Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

who tf has nytimes installed on their phone and set to allow notifications

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
Hello, I am posting from 10 years in the future to let you that Israel has admitted they bombed the hospital and killed a thousand people. The NYT is currently running a story about how this "complicates" the legacies of Biden and Netanyahu.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Zokari posted:

I think it comes preinstalled if you buy the phone from inside your own rear end

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Buddykins posted:

theyre loving scrambling over this hospital

I'm torn between "they hosed up. This is escalating" and their obvious need to escalate and have the US protect them from the Arab states (and Hamas, let's be honest).

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

1stGear posted:

Hello, I am posting from 10 years in the future to let you that Israel has admitted they bombed the hospital and killed a thousand people. The NYT is currently running a story about how this "complicates" the legacies of Biden and Netanyahu.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

"America is a democracy and democracies would never bomb hospitals. (sotto voce) Oh god please don't look up how many hospitals we've bombed."

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

1stGear posted:

Bull poo poo. The article is going to be about how their honesty is so admirable and shows how they were true leaders. It's going to be "W is an artist now" all over again.

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

Frosted Flake posted:

Did the US not also deploy a carrier or carriers to make sure nobody intervened?

yes lol. The other side also had a carrier though although it was a funny ww2 era rinkydink lil carrier that could.

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

1stGear posted:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

i keep imaging the ER where I work and all my friends being destroyed/killed in this blast lmao this is a trauma response

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?

drat did nazi this coming

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

MeatwadIsGod posted:

"America is a democracy and democracies would never bomb hospitals. (sotto voce) Oh god please don't look up how many hospitals we've bombed."

bah gawd that's MSF's music

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Death

Ciprian Maricon
Feb 27, 2006

Frosted Flake posted:

I know nobody ever thinks about this, and it's beside the point, but Israel could very easily prove it wasn't them by releasing a plot of their sorties at the time, their ammunition expenditure reports, and the BDA reports.

They won't, because they did it, but they've done a great job convincing the public and the media that nobody could possibly know where warplanes are or what ordinance their carried, where and when they used it.

For an archeology class I was able to plot what Canadian bombs dropped by a specific Wellington squadron on a specific mission hit Pompeii, and match it against the records of Italian archeologists done afterwards, as well as pre and post-strike aerial photos taken by the RAF.

That was 1943. It's comically easy to do this now.

It's utterly loving ridiculous that prominent Israeli politicians took credit for the attack and then deleted the tweets, as if aircraft just loiter around looking for targets of opportunity and there isn't a robust apparatus that informs just dozens and dozens of people about what is going to be bombed when

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

err posted:

free CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN

perma BROWN MOSES

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Zokari posted:

crossword enthusiasts?

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Bibi should leave our world.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
the second carrier group is still in the Atlantic, now is the perfect time to strike isreal’s other flanks

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Demonocracy

Noise Complaint posted:

drat did nazi this coming

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status/1714364194206990441

Are you ready for some bigtime projection from the world's most famous liars?

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

mags posted:

crossword enthusiasts?

oh man, better make sure nyt lets me know when it's tomorrow

Justin Tyme
Feb 22, 2011

They show us the weak rear end pockmarked roads and damaged building facade rocket damage nonstop to garner sympathy then expect us to believe the same rocket can kill 800+ people? And not, say, a 500 lb bomb dropped from an aircraft? Gtfo

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Lord of Pie posted:

bah gawd that's MSF's music

The Kunduz hospital attack "only" killed 42 people according to MSF

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

the second carrier group is still in the Atlantic, now is the perfect time to strike isreal’s other flanks

I still say Jordanians should remove their king.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Bull poo poo. The article is going to be about how their honesty is so admirable and shows how they were true leaders. It's going to be "W is an artist now" all over again.

Netanyahu has continued to deny the claims from his estate in Italy. Biden could not be reached for comment because he died in 2024 when his heart gave out while molesting a 10-year old.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
breaking news someone said something refuting previous reports

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Pobrecito posted:

going to laugh when hezbollah sinks a carrier

millennium challenge 2002 speedrun any%

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

ram dass in hell posted:

they're bloodthirsty racist pieces of poo poo op

One of the guys in that thread defending it once demanded that I justify to him "why I belonged to the same religion as Boko Haram"

Euronymous
Jul 19, 2022

I've found it's interesting to ask strident Israel supporters why Israel won't accepted vetted refugees from Gaza, even just women and children. Lots of stuff about being replaced and other nazi poo poo tends to be spoken in return

RedQueen
Apr 21, 2007

It takes all the running you can do just to stay in the same place.
picking this lie to go all in on feels like it actually might not work this time

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

harden your heart putin

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

only that poo poo hole is mentioning the fog of war

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
the lie will absolutely work on the populace that wants to believe it the media has already been told what to do

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

30.5 Days posted:

https://twitter.com/davidfrum/status/1714364194206990441

Are you ready for some bigtime projection from the world's most famous liars?

It’s also doing the thing where they are equating anyone in Gaza as being part of Hamas. Doctor Without Borders says it was an Israeli air strike. No believing Hamas needed.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Resistance News Network posted:

🇮🇷 Iranian President Ibrahim Raisi:

The flames of the American-"israeli" bombs that were dropped tonight on the wounded Palestinians in the Al-Maamadani Hospital will soon engulf the zionists.

No free person can remain silent in the face of this war crime.
(from t.me/PalestineResist/15496, via tgsa)

Resistance News Network posted:

🔴 The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine:

Today, Tuesday, the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine denounces any Arab or Palestinian participation in meetings with the American war criminal Joe Biden, the main driver of the war of genocide against our steadfast people in the Gaza Strip.

The blood of the innocent martyrs in the [Al-Ahli Arab] Al-Maamadani Hospital massacre committed by the zionist enemy drips from the hands of the American war criminal Joe Biden and his zionist allies.

The decision to bomb the hospital was issued by the same zionist war room in which the criminal Joe Biden was present today during his visit to his war criminal allies.

These massacres, which exceeded any other, were the result of the inherent racist criminal tendencies of the leaders of the zionist entity and their allies in the American administration and the leadership of the European Union.

The minimum respect for Arab dignity and identity is for Arab officials to adopt a unified stance by withdrawing from the summit of shame with Biden, the killer of children, women, and the elderly; to boycott the American administration; to expel its military bases; and to close its embassies in the region. This must of course be preceded by a complete closure of the embassies of the state of aggression and zionist war crimes.

The Front calls on the masses of our people in the West Bank, Al-Quds, and the territories of 1948 to move and ignite a comprehensive intifada in the face of this criminal enemy and the herds of its settlers who are committing massacres against our people and our people in the Gaza Strip.

The Front also calls on the Arab masses to besiege the American embassies, the embassies of the European Union countries and the zionist entity, and their representative offices in all Arab capitals. It also addresses the same call to the forces around the world in solidarity with our people, to escalate actions and struggles against the aggression and against the embassies of the zionist entity, the American administration, and the European powers that are partners in this aggression.

This is the battle of Palestinian existence, Arab existence, and dignity. Half-hearted positions in it cannot be accepted. Our people will remain steadfast, proud, and tall, defending their land and their rights, the dignity of the Arab nation and the essence of its existence.

Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine
17/10/2023
(from t.me/PalestineResist/15497, via tgsa)

Quds News Network posted:

(Click thumbnail to open video)
#BREAKING| Angry protesters broke into the #UN building in #Beirut in protest against the #BaptistHospital massacre in #Gaza.
(from t.me/QudsNen/82870, via tgsa)

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Vengeance is coming.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
I thought Jackson Hinkle was a MAGA guy, did Trump calling hezbollah smart suddenly radicalize a bunch of young republicans

Not that I mind a guy getting a million views on his poo poo calling out Israel ofc

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Engorged Pedipalps posted:

Why wouldn't they take Taiwan tho

I wake up almost every day and ask this question tbh

It's a made up fake country whose sovereignty is recognized exclusively by the United States and a bunch of other unrecognized fake countries, they wouldn't even get sanctioned if they took the island at this point

The only thing they have to lose by incorporating Taiwan into mainland China is dealing with the westernized population, and I don't necessarily blame them after how poorly behaved hong kong has been

I get the feeling they're just waiting for a major Taiwanese recession to come around, then they'll come in and save the Taiwanese from the excesses of capitalism, might head off the stupid child tantrums from the upper middle class

as you suggest, China doesn't want a war and time is on their side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

tristeham posted:

perma BROWN MOSES

That little rat will never ever do any work to show the IDF commiting war crimes. Has his little brosint group done anything the past few days.