Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

slave to my cravings has issued a correction as of 11:36 on Oct 18, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

Al! posted:

when does it come out that Biden actually gave the OK to bombing the hospital

probably at every press conference and in every statement from his administration in the last 10 days

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Good on narrative reporting.

"Hundreds killed in explosion at Gaza City hospital
An explosion has killed hundreds of Palestinians at a Gaza City hospital crammed with patients and displaced people, health authorities in the besieged enclave said"

https://www.smh.com.au/world/middle...017-p5ed1b.html

Emphasis: an explosion.

Look everyone it was probably just a tragic gas leak. These things happen. Quite unfortunate. Hey look a new reality tv show.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

shouldnt u do this on a zoom

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

What are Mr Biden's tough questions

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Biden is going to remote in on one of the sheriff robots from New Vegas from his Mr. House bed

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Gorman Thomas posted:

Pretty loaded question lol

"well, yes, sure, but also that interest is bad for the world and humanity in general" tracks but I doubt that's what most of 76% of Americans meant

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
tough questions like “bibi why is this taking so long”

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
hamas had beheaded 40 hospitals

Hubbert
Mar 25, 2007

At a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.

completely unrelated but how is deep fake quality these days

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

smarxist posted:

Biden is going to remote in on one of the sheriff robots from New Vegas from his Mr. House bed

mr. white house obviously

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Fellatio del Toro posted:

the united states also has a state run news network, but with typical american extravagance they have two hundred of them

I think it's more like six. Maybe four.

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan
“Hamas attempted to open a plane to the elemental plane of fire so they could summon in ifreet soldiers from the City of Brass, their hastily scrawled portal runes led to the explosion”

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Hubbert posted:

completely unrelated but how is deep fake quality these days

I bet we’re about to find out

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

smarxist posted:

people who dislike Biden always make him sound so much cooler than people who like him

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

they'll release it as soon as they finish up in the studio

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

wishing we had a president who brings his cell phone to the scif to take pics right about now

Godlessdonut
Sep 13, 2005

Nonsense posted:

"Mr Netanyahu, what is *faaaaaaaaaart*"

mags
May 30, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 45 minutes!

Nonsense posted:

“got anyone younger?”

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The soy posting makes it so much worse.

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1714442617201586220

bobtheconqueror
May 10, 2005

Zoeb posted:

I started to post this in DnD but changed my mind because I don't want to get yelled at or banned.

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist, and I don't think it's a conspiracy theory. I don't think anyone is meeting in a smokey board room plotting this out. I don't want to get in trouble for not finding a credible source to confirm it. But I'm seeing a habitual and pervasive pattern of journalists losing all sense of professional skepticism or due diligence regarding statements made by police, the Pentagon, or the IDF. They may as well be stenographers.

This story about Hamas blowing up their own hospital to make the IDF look bad stinks. I can't prove it is false but it sounds like a total lie. It sounds like a brazen and transparent lie. It sounds like someone claiming to be the wallet inspector. I don't believe it.

You feel this way because you are correct. It's completely absurd that a single misfired rocket would explode a hospital and kill so many people.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

right when they release it, someone put it through a spectrograph. it's permanent 🤡'clock in Israel

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

News - This is what the IDF released.

https://twitter.com/IDF/status/1714442617201586220

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Nonsense posted:

"just took a poo poo in my diapers"

listen jack i got my friend dr hamas here and wants to ask you some questions

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

realtalk… hearing about all this poo poo makes me so sad… I just think about all the kids who are caught in the crossfire and hurt or alone and scared and separated from family or are in the hospital without pain meds and proper care and just so afraid… the immense amount of innocent human suffering is making me tear up

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Zoeb posted:

I started to post this in DnD but changed my mind because I don't want to get yelled at or banned.

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist, and I don't think it's a conspiracy theory. I don't think anyone is meeting in a smokey board room plotting this out. I don't want to get in trouble for not finding a credible source to confirm it. But I'm seeing a habitual and pervasive pattern of journalists losing all sense of professional skepticism or due diligence regarding statements made by police, the Pentagon, or the IDF. They may as well be stenographers.

This story about Hamas blowing up their own hospital to make the IDF look bad stinks. I can't prove it is false but it sounds like a total lie. It sounds like a brazen and transparent lie. It sounds like someone claiming to be the wallet inspector. I don't believe it.

https://twitter.com/sarasidnerCNN/status/1712771033961275567

Was the initial story true? it doesn't matter. they are going to report what powerful people tell them.

Pretzel Rod Serling
Aug 6, 2008

Noise Complaint posted:

the hell is israel going to come up with, audio of two guys with bad arabic saying "drat cant wait to blow up a hospital"

Ukkkraine did this a bunch of times last year and everybody bought it lol

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

So did the JIDF go through their entire budget on this one?

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Reddit rear end cringe war

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/SecBlinken/status/1714446569775173872

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Red Baron posted:

I bet we’re about to find out

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

look forward to all the nerds tearing this apart for the next 6 hours

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Do you have a mediating source for this other than someone working for the President of the United States of America?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Quds News Network posted:

(Click thumbnail to open video)
#BREAKING| Turkish protesters try to break into a NATO military base, throwing stones at the police, which tries to stop them. Hundreds of Turkish protesters flocked to the streets to show solidarity with #Palestine following #Israel's massacre at the #BaptistHospital.
(from t.me/QudsNen/82894, via tgsa)

Quds News Network posted:

(Click thumbnail to open video)
Turkish security forces disperse a protest in front of #Israel's embassy using water cannons and tear gas.
#Gaza #Palestine
(from t.me/QudsNen/82905, via tgsa)

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

he’s gonna ask if they can “shoot em in the leg”

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

Yeah they don't buy Israel's spin on this

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

The fact that they don't attribute it to Hamas is basically admitting it was Israel

Freezer
Apr 20, 2001

The Earth is the cradle of the mind, but one cannot stay in the cradle forever.
it’s blowing my mind how Israel has successfully muddied the waters on this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://x.com/GaryGrumbach/status/1714449006120583349?s=20