Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Inner Light posted:

idk what this BNO News source is, but all the reputable US outlets have confirmed an Israeli strike.
but they have a checkmark! citizen journalism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eason the Fifth
Apr 9, 2020
Anyone have that pic of Merkel giving bibi the shadow Hitler stache?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Rabid Snake posted:

Man its already been four years since Shadowbringers came out

I was literally a loving freshman in college when ffxiv arr came out. Im about to turn 30.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

Inner Light posted:

idk what this BNO News source is, but all the reputable US outlets have confirmed an Israeli strike.
just because everyone has confirmed it was Israeli warplanes doesn't mean the IDF didn't announce that it wasn't :|

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Netanyahu… me next please!!!!

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

DrHub posted:

How the loving Israëli pilot of the F16 is able to live with himself after that. How dark your mind must be to be able to bomb a loving hospital full of desperate civilians, and continue living your life without eating a bullet from your sidearms.

Very easily! Tank and airplane pilots don’t tend to have much PTSD because being in a tank or miles in the air does a really good job of psychologically insulating you from the things you are doing to people.

Now, imagine how detached you have to be if you are a drone pilot…

Don Pigeon
Oct 29, 2005

Great pigeons are not born great. They grow great by eating lots of bread crumbs.
Borat to a crowd of Israelis: "I support your war of terror!"

crowd goes wild

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Oh well that settles it (until they change the story again)

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

tatankatonk posted:

is this what the 1971 bangladeshi genocide felt like, with the US standing by until someone else steps in

Yea, but I don't see anybody doing anything. Turkey are even bigger purveyors of tough talk and no action unless they're Kurds.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Hammerstein
May 6, 2005

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT RACING !

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Poppers posted:

I fantasize about this daily

the IDF is taking applications

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

are they asserting that a single Qasaam rocket blew up an entire loving hospital?

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Vox Nihili posted:

the IDF is taking applications

You’ve understood perfectly

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/hwmaqbul/status/1714285735292072020?s=20
o7

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

tatankatonk posted:

is this what the 1971 bangladeshi genocide felt like, with the US standing by until someone else steps in

the US is rolled up an aircraft carrier and threatened war against anyone who might step in again too

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

spacemang_spliff posted:

lmao just say the 14 words already

The coward deleted the post

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

Godlessdonut posted:

Oh well that settles it (until they change the story again)

The first missile was actually a warning shot giving Palestinians the opportunity to evacuate the hospital (through the ceiling, to heaven) before the real strike.

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023

Clip-On Fedora posted:

Very easily! Tank and airplane pilots don’t tend to have much PTSD because being in a tank or miles in the air does a really good job of psychologically insulating you from the things you are doing to people.

Theres also self selection going on. To make it to the level of a fighter pilot you have to believe in the cause, even if only enough to fit in to the larger structure.

They all sleep soundly knowing they did their part, that they did right by their friends and superiors.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely

Bouillon Rube posted:

are they asserting that a single Qasaam rocket blew up an entire loving hospital?

they could say that someone left the stove on in the kitchen and the hospital blew up and their dick riders would take up the cry.

the lack of plausibility is not an issue for Israel.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Bouillon Rube posted:

slightly smarter credulous idiots are claiming it was an ammo dump hidden in the hospital and that the hamas rocket hit THAT

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

the only koos group approved source weighs in

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

the hospital bombing will prove a huge provocation, things are going to get even bloodier

https://twitter.com/Lowkey0nline/status/1714360566813200679

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bouillon Rube posted:

Hamas Rocket is now the most tweeted phrase in the world right now

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

God bless u butterburgerman

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

mags posted:

the only koos group approved source weighs in

can't wait till he starts banning anyone that says it was anything but a hamas rocket strike

DrHub
Jun 21, 2012
I was still grasping at the fantasy that you had to be intelligent to be a fighter pilot. And that an intelligent human could see beyond propaganda and racism.

I'm still a bit naive even after all the atrocities in Afghanistan and Irak.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

the hospital bombing will prove a huge provocation, things are going to get even bloodier

https://twitter.com/Lowkey0nline/status/1714360566813200679

Give these people gigantic missiles

SpaceParrot
Jul 18, 2006

Don Pigeon posted:

Borat to a crowd of Israelis: "I support your war of terror!"

crowd goes wild

Oh he doesn't need to be in character for this one

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Clip-On Fedora posted:

And to go even further, imagine how easy it is for a politician miles away from the conflict to sign away the lives of millions. They’re just lines on a sheet of paper after all.

The people who get really hosed up during war are the ones that go in with knives and guns to kill their enemies, the ones whose dying faces are just feet or inches away from them. Even if the soldier thinks he’s just killing pigs it will gently caress them up if they do it long enough.

antipattern
Nov 8, 2019

if hamas had rockets that could do that much damage, israel would be a crater by now

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

hero of the car-brained

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Eason the Fifth posted:

Anyone have that pic of Merkel giving bibi the shadow Hitler stache?

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

they call it open sores intelligence because of the ulcers caused by necrotizing brain matter

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

EVEN IF THEY ARE DOING THAT YOU SIMPLY DO NOT HAVE TO BLOW UP A loving HOSPITAL YOU GENOCIDAL FREAKS

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

antipattern posted:

if hamas had rockets that could do that much damage, israel would be a crater by now

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
30 pages behind but i sincerely hope hamas, hezbollah, and whoever else wants to join in entirely destroy the state of israel and ensure it is never erected again

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"
https://twitter.com/nkulw/status/1714362225945711080

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Apalling