Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Asproigerosis posted:

I love how america created such a hosed up colonial version of itself in Israel that you are a communist traitor for not wanting your hostage family be vaporized into dust by 8,000 pounds of explosive per minute.

[insert scene from The Searchers with John Wayne preferring to kill his niece rather than let her be raised by indians]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

first they came for matty healy, and i did not speak out

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Hatebag posted:

well they also only have like 100k guys. so if they're going to do anything they'd probably wanna coordinate with the lebanese army, syria, iran, and possibly iraq. saudis/egypt/jordan are completely compromised cuck countries.
if hezbollah's going to do something it would make sense to not just leroy jenkins on into israel and kick off a gigantic war willy nilly

That's probably the only way anything good for Palestine happens, forcing the hand of everyone to either put up or shut up. Because right now it's just a lot of handwringing while Israel obliterates the strip and they run out of food/water/medicine.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

gradenko_2000 posted:

they should do that to a carrier

maybe but that would probably cause a level of bloodlust in this demon nation worse than possibly even iraq

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Lol

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Regarde Aduck posted:

Gonna get vulnerable and sincere here and say you probably shouldn't actually condone ethnic cleansing even in this situation. I think unity is enough.

Noone deserves to be forcibly moved to Britain.

When you think about it, every birth on that island is a crime to the infant.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

beginning to suspect Afrikaner billionaire's personal social media platform isn't actually good for the Palestinian cause

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Regarde Aduck posted:

Gonna get vulnerable and sincere here and say you probably shouldn't actually condone ethnic cleansing even in this situation. I think unity is enough.

wouldn't the occupying british in northern ireland reject unity? in a situation where ireland controlled all of ireland what else could be done with the brits but ship em back to england?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Orange Devil posted:

Noone deserves to be forcibly moved to Britain.

When you think about it, every birth on that island is a crime to the infant.

they should do the great replacement there

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

Zoeb posted:

It also demonstrates the complete and utter hypocrisy and lie that the first amendment is. We don't have free speech and we never have had to free speech.

The first is the only thing standing between desantis & his batshit laws. Please don't repeat this dumbass trope propagated by proponents of government censorship.

If there's one thing people have learned over the past couple weeks it's to not trust the government's control of speech.

Nascardad
Oct 22, 2009

"Racing is in my blood, I can't quite get out of it yet"

Let us fight racism with more racism!!!

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Hatebag posted:

a gigantic war willy

the Ford or the Eisenhower

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Who better to explain the nuances of "Unlawful Combatants" "Extraordinary Rendition" "Enhanced Interrogation Techniques" "Detention at Guantanamo Bay" than the man responsible?

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Hatebag posted:

wouldn't the occupying british in northern ireland reject unity? in a situation where ireland controlled all of ireland what else could be done with the brits but ship em back to england?

Give them citizenship and equal rights to the rest of the Irish.

If they start a terrorist campaign set up vocational schools and invest in infrastructure.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Unarmed uniformed and amputees COULD still be combatants if you think about it

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Asproigerosis posted:

That's probably the only way anything good for Palestine happens, forcing the hand of everyone to either put up or shut up. Because right now it's just a lot of handwringing while Israel obliterates the strip and they run out of food/water/medicine.

the trouble is most of those other countries would probably just shut up and let hezbollah die with the palestinians

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

:gb2gbs:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Happy R word +1

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Or, hear me out,

Which would require the Anglican Church to mend the schism with Rome.

You're being too narrow-minded with "No Proddies? No problem!". It's much easier to just resolve the issue at the heart of the dispute. 6 + 26 = 1.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

Orange Devil posted:

Lol they already have that.
NI Unionists consider themselves 100% British, but they are fully entitled to get an Irish passport already, and everyone in mainland Britain already thinks that they are Irish as gently caress

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Nascardad posted:

Let us fight racism with more racism!!!

Never trust a mazda

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

This is quite the dilemma for elected democrats, especially heading into an election year.

They can point to the overall overarching sympathy for israel in order to keep on keeping on, but that alienates voters that the democrats need in order to win general elections.

It doesn't matter how craven to israel that dem pols may be; gop voters will still gop.

eta: owned by mcm

mcmagic posted:

This is from February. They are all Zionists now.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

An isreali national security advisor is reported to have just said if Hezbollah and Iran become involved the USA will become involved. This would explain Isreal's strikes happening everywhere.

Giving away the plot.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/mrfishtopher/status/1714225137375924245?t=ufX2vnDdARcn01KWhB5tEg&s=19

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Hatebag posted:

the trouble is most of those other countries would probably just shut up and let hezbollah die with the palestinians

My gut feeling is that Jordan couldn't ignore the inevitable blatant violations of their sovereignty as Israel sloppily carpet bombed all the hezbollah camps but lol them, Syria, and Egypt have already been bombed by Israel.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

just sink the big island (Europe)

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

There are some brokebrain morons in these comment threads that chalk every single atrocity up to Hamas, like the one comment going "Well maybe Hamas put military gear there to goad Israel into bombing it!" like somehow that rationalization completely absolves Israel of any responsibility in its response.

How can people be this thick-headed and delusional about poo poo happening in front of their very eyes? It boggles the mind. What the gently caress.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

There are some brokebrain morons in these comment threads that chalk every single atrocity up to Hamas, like the one comment going "Well maybe Hamas put military gear there to goad Israel into bombing it!" like somehow that rationalization completely absolves Israel of any responsibility in its response.

How can people be this thick-headed and delusional about poo poo happening in front of their very eyes? It boggles the mind. What the gently caress.

they want the genocide to happen, op

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Willa Rogers posted:

This is quite the dilemma for elected democrats, especially heading into an election year.

They can point to the overall overarching sympathy for israel in order to keep on keeping on, but that alienates voters that the democrats need in order to win general elections.

It doesn't matter how craven to israel that dem pols may be; gop voters will still gop.

eta: owned by mcm

I don't believe that any relevant group of voters is going to punish dems for being too pro Israel or supporting Israeli genocide or apartheid.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Isreal says war crimes are legal.
https://twitter.com/FirstSquawk/status/1714304823904940066?t=vY0IJ0pfce8qVNtpLRUmNw&s=19

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Sherbert Hoover posted:

they want the genocide to happen, op

yep, anyone who defends israel are better than neonazis

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/Jose_Pagliery/status/1714288658709422324?s=20

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

i didn't drop white phosphorous on civilians, but if i did...

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

mcmagic posted:

I don't believe that any relevant group of voters is going to punish dems for being too pro Israel or supporting Israeli genocide or apartheid.

im pretty sure theres plenty of muslims and arabs in the us op and maybe i dont know people who arent a fan of genocide

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Orange Devil posted:

If they start a terrorist campaign set up vocational schools and invest in infrastructure.

worth a shot, i suppose

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Mr Hootington posted:

An isreali national security advisor is reported to have just said if Hezbollah and Iran become involved the USA will become involved. This would explain Isreal's strikes happening everywhere.

Giving away the plot.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

yesterday they were denying that they used it. now it's "we used it but it's fine"

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Threw catman a hundo I can eat less junk food this week

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

it's not a war crime if you say it's for illumination which really makes it seem like someone oughta take a second pass on the definitions of war crimes