Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

5, let's get to steel now and then dump bridges to find the coal deposits, once we have a solid mining operation going we will be set

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Option 5 means you can print bridges and most buildings on demand which is going to be handy to get some permanent coal source up soon.

Ferrosol
Nov 8, 2010

Notorious J.A.M

Option 5 gotta get that steel production up!

ChaosDragon
Jul 13, 2014
Option 5

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

But yes, occasionally I am known to smash.
On the strength, I'ma tell you the deal. We got nothing to lose, so we're going for the steel. (option 5)

I've never had so easy a time finding people in endless. They pretty much fell into our lap!

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

Mechanical Ape posted:

I've never had so easy a time finding people in endless. They pretty much fell into our lap!
Playing on easy settings here, keep in mind. Speaking of easy, looks like an easy win for 5!

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
Wait, didn't you say last vote that Option 5 was coal? well, whatever coal mine or steel mine, either one is precious.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
This LP has inspired me to start playing Endless Mode again. I'm playing Builders, which means having to build a Generator from scratch, and it doesn't help that this game is INSANELY unforgiving. A single error, especially in the early game, can cost you dearly.

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

Endless Mode: Part Three

Door number 5 was the thread's unanimous decision. We have steel!

Well, we will once these guys finish getting us across. Look at those brave souls balancing on the I-beams! We haven't even researched safety harnesses yet!

Finally finished picking up the resources on this island. Gonna replace the gathering post with coal thumpers in a bit.

But first, a steady supply of steel! Stupendous.

A large group of people have set up camp inside the stone circle. They seem exhausted.

These scientists were sent with their families to a settlement in the North, only to find that it doesn't exist. They tried to find any kind of shelter until they ran out of supplies.

36 more people found at Stonehenge! The current population of Chillville ends in a 4, meaning I only need to build three new houses.

A large building can be seen in the distance.

Well, not all the descriptive texts can be winners.

A box-like shape is sticking out of the snow there.

Case in point.

There's the coal thumpers I mentioned before. We now have sustainable sources for every basic resource.

Three of the four walls are still standing, protecting a small stash of snow-covered supplies.

With moderate effort we were able to remove the crates containing supplies from under the snow. We'll put them to good use in our city.

A land dreadnought stuck in the ice. It's barely visible, despite its size.

The supplies were nice but the more exciting thing for me during recording was the Snowbound Dreadnought. (It's probably not the Resolute, don't worry.)

An old, abandoned dreadnought that's completely covered in snow. It's been here for a long time.

This land dreadnought wasn't designed for this kind of weather. Presumably it was part of one of the prospecting expeditions before the great winter. We found some priceless resources here.

Then I remembered it's too early for the right kind of Snowbound Dreadnought sites to spawn. The five steam cores are still extremely appreciated.

A storm has appeared on the horizon. It will reach our city in the next couple of days. We have to call back all our scouts and prepare for the deadly cold.

An eagle-eyed reader may have noticed the storm symbol on the weather tracker a few pictures ago. The gimmick with Endless mode is that every fifteen days we'll be hit with a storm - not nearly as long or severe as the Great Storm from A New Home, but still something that must be prepared for. On Serenity with the easiest settings, it'll only last for one day.

We found the wreck of some sort of vehicle. We can salvage some parts from it.

Whilst disassembling the wreck to salvage what we could from it, we found a hidden cache of supplies.

I wonder how many different points of interest there are in Endless mode? This one feels like a repeat from a previous scenario. If you look around the edges of the Frostland view, you can see the edge of the storm.

Because I am allergic to having idle engineers, I build more workshops. Will this come back to bite me later this update? Yes!

Steam hubs are slapped down in preparation for the storm. This one neatly covers its entire island.

The scouts are all home. It's now apparent that against all known laws of meteorology the storm is closing in on us from all directions at once - is this proof that Frostpunk was a Battle Royale all along?

The storm hits, dropping us down to -70. Level 2 heating, overdrive, and heaters ensure that nothing in the entire city is any colder than Liveable. To celebrate that accomplishment, and also the complete deforestation of our starting island, I build more workshops.

The storm lifts without incident the next day and returns us to a pleasant -30.

In the distance we can see the blocky outline of a storm shelter.

A small observatory, no longer in use judging by its state.

Remember how I said a couple posts ago that the points of interest refresh every so often? This is how. The shifting snows have covered up everything we knew the location of and revealed others.

There are holes in the dome and one wall has crumbled. Was there an explosion inside?

The interior is a mess; thankfully, we found no bodies. We'll take what was damaged by the explosion.

See, this is how you write intriguing flavour text. What was the purpose of this observatory? Why did it blow up? Where did the occupants go? It is a mystery.

Sir, our people are reporting that they're feeling unwell after only a short stay in low temperatures. Beware of the cold! Everyone can fall ill much more easily.

Ah, now that the first storm has passed we get to see our first Temporary Hazard. This will last until the next storm cycle, at which point it will be replaced by another random hazard, and so on and so forth until all of the potential hazards have been seen, at which point they're all put back into rotation.

This shelter is of the old type, which doesn't offer adequate protection from the cold. There might still be supplies inside.

This place was really well stocked, and then probably forgotten, as it's not built to withstand the extreme cold. All the better for us!

A sturdy storm shelter. It can be seen from far away.

The first storm shelter is empty, but the second is the same type we saw last update.

Same exact text as last time. 129 more people are coming to Chill in the Ville.

This was some kind of mine. Even from here we can see it's been abandoned.

This isn't an outpost location; those don't exist at all in Endless Mode.

Preparations to receive our guests are underway. See how I have 126 steel, and a whole lotta workshops? Remember how I said those workshops were gonna bite me? What's been going on behind the scenes for half this update is that every time I get close to the 150 steel needed for the next bridge (and an end to the recording session) my researchers finish researching, and I have to spend steel to start the next round of research. Then the steel miners will get close to 150 again but the workshops finish another tech and I can't just leave all of them hanging so I spend the steel on the next research project, rinse, repeat.

Eventually the scouts and our new citizens arrive with a whole bunch of steel in tow and save me from the vicious cycle. Taking this picture made me remember that I haven't built any of the Public buildings yet, so I'll try to work those in soon.

Option 5 was a great choice last round, and it lead to a new potential island, hereby designated as the new option 5. Fun fact: that area occasionally has one of two unique features spawn on it, though it looks like neither popped up this time.
Option 1: Fairly small area with lots of wood for a sawmill and access to a further island.
Option 2: Four scattered resource piles (steel x3 and steam cores) and wood for a sawmill. A very large space.
Option 3: Wood for a sawmill. Extremely limited space, bridge spot to a further island.
Option 4: Three resource piles (wood, steel x2), sawmill spot, two further islands can be connected with bridges. On the smaller side of medium.
Option 5: Smallish area, with three resource piles (wood, steel, steam cores).
Option 6: Four resource piles (coal x4). Fairly large space. Two bridges.

Where will our next bridge be placed to expand the city?

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

stryth posted:

Wait, didn't you say last vote that Option 5 was coal? well, whatever coal mine or steel mine, either one is precious.
We've always had an iron mine in Eastasia. Yeah, I thought it was a coal mine at first, but I edited the post once I realized my mistake. Sorry!

ScreamingLlama posted:

This LP has inspired me to start playing Endless Mode again. I'm playing Builders, which means having to build a Generator from scratch, and it doesn't help that this game is INSANELY unforgiving. A single error, especially in the early game, can cost you dearly.
If it didn't overlap with the next scenario too much I would've shown off the Builders mode here. Yeah, that one's just a little ridiculous; personally I think it might be one of the hardest challenges in the game, at least right at the beginning. I think if you go Faith you can use Field Kitchens as your only possible source of heat.

Remalle fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Oct 17, 2023

Jetrauben
Sep 7, 2011
angered the evil eye lately
My problem with Builders is that while they incorporated a lot of the next scenario, they didn't incorporate the interesting new stuff in either the Book of Laws or the building tree.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Option 2. It big

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
2 shh about the next scenario, if its the one I'm thinking about.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Option 2, constructible space is good.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
gently caress it, I'll throw in Option 2. CHINA CHILLVILLE WILL GROW LARGER

Remalle posted:

We've always had an iron mine in Eastasia. Yeah, I thought it was a coal mine at first, but I edited the post once I realized my mistake. Sorry!

If it didn't overlap with the next scenario too much I would've shown off the Builders mode here. Yeah, that one's just a little ridiculous; personally I think it might be one of the hardest challenges in the game, at least right at the beginning. I think if you go Faith you can use Field Kitchens as your only possible source of heat.

I've just discovered that the worst part about having no Generator is having nowhere to recharge Automatons. I've started the game off slow and steady, focusing on the necessities of life, and building up gradually to the more advanced stuff. I didn't even have anyone die on me until just before the second storm (then some poor bastard :suicide: in despair after becoming an amputee :ohdear: )

Guy Fawkes
Aug 1, 2014

Lvl 62, +5 meadow defense
Option 2

Both space and resources are a good thing...

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
Option 6, we'll need the space for the next 130 people who show up, and the 2 bridge from there will open up more options for next vote.

ChaosDragon
Jul 13, 2014
How are we on food? Option 2

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

At this rate we will have a larger population than actually existed on Earth at the time. This sounds good until you remember there's only one pub.

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

Endless Mode: Part Four

Another almost unanimous vote for option 2, which gives access to some resources, but - most importantly - clay.

Look at that giant chunk of land, just begging to be developed! Note: as of the time of this writing I still haven't built anything of note on it.

A small dark shape stands out in the endless whiteness. We think it's an overturned sled.

"We found the frozen body of a spiky-haired blonde kid and a stuffed tiger nearby. They appear to have been engaged in a spirited philosophical debate when they crashed."

The mine is not just abandoned, it's completely destroyed. We can't reopen it.

The mine has been destroyed completely - the shafts and tunnels have collapsed, perhaps due to an explosion. But we found plenty of valuable supplies in the buildings on the surface.

The lengths they go to justify not letting you have Outposts in Endless.

The bridge to our new island is open. It gets two gathering posts and a sawmill until I decide what to do with it.

Captain, the Beacon lookouts have reported an extraordinary sighting! A Victoria-class dreadnought wreck has been spotted on the horizon. These advanced vehicles were used for the most important tasks.
The news fills our people with nostalgia. "We might find some heirlooms from our past in this hulk..." says one of the scouts. A worker adds, "We should gather them so that our children remember who we were once. And who we might yet become!"
The wreck has been marked on the map. We should hurry to reach it before the next blizzard covers it forever.

A huge Victoria-class dreadnought, uncovered from the snow by the wind.

Finally! These Dreadnoughts make up the long-term objective in Endless mode. We'll find out more in a little bit, but suffice it to say there are fifteen in total, which will randomly spawn after each storm. It's going to take a while to find all of them; we'll almost certainly have placed all our bridges first.

The sled was carrying a small load of steel, which was spilled when it toppled.

We found a couple of crushed, frozen bodies. One was under a sled and another pinned by the steel load it was carrying.

Some kind of a vehicle stands out against the snow. It can be seen from far away.

Ok, it wasn't actually a stuffed tiger, just a pile of rebar. Those aren't as edifying to talk to about ethics - they're total utilitarians.

I have a bit of open space available so I decide to place a Medium Square, one of the Public buildings. Squares get roads built all around their perimeter automatically.

From up close this looks like one of the crawlers which brought the survivors to our city. It's broken beyond repair.

The people who rode in this crawler must have moved on - there are no bodies inside or nearby. They left behind a lot of supplies.

Huh, must have made their way to a storm shelter.

Completed squares get a name and that's about it. They provide no benefit or utility whatsoever, but you'll sometimes see people standing around there instead of around the Generator.

The other kind of Public building is gardens. Squares and gardens both come in small, medium and large varieties, so I place a medium garden next to this medium square. They take up the exact same footprint.

And there it is complete. Gardens need to stay above a certain heat threshold to remain "active" - that is, valid places for people to stand around in and do nothing.

The wreck is firmly encased in ice; we won't know what lies within until we enter it.

The dark maze of passages inside the wreck is full of promises... and mortal danger.
This Victoria-class dreadnought used a highly toxic fuel for the auxiliary propulsion system, enabling them to move for some time after being buried by an avalanche. Exploring the wreck will be dangerous, unless we spend some resources to prepare safe access routes and ventilation.

It was a gamble, but our scouts have managed to search the wreck without preparing beforehand. They retrieved the treasures it held.

Each of these Dreadnoughts requires wood, steel and sometimes steam cores to explore safely, which we didn't have on hand. Don't quote me on this, but I think the first one you encounter in a run is guaranteed to be safe. I think.

Regardless, the scouts head home immediately, prize in hand...

...which turns out to be something called "Rejected automaton designs."

The scouts who explored the Victoria class dreadnought are back with their find. A curious crowd gathers around them, eager to see what memories of the past they brought with them.
We should build the Archives to store such heirlooms safely and to allow everybody to see them.

We don't get to see what exactly the Relic is until we can spend a whole hell of a lot of materials on this newly unlocked building, the Archives. It'll be a little while before we get around to that, naturally.

Especially because our wood and steel are still going towards bridges, of which I can build one again now. Today's new island doesn't lead anywhere further, so here's a recap and one more option (note the new numbering):

Option 1: Fairly small area with lots of wood for a sawmill and access to a further island.
Option 2: Wood for a sawmill. Extremely limited space, bridge spot to a further island.
Option 3: Three resource piles (wood, steel x2), sawmill spot, two further islands can be connected with bridges. On the smaller side of medium.
Option 4: Smallish area, with three resource piles (wood, steel, steam cores).
Option 5: Four resource piles (coal x4). Fairly large space. Two bridges.
Option 6: Skip building a bridge this time, spend the resources on the Archives instead.

How will we next expand the city?

Remalle fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Oct 17, 2023

Guy Fawkes
Aug 1, 2014

Option 6: Skip building a bridge this time, spend the resources on the Archives instead.

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

Option 3!

BRIDGE FOR THE BRIDGE GOD,

TRUSS FOR THE TRUSS THRONE

Mechanical Ape
Aug 7, 2007

I never knew squares got names! That's neat. Endless gives the opportunity to make post-apocalyptic living not only possible, but cozy. Like given this is Victorian times, some of these people are probably better off than they were pre-frost.

Remalle posted:

We found a couple of crushed, frozen bodies. One was under a sled and another pinned by the steel load it was carrying.

At night, the ice weasels came.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Option 6, you do have to protect the non human human element also.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Option 6 this time.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

Endless Mode: Part Five

A closer vote this time, but option six just barely won out: no bridge, but saving up resources to build the Archives instead!

For those of you keeping meticulous track of continuity, you might notice that things aren't quite the same as at the end of the last post. It turns out I forgot to save last time, and had to replay the last day from autosave (the game autosaves every midnight). I tried to retrace my steps as best I could but I'm sure some things got shuffled.

A tall pile of stones. It's topped with a flagpole, a ragged pennant flying from it.

A shelter covered in a thick layer of ice.

For example, I'm pretty sure I had the scouts going to their locations in the opposite order originally. Scouting order is absolutely not going to come back to bite me later.

The temporary hazard has passed and its negative effects no longer apply. We're back to normal... for now.

Huh, I could have sworn temporary hazards last for an entire storm cycle. Oh well, not going to complain!

Captain, the lookouts at the Beacon have sighted a storm shelter full of people!

Yeah, yeah. Exact same thing as before. The game will keep spawning points of interest full of people until you have over 600 people in your city.

This cairn might be just a landmark, but it might mark a cache - or a grave. We won't know until we remove some stones.

It turns out that the cairn is both a grave and a cache. We firmly believe that the supplies were left for whomever finds themselves in need, and not for the explorer's journey in the afterlife. We took them and reassembled the cairn.

We can see a forest there, or at least what's left of it.

It's not grave robbing if you're only mostly certain that it's a grave!

This shelter must have been built for some important person, or a very small group. Whoever was supposed to live here never showed up. The supplies are untouched.

The next day, the schoolbus full of orphans pulled up only to find that all of their food had mysteriously vanished!

We need so much steel for everything, and we only have one steelworks supplying the entire city. Now that it's upgraded all the way it can keep up with our demand a lot better.

Like 250 steel bars for the Archives, for example! I also built a large square in front of it. I finally have plans for this giant plot of land here.

The deadly cold and stormy winds have felled almost all trees in this forest.

Many trees have cracked from the cold, and their wood has limited usefulness. We'll take what we can.

We can see some tents on the horizon, but no smoke rises above them.

The wood from this site is no better or worse than the wood from anywhere else in the game.

The Archives stand tall, clearly visible from every part of the city. People talk about them excitedly, eager to see the first relics of our heritage and recall their past lives.
Whenever we recover something worth preserving we can bring it to the city and add to the collection. It will connect us with the world we left behind... and let those who come after us know that we were here.

Ok it looks bad right now but I swear it'll look good a little bit later on. Let's take a look inside:

Rejected automaton designs
A page from an engineer's notebook detailing his opinion on automaton designs proposed by Sir Thomas Merton of Nether Wallop in Test Valley.

Engineer's Lament
If I had a penny for every letter we got from well-wishers convinced that a machine built to their specifications could face the Great Winter, I'd be a rich man. I'm all for people trying things outside of their domain, but you need a feel for this, or at least a bit of common sense.
One look at these abominations is enough to tell they'd topple before they took a first step. With the center of gravity this high, two legs won't do! And what were they supposed to grab with these hands? Perhaps a shovel to dig themselves out of the snow they'd be constantly sinking in.

We can finally take a look at our first Relic! These provide lore for various aspects of the game, from history to mechanics to fluff. According to the wiki there are actually 17 different relics that can be found, but only 14 can be found per playthrough due to a bug. I'll post whichever ones I don't end up finding anyway.

The camp is a sad sight, but it's not deserted. People emerge from tents as we approach.

This group of engineers got lost heading to our city and gave up hope as their food and fuel supply ran out.

Hey, more warm bodies!

I know just where to put you! Note the large gardens I added - those are the only type of the public buildings that requires a steam core.

And just for fun, here's the final type of public building - a street lamp. These take up a spot on a road just like a steam hub or a shrine.

Yep, it's another storm shelter, and another 209 (!) people.

At the base of a mountain we can see several snow crawlers lined up in a column.

The other scout team, meanwhile, heads out to the nearest promising spot on the map, which turns out to be nearly three days travel. Surely nothing bad could happen in that time, right?

The new arrivals are housed as the new district takes shape.

Several big snow dunes, with blue shade between their peaks. We can see holes in one of them.

The holes in the dune are burrows, dug by people desperate to get out of the cold.

Digging deep in the hard snow, these people saved themselves from the blizzard. Then they waited for help to arrive.

"This is my hole... it was made for me!"
"You're drat right it is, and it took me three hours to dig out by hand. Now get in there before we freeze to death."

The crawlers are half-buried in snowdrifts. By the look of it, it would be hopeless to search for survivors, but maybe there are still some resources to take.

We found no living soul, but also no bodies. All the crawlers are out of fuel - perhaps the people who rode in them transferred all of the fuel into one or several of their vehicles and moved on.

Say, does that storm look like it's getting a little close to anyone else?

It's a day and a half's trek back to Chillville, and the storm is due to hit in... less than that.

Oops.
Any scout team caught by the closing wall of the storm is dead instantly. Sorry, guys - if you'd had Boosted Scout Sleds you might have been able to outrun it!

The new district is complete, though, and we have enough materials to build another bridge! Let's try to get it up before the storm hits.

Option 2: Wood for a sawmill. Extremely limited space, bridge spot to a further island.
Option 3: Three resource piles (wood, steel x2), sawmill spot, two further islands can be connected with bridges. On the smaller side of medium.
Option 4: Smallish area, with three resource piles (wood, steel, steam cores).
Option 5: Four resource piles (coal x4). Fairly large space. Two bridges.

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
Option 3 for some more steel and more options.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
3 and I thought we were done with the Pilgrim playthrough? :v:

Veloxyll
May 3, 2011

Fuck you say?!

The Scout Team X Memorial Bridge must lead to Option 3

I assume the survivors they were escorting met the same fate

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
Option 3!

sleepy.eyes
Sep 14, 2007

Like a pig in a chute.
3 seems best.

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

Veloxyll posted:

The Scout Team X Memorial Bridge must lead to Option 3

I assume the survivors they were escorting met the same fate
They dropped them off first before heading out again, all they were carrying was some coal and steel.

GrandTheftAutism
Dec 24, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
It's such a pain in the rear end when you find something really valuable, or some survivors for your settlement, and oops your scout team can't outrun the bloody storm and now they're all dead.

Guy Fawkes
Aug 1, 2014

sleepy.eyes posted:

3 seems best.

Yes: resources and options. 3

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

Endless Mode: Part Six

Option 3 is our winner just before the storm hits again.

It means we can quickly put up a sawmill and a gathering post for steel and wood.

Two more scout teams are drafted to replace team 2, who we lost in the last post.

There's no time to send them out, though, as the storm hits and we dip to 80 below. Coal income isn't strong enough to support anything better than heat level 2 and overdrive, but heaters help with some of the workplaces.

Partway through the night I remember that all the residences on the original island are still bunkhouses, so I start upgrading them to houses as the storm wraps up. Nothing else particularly eventful happens during it except for some amputations, which get fixed up right away.

There's some kind of boat or small ship stranded on the shore. There are no signs of life - it's probably an old wreck.

A small rickety hut looms in the distance. We can't see any signs of life.

Once the storm breaks we send out the scouts again. Find us more relics!

And upgrades continue. I forgot to make the sawmill a steam sawmill in the first place so I have to upgrade that too.

A series of small, barely visible mounds with a strikingly regular shape. Crates, probably.

Ok, I'm pretty sure this one is a repeat.

This wreck is not old at all. It was adapted in order to glide over the ice by the addition of skates, and it smashed itself against the rocks.

This sailing boat was adapted to move over the ice on skates. It must have been insanely fast, judging by the damage it suffered in the crash. We can only dismantle it for materials, which is a real pity.

Honestly I love the idea of a sailing boat on skates. Is it realistic? I have no idea, but it sounds rad as hell.

A combination of contaminated coal and high airborne ice intake has caused a congestion deep inside the Generator. Until it clears, the Generator will use twice as much Coal than [sic] usual.

Ah, the storm's passed so it's time for a new temporary hazard! I forgot that was going to happen. This hazard suuucks for us right now - I have to put the heat level back down to level one.

So our wood and steel production are high enough now that even with the mass housing upgrade it's already time to build another bridge! Also, check out the world's most precariously placed swingset there on the right.

Two new options today! Note the revised numbering.
Since wood and steel production are so powerful now, please vote for two options from now on.
Option 3: Smallish area, with three resource piles (wood, steel, steam cores).
Option 4: Four resource piles (coal x4). Fairly large space. Two bridges.
Option 5: Just a coal mine spot that doesn't have a lot of room for much else.
Option 6: Two resource piles (wood and steam cores). Very small area.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

4 and 5.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
5 and 4 Don't ask me how practical sailing ships with ice skates are. But Alan Dean Foster did a trilogy about them. I know I read one, don't expect much more than okay.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Option 4 and option 5, the city needs more coal and it needs new mine spots to get more coal later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosDragon
Jul 13, 2014
option 5 the Coal must flow