Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GoLambo
Apr 11, 2006
The media defense brigade has to come out swinging strong because it's literally their job but this is just the denial phase, watching the damage control phase is going to be wild.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

FlapYoJacks posted:

Rashida is the only person in congress I would remotely give credit to expect to stand up and fight back against the genocide machine.

yeah, even ilhan is not supporting her, she is truly alone in this. it is farcical how quickly "the squad" was exposed as nonsense.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

AJ is showing that Palestinians have taken to the streets in Ramallah.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Something that gets repeated by people in Gaza on AJE over and over again over the last few days is how alone they are, how isolated, how they can't get anything, how the Arab world does nothing. Everybody in the strip is accepting that they're going to die.

Nasrallah, the time to launch the rockets is now! Crater Israel's air bases and stop the bombing!

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Lpzie posted:

Netanyahu is Hitler 2

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

TGLT posted:

lmao cnn is talking about the hamas charter and how scared israel is and how this is a terrible existential war for israel, as if hamas can snap their fingers and murder hundreds in the blink of an eye.

The dreaded charter that was updated and moderated long ago.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/DeItaone/status/1714355500362482161

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

well gently caress you, and gently caress me, and gently caress everybody.

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Abbas apparently has cancelled his meeting with Biden.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Zokari posted:

weird how hamas keeps using these human shields despite decades of proof that they do not protect them at all

stfu

Popy
Feb 19, 2008

as a american i would like to stop supporting israel plz

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

the guest on AJE right now is openly stating that Netamyahu’s plan is to do ethnic cleansing of the West Bank after Gaza. This hospital bombing could be a major turning point in the Arab world and the West Bank.

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Something that gets repeated by people in Gaza on AJE over and over again over the last few days is how alone they are, how isolated, how they can't get anything, how the Arab world does nothing. Everybody in the strip is accepting that they're going to die.

Nasrallah, the time to launch the rockets is now! Crater Israel's air bases and stop the bombing!

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.
There are so many versions of the "IDF protects civilians while Hamas uses them a human shields" trope in political cartoons that millions of people are now brain-damaged into thinking that one terrorist firing a rocket out of a hospital window justifies Israel bombing the entire building and killing hundreds of people.

of course regardless of the presence of any terrorist, bombing a hospital remains a crime against humanity and Bibi deserves to go to the Hague

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

GoLambo posted:

The media defense brigade has to come out swinging strong because it's literally their job but this is just the denial phase, watching the damage control phase is going to be wild.

I think they're going to abandon this "Hamas rocket did it!" bullshit pretty quickly. It's utterly unbelievable, only die hard Israel supporters would run with it. So they'll pivot pretty quickly to trying to justify it.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

just gonna start swinging at everyone

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

yuup

americans are dumb loving demon crackers

DrHub
Jun 21, 2012
Feel like a major war is inevitable now

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

good

the blowback from this could be huge

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016

He needs to be beaten with a shoe, like the dog he is

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

quiggy posted:

turns out the best ever death metal band out of tel aviv never had trouble picking a name

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

This guy is gonna be real embarrassed when he finds out Israel went with a different official line

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1714355180404084800

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Death By The Blues posted:

Abbas apparently has cancelled his meeting with Biden.

Not even the collaborators can be seen with Biden without losing what remaining credibility with Palestinians they have left.

CHUD KILLER 5000
Oct 12, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zokari posted:

weird how hamas keeps using these human shields despite decades of proof that they do not protect them at all

shut up retard

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Popy posted:

as a american i would like to stop supporting israel plz

Sorry can't do that. We have to defend Israel from any country/group that wants to stop the genocide.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

The security forces of the Palestinian Authority have the choice to either put the weapons down or join with the resistance at this point

CHUD KILLER 5000
Oct 12, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Zokari posted:

One of the dumbest, shittiest posts I've seen in this thread. Grats

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

500 DTIs for the victims of the bombing

DTI DTI DTI DTI DTI DTI DTI DTI DTI DTI

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Mr Hootington posted:

From the axios guy who "broke" this

god i hope iran uses their rocket brigades to finally bring down a carrier group

mags
May 30, 2008

DrHub posted:

Feel like a major war is inevitable now

capitalism ftw

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
For what? For loving what? gently caress.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

friendship ended with NATO
Now Israel is my best friend

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

https://twitter.com/YousefMunayyer/status/1714347449752429008

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010

Not a chance he'd be able to duck one

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Resistance News Network posted:

⚫ Palestinian Islamic Jihad:

The heinous massacre committed by the criminal zionist enemy against the sick, children, and women in the square of the Al-Ahli Arab Hospital "Al-Maamdaani" in Gaza City is the clearest expression of the aggression of this criminal and bloodthirsty entity suffering from a Nazi complex.

The timing of this brutal massacre, which is a documented war crime, on the eve of the visit of the American President Joe Biden to the zionist war council which is preparing for an invasion of Gaza, indicates that the spiteful American administration is the one leading this war with the aim of implementing the scheme they promote for the displacement of our people in the Gaza Strip to Sinai.

The shameful incapacity of Arab governments, and their inability so far to even impose a corridor for the entry of food, medicines, and necessary first aid, is evidence that the official Arab system has become decayed to the core.

We affirm that these massacres will not intimidate us, nor will they drive our people to abandon their land. Instead, they will increase our adherence to resistance and the continuous targeting of the cowardly enemy, the killer of children, women, and the sick. The enemy will see what we have prepared in terms of strength and resolve that comforts the hearts of the believers.
(from t.me/PalestineResist/15467, via tgsa)

mags
May 30, 2008

bombs don’t sell themselves

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

death to israel
death to america

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

CHUD KILLER 5000 posted:

One of the dumbest, shittiest posts I've seen in this thread. Grats