Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Team Biden is investigating other possibilities for the "blast" at the hospital, such as:
1. Meteor strike
2. Gas leak
3. Maybe it just happened randomly?
4. Some sort of psychic explosion like the start of Akira, caused by an unethical Hamas psychic program

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

just a run of the mill generic spontaneous blast

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014
Dead seems a bit too strong, can we workshop changing it to 'passed away' or 'no longer a threat to ravers'

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Do you have a mediating source for this other than someone working for The Intercept?

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/spectatorindex/status/1714412371245142345?s=20

lol

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

fizzy posted:

Do you have a mediating source for this other than someone working for The Intercept?

lol it's so bad o'vr thar

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
i was watching al-jazeera on my phone and flipping between cnn and sky on my tv and sky has mysteriously vanished from comcast; they were somewhere between cnn and AJ on the spectrum of poo poo-to-nonshit

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Do you have a mediating source for this other than someone working for the Israeli PM?

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

dti

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Crazypoops posted:

looks like a hamas baking soda vinegar rocket lost a piece of materia and accidentally summoned bahamut ZERO on the hospital

lmao

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

hamas summoning the roadrunner to blast through that hospital

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

It worked for Ukraine

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/bookdellector/status/1714405924616466702?s=20
can't let IDF have all the fun

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Israel explaining how a Hamas rocket blew up the hospital:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmzFuml18bA

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Rock Puncher posted:

Dead seems a bit too strong, can we workshop changing it to 'passed away' or 'no longer a threat to ravers'

Solid substance rapidly expanding to gas appears to be involved in unexpected kinetic energy transfer into over 500 creatures

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

Wait......Homelander bad?

and stormfront is a nazi!?

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Frosted Flake posted:

It worked for Ukraine

Seriously, taking every lesson from Ukraine war, but only the PR and messaging ones.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Taking a queue from the ukrainian playbook of "We found a phone of a russian where he talks with his mom about all the rapes hes going to do and his mom says good for you son"

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

This is a non-statement

Chillgamesh
Jul 29, 2014

AH gently caress OFF

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

oh this’ll be good I’m sure

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Well ok, maybe they looked at all the urban sieges in Ukraine and doubly made sure that they can't do a ground operation. Ever.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

lmao

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

very good

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

They've already released footage that they had to delete almost immediately because everyone pointed out they were full of poo poo

Tsitsikovas
Aug 2, 2023

Chamale posted:

The Fajr-5 has 95 kg of HE in its warhead, and the JDAM can fit a warhead up to 900 kg.

I've read that it was initially reported after 7:20, but I haven't seen one of those reports. Now the IDF claims it was the explosion at 8:00 pm where a Hamas-fired rocket miraculously failed in a way that made it sound just like a JDAM and then it slammed into the hospital

8:00pm tel aviv time is 1:00pm Eastern US time.

meanwhile here is Quds News Network's first tweet reporting the news at 12:33pm Eastern US time
https://twitter.com/QudsNen/status/1714318649488498988

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

eat poo poo, starbucksdrinkers

strong bird
May 12, 2009

Red Baron posted:

oh this’ll be good I’m sure

theyll recover a glossy laminated full color poster from the smouldering rubble that proves it was hamas

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Netanyahu is Hitler 2

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

there's already an edited video going around with like literally a 3 second black soundless gap inserted between a hamas rocket going into the sky and then the air strike (with sound muted)

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Joke Miriam posted:

I haven’t said DTI yet so DTI

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Von Sloneker posted:

i was watching al-jazeera on my phone and flipping between cnn and sky on my tv and sky has mysteriously vanished from comcast; they were somewhere between cnn and AJ on the spectrum of poo poo-to-nonshit

lmao what

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

strong bird posted:

theyll recover a glossy laminated full color poster from the smouldering rubble that proves it was hamas

we recovered this top_secret_hamas_plans_FINAL_final.ppt and discovered that the terrorists are using Star wipes

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

these idf guys should set up a cameo where you can pay a few bucks for a tape of hezbollah guys discussing their plans to practice jihad by leaving the toilet seat up

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

Transcript of the conversation:

*loud explosion*

Voice: "Oh my! Look at that awful explosion. It must have been caused by one of our rockets, since we are Hamas."

2nd Voice: "Yes. We, who are Hamas, launched a rocket that misfired into the hospital and killed 500 people. Because we are Hamas terrorists, unlike the brave and enlightened IDF."

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
https://twitter.com/shaun_vids/status/1714384749001666622?s=20

BUUNNI
Jun 23, 2023

by Pragmatica
Hamas deployed an ace up its sleeve- the new Qassam MEGA ROCKET. It blew up above a hospital. :sad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Mr Hootington posted:

I know there is a lot of new watchers, posters, and lurkers due to threads being closed elsewhere so I just want you to take a second and think about what you are reading and hearing from the western media and governments. How you know they are lying to you. How they are doing that lying to committ a genocide.

Now apply that to how the west talks about other conflicts past and present. How the west talks about other "adversaries".

thank u for earnest posting again