium posted:

al-saqr will be free in three hours.

Slowly hearing a nasheed fade in.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

so Israel is gonna false-flag sinking a carrier and then americans get to watch a demented old rapist sell it to the public?

hell ya, sign me up

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Red Baron posted:

Israel was unwilling to use willing indians as cannon fodder in the occupation of Gaza

Do you really think they want #girlboss as president lol

I mean genocidin' Biden is a willing patsy so why shake that aspect up

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Engorged Pedipalps
Apr 21, 2023

That night there were many broken windows

Like shards of crystal glittering in the night

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
https://x.com/reprashida/status/1714290812559970386?s=61

I wanted her to primary Biden.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Red Baron posted:

I'm sure a bunch of desperate, psychotic, genocidal Zionists wouldn't touch a hair on our beautiful president's healthy head

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

i think liberty was about blowing up the ship jamming communications for israel's bombing of syria because the us opposed that bombing. there was probably no way that coulda been blamed on egypt even if israel had completely destroyed the ship and its crew

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Truga posted:

they bagged 2 generals in the first day i think? one's dead and another a hostage iirc?

It was mostly colonels and majors. Generals might be an exaggeration.

https://t.me/atomiccherry/568

Lostconfused has issued a correction as of 15:53 on Oct 17, 2023

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Maybe this last week is radicalizing her lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Entirely believable. Those carriers are probably just waiting for an excuse to be tagged into the fighting. If they're not dragged in I'm sure Israel will attack them, blame it on the Palestinians, and then wait for the American corporate media to spread their propaganda for them.