Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

hearing reports that the Umbrella corporation had a headquarters lab located underneath the hospital

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phigs
Jan 23, 2019

Holy poo poo. I saw the replies and people were acting like it was solid proof and so I was like well I don't want to be a hypocrite and should actually check out the evidence supplied. And it's just some IDF spokesperson saying an IDF investigation indicates it was Islamic Jihad. Like WTF. Some IDF mouthpiece saying something is not evidence.

Rock Puncher
Jul 26, 2014

Phigs posted:

Holy poo poo. I saw the replies and people were acting like it was solid proof and so I was like well I don't want to be a hypocrite and should actually check out the evidence supplied. And it's just some IDF spokesperson saying an IDF investigation indicates it was Islamic Jihad. Like WTF. Some IDF mouthpiece saying something is not evidence.

yeah but he's wearing a uniform and has trustworthy ears

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Frosted Flake posted:

In terms of warhead weight, this is nearly the direct equivalent to the JDAMs Israel has been dropping, for reference,

If Hamas was shooting SCUDs, you'd have heard about it.

lol so the IDF hasn't explained what kind of rocket they're claiming broke up midair but it would have to be a weapon like that to destroy a hospital?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills

Ne Cede Malis
Aug 30, 2008
Crack ping

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Phigs posted:

why would he lie???????

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/
Netanyahu could decorate his house with the skulls of Palestinian grade schoolers and the media would passive voice their way into blaming Hamas for breaking in his house and putting their own skulls there to make Jewish people look bad.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Zoeb
Oct 8, 2023

Dislike me? Don't spend $10 on a title. Donate to the Palestinian Red Crescent or Doctors Without Borders
https://www.palestinercs.org/en
https://www.doctorswithoutborders.org/

Phigs posted:

"Stop resisting" the police man says as he throws a grenade into a baby's crib.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
The very same people who boosted stories of Russian incinerator trucks and gormlessly bragged about donating to fascist organisations are now pontificating on the existential truth as to whether it is possible to Know if a country would drop a bunker buster on a hospital and kill five hundred people. Is that genocide? Who can say, we do not have the facts. Please remain calm. Trust in media literacy. Gazan hospital go gently caress yourself. I don't understand. I can't understand.

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

Frosted Flake posted:

In terms of warhead weight, this is nearly the direct equivalent to the JDAMs Israel has been dropping, for reference,

If Hamas was shooting SCUDs, you'd have heard about it.

president putin please send hamas iskander-m israel is genociding them

BOGO LOAD
Jul 1, 2004

"You know I always had trouble really chewing the fat with my pops. Just listen to him..."

Lpzie posted:

Netanyahu is Hitler 2

Netanyahu pulls up a white board in front of Biden and Blinken. With his back to them he quickly scribbles on the board. He turn to the men revealing a single word.

HITLER

Netanyahu writes again on the whiteboard.

HITLERS

Netanyahu, again, gazes at them. None of the men speak. Returning to the board, he adds a single stroke with the marker.

HITLER$

Biden and Blinken stand in applause.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

IDF doesnt need proof or anything, it doesnt matter, they just need some guy to say maybe Hamas did it, because only the headline matters

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/jrivanob/status/1714462769716887985
https://twitter.com/BTnewsroom/status/1714430777125916727

Hundreds attended vigils in NYC and San Francisco in the US

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

Milkfred E. Moore posted:

The very same people who boosted stories of Russian incinerator trucks and gormlessly bragged about donating to fascist organisations are now pontificating on the existential truth as to whether it is possible to Know if a country would drop a bunker buster on a hospital and kill five hundred people. Is that genocide? Who can say, we do not have the facts. Please remain calm. Trust in media literacy. Gazan hospital go gently caress yourself. I don't understand. I can't understand.

yeah

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

thats right, Lpzie.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Gazan hospital go gently caress yourself.

lmfao

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/White_Janissary/status/1714422369048047879

may israel demilitarize america's cops

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

SomethingBeautiful
Oct 22, 2008

Some celestial event. No- no words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. So beautiful... I had no idea

Homeless Friend posted:

im blaming israel without fact checking, and im right. its easy to do, once you get used to it

this is a lot easier and ultimately correct thank you

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

amazing how governments & their scribes settled on "explosion" so swiftly & unilaterally.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Gazan hospital go gently caress yourself.

change the source of this so it says that and all the posters who have it tia

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

Rock Puncher posted:

doesn't matter what people believe, the west will support israel.

doesn’t matter what the west does, once those carriers are sunk there’s nothing it can do to replace them. the west is old and dying and stumbling dick first into a war it can’t win.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Tzen posted:

good posts and yeah I was hate-listening to NPR and BBC News Hour and lol it's exactly what the story is. "IDF says it's a misfired rocket. Not from Hamas but instead some other group. Okay moving on let's talk about how this is Israel's 9/11 and listen to this IDF soldier talk about beheaded raped mutilated bodies that Hamas did" absolutely disgusting. What a dreadful loving day just god damnit

lol when ukraine's anti-air missile hit poland and killed some people, the media all were calling it "russian made missile"

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019

blessed

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Lustful Man Hugs posted:

Have some courage - I've noticed a pattern over the past week where it will looks like the Israeli narrative will take hold before clarity starts setting in and the narrative starts to recede.

Yes, there are still some people who believe the decapitated babies thing, for instance, but for the most part, it likely hurt them that they put that story out there.

Yeah, here's to hoping and trying to peel away whatever small pieces of bullshit you can...

BUUNNI
Jun 23, 2023

by Pragmatica

Homeless Friend posted:

im blaming israel without fact checking, and im right. its easy to do, once you get used to it

Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

Bullet points on cincizoosniper's LinkedIn profile

Hockenheim
Oct 20, 2022

by VG
I had successfully checked out on this, and didn't know about the hospital till I logged on about 20 minutes ago.

Jesus Christ. They're just letting them get away with a final solution and there is 100% lockstep amongst the American media on this. Bonkers. Far better orchestrated than what came after 9/11. Good job, sleepy Joe, you let Bibi outshine and outlast even your bloodlust.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Popy posted:

god on top of being genocidal monsters israel is so fuckin annoying

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Homeless Friend posted:

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Buddykins posted:

hearing reports that the Umbrella corporation had a headquarters lab located underneath the hospital

no thats the police headquarters.

ugh :smith:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

I cant believe a hospital would just explode like that. For no reason at all. Crazy! Oh well, rest in peace to all the people who died.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
Pentagon: Drones Can Stop the Next Darfur
https://www.wired.com/2011/02/drones-vs-darfur/
Feb 10, 2011

imagine ever thinking that the drones wouldn't just be livestreaming it

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

That better be a Hebrew national buddy

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

There is zero chance Joe Brandon can handle his trip to Israel. He's never coming back :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BUUNNI
Jun 23, 2023

by Pragmatica
Has Dark Brandon deployed a carrier group in defense of the Palestinian people yet?