Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

swap india for iran, bada-bing you dont even have to change the name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

https://twitter.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1714399005399011406

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
Crazy scenes outside the US embassy in Lebanon crowds trying to break through the gates being met with water cannons and tear gas

webcams for christ
Nov 2, 2005

https://twitter.com/CGTNOfficial/status/1714406612071260644

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

Spaced God posted:

are things actually popping off at the embassies because that would unironically rule if people went cool zone because of this

things are popping but there hasn't been new footage for an hour or so

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

The weird online racist is correct

Pobrecito
Jun 16, 2020

hasta que la muerte nos separe
i wonder what it would take before the us actually publicly rebuked israel and/or cut ties. like obviously this wouldn't cut it. the slowish genocide of palestinians clearly isnt enough. maybe using their nukes? thats about the only thing i can think of and im still not sure we would actually cut ties

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

President Cuck will disarm even harder now, you better be ready for it!!!!

In the Colosseum
Jan 2, 2008

They train young men to drop fire on people. But their commanders won't allow them to write 'fuck' on their airplanes because it is obscene.

he’s going to love retirement

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

whatcha gonna do bitch

insane clown pussy
Jun 20, 2023

Nonsense posted:

Israeli's are delusional if they think they are safer after that attack

their government like most is willing to sacrifice a fair number of its citizenry if it means they get to stay in power

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Pobrecito posted:

i wonder what it would take before the us actually publicly rebuked israel and/or cut ties.

The complete overthrow of the United States government

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

wondering if the perpetrator is the one who actually had the means to do it, and does it all the time, and says every single day that its good and necessary, and just did a speech saying he was going to do it, and then admitted they did it right afterwards?

this sounds like a crime that can only be solved by robert mueller and a redditor with access to google maps and mspaint

Judgy Fucker
Mar 24, 2006

Nonsense posted:

No Peace. Never shall there be peace for Israel.

The Old Testament provides examples of what happens when Israel loses its way.

I think it’s time God sets another example.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

spacemang_spliff posted:

Permaban imperialist lapdog brown moses

collective punishment. permaban anyone who signs his praises

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Good Citizen posted:

oh yeah the rocket that vaporized a whole hospital could easily have been a hamas misfire. Hamas rockets are famous for being extremely effective at leveling entire large buildings so I can see the need to be sure

are you loving kidding me with this poo poo

If they had that kind of capability, wouldn't have Hamas used it in the surprise raid like a week ago?

None of this stands up to any scrutiny at all unless you go with the obvious: Israel is committing genocide.

Teriyaki Koinku has issued a correction as of 23:30 on Oct 17, 2023

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

V. Illych L. posted:

our insanely servile pro-US press is both-sidesing this, but our public broadcaster has discovered a fragment of backbone and are calling it a "probably" israeli strike with the caveat that israel denies it.

even if the intention is to kill as many palestinians as possible, this is loving stupid. if that's the intent they could've just kept up the blocade and waited for disease and starvation to do the work. it really does just look like malice for its own sake. loving hell

the only logical explanation is indeed that they are deliberately doing these completely outrageous atrocités to inflame the situation so much that lebanon, iran etc just have to get involved, and with that the usa has to get involved directly

like you said, they’ve already pressed the genocide button so this is clearly for a different reason

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Best Friends posted:

many such cases, recently

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Judgy Fucker posted:

The Old Testament provides examples of what happens when Israel loses its way.

I think it’s time God sets another example.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Death By The Blues posted:

Crazy scenes outside the US embassy in Lebanon crowds trying to break through the gates being met with water cannons and tear gas

Link

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

The western OSINT dogs are providing cover for this war crime, surprisingly.

V. Illych L.
Apr 11, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT LUMBER

blowing up a hospital is going to make it difficult for several european governments to not at least publicly call for a ceasefire and some kind of immediate humanitarian relief, effectively ending the blocade of gaza. the US would have to veto it - i have a hard time seeing france, for example, manage to successfully clamp down entirely on palestinian sympathies after this. germany's probably still solid for the israelis, but e.g. spain is probably now rather resolutely against and it wouldn't shock me if brussels started wavering

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

insane clown pussy posted:

their government like most is willing to sacrifice a fair number of its citizenry if it means they get to stay in power

Something biden has in common

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

uhhhhh

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

Best Friends posted:

it is so weird to see someone who actually might be being paid by the Russians

for some reason they are all about funding weird ostensibly political cults of personality with Twitch channels, no idea what that's about

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/

Wow, it sounds like he might even get out of a chair for once.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

SplitSoul posted:

The western OSINT dogs are providing cover for this war crime, surprisingly.

That is their entire purpose yeah

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Best Friends posted:

The complete overthrow of the United States government

Sold!

strong bird
May 12, 2009

that isnt what he said. he roughly said that israel has no red lines, or has no restraint

Valleyant
Jul 23, 2007

That darn catte

:unsmith:

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006
looking forward to Brown Moses putting together an advertorial saying "hey have you considered the palestinians have it coming"

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

thehandtruck posted:

i feel so loving sick. ive been crying so much the past week. its just unfathomable to me. i have family in israel, im jewish. most of the family tree ends at auschwitz. hearing israelis and american jews say things like "eradicate them all", i dunno. gently caress, it's been many years of palestinian genocide but hearing those words so clearly makes me feel so heavy i feel like i cant even make facial expressions. i cant even joke, not cause i think u "shouldnt" i just dont have any jokes in me. i was numb for a while, so i knew it was bad. then i cried and felt better, now i feel numb again. i dont know what i want for the future of israel. i really dont know. for a while i wanted israel to exist because i dont feel safe anywhere else on earth. but now i dont know if i could even stomach to be near those people even if it was the only safe place on earth. i dont know if the israelis deserve to be the custodians of that land anymore, maybe i did at one point i dont know. Part of me wants the surrounding arab nations to re-take israel, but part of me doesn't. i dont know. i see so much bloodthirst and i cant even get mad at it anymore, it's just so logical, to be that angry. one of my best friends has lived there for a while, we're both very pro palestinian. ive been telling him to get out for a while now because i knew it could only get worse. now he's stuck and trying to get his newborn a passport so they can leave. the only thing that's made me feel happy in all this is seeing how many jews are exclaiming that they dont want israel to weaponize their intergenerational trauma and grief. im happy someone put that into a sentence because that helped me a lot, as i didnt have a sentence for that sentiment for a long time. a close friend of mine called me to ask me to explain the situation to him. when i did he said "wow im surprised ur not pro-israel because you're jewish". that caught me so off guard, just hadnt even considered that i guess.

🫂

BEAR GRYLLZ
Jul 30, 2006

I have strong erections for Israel.
Strong, pathetic erections.

Crazypoops posted:

looks like a hamas baking soda vinegar rocket lost a piece of materia and accidentally summoned bahamut ZERO on the hospital

and also behind the hospital, where there was an equally large explosion seconds before the hospital got hit

hell of a rocket, maybe hamas has unlocked the secrets of red mercury??

Cheen
Apr 17, 2005

can someone let israel know that hamas has built tunnels under the white house and their command and control is operating out of them

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Valleyant posted:

things are popping but there hasn't been new footage for an hour or so

ugh why are the only livestreamed revolutions cia-backed

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!! posted:

looking forward to Brown Moses putting together an advertorial saying "hey have you considered the palestinians have it coming"

robert evans producing a behind the bastards on every leader hamas has had over the past few decades

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

the plot of Black Panther 2 posted:

Actually according to logic, this is the "Gambler's Fallacy." Just because Wakanda has all the vibranium on Earth doesn't mean they used these vibranium weapons. For all we know it could be Hydra, Aliens, or hell - maybe a new country no one's even heard of!

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
https://twitter.com/ME_Observer_/status/1714407848485011471

Al Jazeera cut live to a reporter saying the water cannons are going off and clearly suffering from the effects of tear gas. The white western world really weighing the pros and cons and of a new crusade right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Netanyahu is Hitler 2