Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Ok this hospital bombing is a level of insane war crime that's right up there with one of the worst, absolute evil.

Joe biden is literally a Lich King.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Death By The Blues posted:

The martyered toll is now over 1000

loving hell

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
death to israel

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

that wasn't a tent hospital either. it was a 6 or 7 story building the israelis have been attacking for a day. they knew exactly what they were doing and intentionally killed all those people

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

god drat man

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

gently caress

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

ffs indefensible evil poo poo

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

"on the claims"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

dont forget to forgive your waffen ss friends today

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Israel told people to leave their houses and go to shelters and because shelters are full and no where was safe thousands of people were sheltering in the hospital/courtyard

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
think about how much work it takes to become a trained medical professional, how exceptionally rare it is in that place, and 20, 22, 25 YEARS of growth and development of a human being and they just vaporized dozens of them, this is loving heartwrenching, this will kill thousands and thousands more people beyond the initial strike

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

hezbollah do something

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

smarxist posted:

from the hospital strike!?

what the gently caress

hospitals are likely all very much over capacity considering the things going on around them, so it's like, turbohitler levels of evil to bomb them right now

and they do it anyway

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

How many hospitals did the nazis bomb

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Israel told people to leave their houses and go to shelters and because shelters are full and no where was safe thousands of people were sheltering in the hospital/courtyard

i wanna tear my loving teeth out

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?
what the gently caress

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

this is so loving sad :(

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
one more comment before I need to go:-

The way america directly intervened in this is so astoundingly insane and evil and undermining they might as well have bombed Mecca with the Blowback they're going to recieve over the coming years. it's a level of depraved evil and mask-off insanity I never thought they needed to do but apparently israel cant do anything at this point without the great satan stepping in.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

and then they bombed them yes, that has been israels mo: tell a bunch of civilians to gather at a place and then mass murder them. its profoundly evil and genocidal but whatever i just want to grill

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
can't believe hamas would disguise their terrorists as thousands of innocent injured civilians in a hospital but that's just what we're all going to have to accept

GoLambo
Apr 11, 2006

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Oh my god

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

How could Hamas do this

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

tristeham posted:

death to israel

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

tristeham posted:

death to israel

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

death to israel
death to america

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...
its hard to reconcile all of this

HermitSupplier
Sep 19, 2023

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

HallelujahLee posted:

hezbollah do something

a racist pole
May 16, 2015

DTI DTA

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

HallelujahLee posted:

death to israel
death to america

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

HallelujahLee posted:

death to israel
death to america

Leandros
Dec 14, 2008

Al-Saqr posted:

This made me laugh uncontrollably for a good hour when I saw this thanks so much I needed that.

ok be back soon to make write-ups and share breaking news from arabic news sources.

Happy to hear it :unsmith: welcome back
e: I didn't read the last pages, gently caress me I'm gonna be sick

Leandros has issued a correction as of 19:02 on Oct 17, 2023

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

err posted:

its hard to reconcile all of this

I'll be voting extra hard next year

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

I'm at work and just have a pit in my stomach. I hate this entire depraved world and my own country for enthusiastically participating in barbarism that would make ancient peoples that saw massacres and battles shudder at its clinical and purely evil execution.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Al-Saqr posted:

one more comment before I need to go:-

The way america directly intervened in this is so astoundingly insane and evil and undermining they might as well have bombed Mecca with the Blowback they're going to recieve over the coming years. it's a level of depraved evil and mask-off insanity I never thought they needed to do but apparently israel cant do anything at this point without the great satan stepping in.

Don't worry, plenty of time for these freaks to bomb Mecca

Tom Guycot
Oct 15, 2008

Chief of Governors

Death to the state of israel and every one of its running dogs. Free Palestine, from the river to the sea.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

HallelujahLee posted:

death to israel
death to america

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

Crazypoops posted:

I'll be voting extra hard next year

I took a messy vote a little while ago. Required a lot of paperwork to clean up.